Good Saturday to you! Hope you’re having a fine weekend.
So – when I was home for 5 hours last weekend, I snagged my July Paper Pumpkin box – aptly name Picnic Paradise! – and brought it back with me!
It. Is. So. Cute! Take a look-see:
It’s got all you need to make 4 cute picnic baskets and 12 little note cards!
The little baskets, with their country-fied plaid papers tucked inside are perfect for holding the little cards.
I love the fun images in the included (and exclusive!) stamp set. The sentiments are super useful – and would work on lots of other projects when you’re done with the kit!
Check out this quick video that Stampin’ Up! made showing how to put the kit together
Here’s some other ideas and projects that you could make with the goodies in this kit!
If you’re interested in subscribing to Paper Pumpkin yourself, you can either sign up for a subscription where you are billed monthly for your kit or you can purchase a prepaid subscription in my online store. To see more information and to sign up for the monthly subscription, click here. To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
And – this is the perfect time to give Paper Pumpkin a look-see!
Sign Up Now! New Subscribers Get 50% Off Their First Month!
- New month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount and must use the code BLOOM0818 at paperpumpkin.com between July 11 and August 10, 2018 (offer ends at 11:50 PM (MT) on August 10).
- The discount cannot be applied to prepaid codes.
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit shipped. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
Click here to go out to the Paper Pumpkin website to start your subscription and get 50% off your first kit!
Now – I ALSO mentioned some…
When I grabbed my Paper Pumpkin I snapped up two extra kits that I have! One is this July Picnic Paradise kit
and the other is a Broadway Star kit from June!
Since I have TWO kits, I’ll be drawing two names – the first winner gets the July kit and the second name pulled will receive the June kit! Whoo-hoo!!
To receive one of the Paper Pumpkin Kits all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post by 5pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, 8 Aug telling me your favorite Designer Series Paper. Can be past or present!
Just a note – I have comment moderation turned on so it may take me a few minutes to see and approve your comment. Don’t worry if it doesn’t show up right away, it’ll be there just as soon as I see it. 🙂
The two winners will be chosen by the random number generator from all of the comments received and I’ll announce the winners on my blog on Friday 10 Jun!
Please note, anyone is welcome to leave me a comment but per the Demonstrator rules from Stampin’ Up!, I can only ship Stampin’ Up! merchandise to addresses within the United States. Thanks for your understanding. Good luck!!
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: NVC22JJA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
BONUS DAYS ARE HERE!
1 – 31 August 2018
Here’s the Deets!
- Earning Period
- August 1 – August 31, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Now Available – But Only For a Limited Time!
Get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
The Color Your Seasons goodies will only be available until 31 August or…WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Which means when it’s gone – it’s gone!
Dates: August 1-31, 2018
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018. This means products will ONLY be available until August 31 and ONLY while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before August 31, it will be made unorderable and no longer available for purchase.
- New colors of Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
Get them all right here! Remember – The bundles includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils. 🙂
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute – cuz…once again, I’m here and he’s home with his Dad!