Hey folks – happy happy HAWWWMP DAY!! And….24-Hour Special Stamp Sale Day!!
You’ve got until midnight (Mountain Time) tonight – but…don’t push that, okay? – to catch savings of 15% on a BIG LIST of stamp sets! And – at the same time, you can take advantage of my Paper & Packaging Basic Ordering Special! See below for the deets!
What I wanted to share with you today is the wonderful Winter Woods Paper Pumpkin kit from October! It even had a pretty box!
Once I opened it up – I found the exclusive Winter Woods stamp set and a Night of Navy Ink Spot…
And everything I needed to make 10 woodsy winter cards!
Which I did – post haste!
Then – cuz I’m me! – I did a little on the insides!
I added a second sentiment in Night of Navy ink. Over the top, I stamped the snow image in Pool Party – then I added the little cardinal in Real Red ink. Easy peasy!
The envelopes that come with this kit are beautiful – embellished with silver foil and a wood-grain liner! You KNOW how I love a non-nekkid envelope!
But…I decided to give them a little extra sumpin-sumpin! I added the Pool Party snow and Real Red cardinals on the front…
…and stuck a cardinal right in the point of the envelope flap!
Et Voila! A quick 10-card set suitable for mailing or…gifting! I have to say, I am loving this kit – and looking forward to the coordinating kit coming in November. With GIFT TAGS – just in time for Christmas!
Still holding on to your kit? Here’s a quick vid to show you what you’re going to do to put it together!
And – SU! gave us some alternative ideas – right on the instruction sheet!
We HAVE been told there won’t be any refills for this kit. 🙁 But…they’re going to evaluate our inventory status in the weeks ahead and MAY offer Winter Woods as a past kit in 3 months (January 2020); however, availability is not guaranteed.
If you’re a Paper Pumpkin subscriber – you’re on track to get the November Kit – which is the Winter Woods Part II. You’ll get 24 over-the-top (and oversized!) tags in 4 designs to help you create the perfect handmade Christmas.
If you are NOT a subscriber….or you skipped this month – no worries – although the kits are coordinating, they will stand on their own. So…don’t miss out, okay?
- To ensure you get the November Kit – be sure to subscribe no later than 10 November!
- Supplies may be limited toward the end of each subscription period.
So – get started today!
You can sign up for a subscription where you’re billed monthly for your kit – click here to get started.
…do a Prepaid Subscription! To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
HOST CODE FOR 15 OCT – 31 OCT: F3AUQ4ME
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Stamps-N-Lingers Ordering Special Thru 28 Oct!
I’m offering an ordering special for Stampin’ Up! orders of $50 or greater placed through me between now and Tuesday, 28 October! You get to choose a free pack of Stampin Up! Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes, Acetate Card Boxes, Treat Bags or Treat boxes with your order of $50 or more this week!
Here’s the deets:
For any order of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through me, you’ll get to select a pack of Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes or Acetate Card Boxes of your choice for free from me! This is in addition to the regular $10 thank you gift that you get to select if you add the Host Code (for orders under $150 add the code, for orders over $150 don’t add the code…you’ll automatically get the gifts too!). You’ll also earn Peppermint Rewards points AND you’ll get my October Card Class Tutorials (featuring the spectacular Toile Christmas bundle!).
How to get your free Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes, Card Boxes or Treat Packaging:
All you’ve got to do is place your $50 or greater order and then email me your selection! I’ll order the Envelopes, Note Cards & Envelopes, Acetate Card Boxes and Treat Packaging when I place my Host Order on 1 November and then send them out (along with your thank you gift if you’ve added the Host Code or have an order over $150) to you just as soon as my Host Order arrives.
You can see all the goodies you can choose from if you go to my original post! Right…HERE!
23 October is the big day! For 24-HOURS ONLY, you can save 15% on select stamp sets. This sale will be over at TODAY (check the table to see when where you are!), so get shopping and saving right now!
Here’s the deets:
- Get select sets at a 15% discount.
- All order types qualify for this promotion (e.g. customer, demonstrator, workshop, and online).
- All selected stamp sets can be applied to Starter Kits.
- Discount applies to select stamp sets only when purchased individually during the 24-hour promotion period.
- Bundles featuring stamp sets from the promotion will not be discounted.
- If you purchased a stamp set prior to the sale, we will not be offering exchanges or credits.
- In the event that Stampin’ Up! runs out of any item offered, promotional pricing will be honored on items backordered, up to the point it reaches the backorder limit. Once an item reaches the backorder limit and is not orderable, it will no longer be available during the promotion and will not be available to order until additional inventory arrives in your market.
Here’s a handy open up-able document with all the stamp sets and their sale prices. Click the pic!
Available on 1 November….The Brand New Stampin’ Up! Paper Trimmer!
I’ve had mine for a minute now – and I love it! It cuts smooth and straight on a nice stable base! You’re going to be happy to have it! And just in time for all your Holiday crafting, too!
Paper Trimmer Deets
Item: 152392 | $25.00 usd/$34.00 cad
- 15-3/8 x 8 x 1/2” (39 x 20.3 x 1.3 cm)
- Includes 1 cutting blade and 1 scoring blade.
- Includes imperial and metric measurements.
- Ruler and grid protected by durable plastic cover.
- Point on cutting handle for precise measuring.
- Right-side grid for cutting thin strips.
- Ordering begins on Friday, 1 November
- No order limits apply.
- Cutting Blades Multipack will be available to purchase in January 2020.
- Cutting Blades Multipack $12.00
- Each Cutting Blades Multipack unit contains four blades.
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!