Good Monday! So…this is the next-to-last 12-hour Monday for me. After the next one, we should go back to “regular” (to include actually taking the weekend off – gasp!) so that will be a relief. I’m not as wired for this kind of schedule as I used to be. 12 hour day? Got it. Five in a row? Cool – can do it in my sleep. FIFTEEEN days in a row? Not so easy any more.
But – I can do anything for 2 more weeks, so…this too shall pass. I’ll be glad, though, to get back to having a little time and a lot more creative energy to make cards. I have a lot of “wanna” when I get to the hotel at night, but…not a lotta “DO”!
Fortunately, one of the goodies that arrived in my pre-order was a Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Card Pack. I used a few goodies from that, along with a large Poppy Parade Santa’s Workshop Card and Envelope from the pack we got as a free give-away on the Cruise. And not one ink pad was opened in the making of this card! Take a look-see:
Using the pre-printed and ready-to-go card stock panels and a few stickers from the Memories & More card pack made this super quick and easy. This is a really fun set – it’s got 3″ x 4″ and 4″ x 6″ two-sided panels (and you get two of each design!), plus 6 large one-sided panels that have sparkly glittered designs! And there’s a bunch of stickers, too! You’re definitely going to want this pack on your list!
I trimmed a smidge off one of the large panels and adhered it with Liquid Glue to a Coastal Cabana mat for the card front. Around that I wrapped some new Garden Green Baker’s Twine, adhering it to the back with a couple of Glue Dots.
Next is the totally adorbs “It’s An Elf Thing” 3″ x 4″ panel, also matted on Coastal Cabana and popped on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a double-length bow of the Garden Green Baker’s Twine and adhered it with a little Liquid Glue. To finish it off, I added a couple of embellishments in Poppy Parade from the Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes – the little bow on his stocking and the dot under the Garden Green bow. And that was all it needed!
On the inside, I added two stickers from the Memories & More Card Pack to the bottom of a Whisper White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to its Coastal Cabana mat and then into the large Santa’s Workshop Card and the card was done. Boom!
I did absolutely nothing to the pretty Poppy Parade envelope – I liked it just the way it came out of the package!
Et Voila! There are so many different designs in this fun Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Card Pack, with tons of card-making possibilities! And you could EVEN do scrapbooking with the pack, too! LOL. I hope you like! And that you’re already penciling this in on your must-have list for when the catty goes live on 5 Sept!
Don’t miss out on Bonus Days – or your chance to win some awesome Blog Candy! Scroll down for the deets!
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: NVC22JJA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Sign Up Now! New Subscribers Get 50% Off Their First Month!
- New month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount and must use the code BLOOM0818 at paperpumpkin.com between July 11 and August 10, 2018 (offer ends at 11:50 PM (MT) on August 10).
- The discount cannot be applied to prepaid codes.
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit shipped. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
Click here to go out to the Paper Pumpkin website to start your subscription and get 50% off your first kit!
Now – I ALSO mentioned some…
I’ve got two Paper Pumpkin Kits to give away as Blog Candy! One is this July Picnic Paradise kit…
and the other is a Broadway Star kit from June!
Since I have TWO kits, I’ll be drawing two names – the first winner gets the July kit and the second name pulled will receive the June kit! Whoo-hoo!!
To receive one of the Paper Pumpkin Kits all you need to do is leave a comment over on this blog post by 5pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, 8 Aug telling me your favorite Designer Series Paper. Can be past or present!
Just a note – I have comment moderation turned on so it may take me a few minutes to see and approve your comment. Don’t worry if it doesn’t show up right away, it’ll be there just as soon as I see it. 🙂
The two winners will be chosen by the random number generator from all of the comments received and I’ll announce the winners on my blog on 10 Jun! Note – be sure to go to the post in the link to leave your comment – otherwise it won’t make the number count for the random generator!
Please note, anyone is welcome to leave me a comment but per the Demonstrator rules from Stampin’ Up!, I can only ship Stampin’ Up! merchandise to addresses within the United States. Thanks for your understanding. Good luck!!
BONUS DAYS ARE HERE!
1 – 31 August 2018
Here’s the Deets!
- Earning Period
- August 1 – August 31, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Now Available – But Only For a Limited Time!
Get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
The Color Your Seasons goodies will only be available until 31 August or…WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Which means when it’s gone – it’s gone!
Dates: August 1-31, 2018
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018. This means products will ONLY be available until August 31 and ONLY while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before August 31, it will be made unorderable and no longer available for purchase.
- New colors of Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
Get them all right here! Remember – The bundles includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils. 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
The Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Card Pack and Cards & Envelopes, Santa’s Workshop Enamel Shapes and Garden Green Baker’s Twine will be available to customers on 5 Sept!
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Cards & Envelopes: Large card base and envelope
Coastal Cabana Card Stock: 4″ x 6″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ (mat for front sentiment)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 7/8″ (inner liner)
Santa’s Workshop Memories & More Card Pack cards: 3 7/8″ x 5 7/8″ (card front); 3″ x 4″ (front sentiment)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute – cuz…once again, I’m here and he’s home with his Dad!