Mornin’, y’all! Weekend is almost over, huh?
So – bad news first…I won’t be able to do a FB live tonight – sorry! I don’t get done at work until late and it just won’t work. Sadly, that’s probably true for next Sunday, too – so…it’s very likely going to be the 19th before we can get together again. 🙁
In the meantime, I’m planning to have cards for you most days – and will bring you some sneak peeks of the new catalog! I think you’re going to love it!
For today, I went back to the Dashing Deer stamp set and added a little bit of Corrugated Dynamic TIEF texture and some more of the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP. Take a look-see:
This is one of my favorite design constructs, so when I saw the Sunday Stamps challenge sketch – I was in!
I pulled some beautiful Tranquil Tide and Copper-accented paper from the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP and matted it on Merry Merlot for the card front.
Next, I embossed a piece of Tranquil Tide card stock in the new (and one of my fave things!) Corrugated Dynamic TIEF. I started with a panel larger than I wanted and then tore it down to the size I needed.
I put a strip of Tear & Tape Adhesive on the back of the embossed panel at the top and bottom and used it to adhere two lengths of new Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ Reversible Ribbon with the Copper-y side up! Then I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to the card front.
On a rectangle of Whisper White, I added the sentiment from the Dashing Deer stamp set in Versamark Ink, then I sprinkled it with Copper Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it with my Heat Tool.
I used the long flower garland image in the Dashing Deer set and stamped it around the outside of the sentiment in Tranquil Tide.
With the flower die in the Dashing Deer Thinlits, I cut four little flowers from Merry Merlot card stock, and adhered them to the sentiment panel with Liquid Glue. In the center of each I placed a Gold Metallic Pearl. Then I adhered the panel to the card front with Liquid Glue and that was it!
On the inside, I simply added the bough image from Dashing Deer in Tranquil Tide on the top and bottom of a Whisper White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Merry Merlot mat and then into my Granite Gray card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got the Dashing Deer bough in Tranquil Tide on the front…
…and more of the pretty Joyous Noel Specialty DSP on the envelop flap. Aaaannnddd…one more Tranquil Tide holly bough!
Et Voila! I am so in love with the Corrugated Dynamic TIEF – and am anticipating many a card with that subtle addition of texture! Dashing Deer – doesn’t even need the deer to be beautiful, right? Finally, Tranquil Tide and Copper – a wonderful combination used to perfection in the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP. Hope you like (and are making your lists! 5 Sept is less than a month away!)
Don’t miss out on Bonus Days – or your chance to win some awesome Blog Candy! Scroll down for the deets!
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: NVC22JJA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Sign Up Now! New Subscribers Get 50% Off Their First Month!
- New month-to-month subscribers qualify for the 50% discount and must use the code BLOOM0818 at paperpumpkin.com between July 11 and August 10, 2018 (offer ends at 11:50 PM (MT) on August 10).
- The discount cannot be applied to prepaid codes.
- The 50% discount only applies to the new subscriber’s first kit shipped. After that, the price for each month’s kit will return to the regular price of $19.95.
Click here to go out to the Paper Pumpkin website to start your subscription and get 50% off your first kit!
Now – I ALSO mentioned some…
I’ve got two Paper Pumpkin Kits to give away as Blog Candy! One is this July Picnic Paradise kit…
and the other is a Broadway Star kit from June!
Since I have TWO kits, I’ll be drawing two names – the first winner gets the July kit and the second name pulled will receive the June kit! Whoo-hoo!!
To receive one of the Paper Pumpkin Kits all you need to do is leave a comment over on this blog post by 5pm Eastern Time on Wednesday, 8 Aug telling me your favorite Designer Series Paper. Can be past or present!
Just a note – I have comment moderation turned on so it may take me a few minutes to see and approve your comment. Don’t worry if it doesn’t show up right away, it’ll be there just as soon as I see it. 🙂
The two winners will be chosen by the random number generator from all of the comments received and I’ll announce the winners on my blog on Friday 10 Jun! Note – be sure to go to the post in the link to leave your comment – otherwise it won’t make the number count for the random generator!
Please note, anyone is welcome to leave me a comment but per the Demonstrator rules from Stampin’ Up!, I can only ship Stampin’ Up! merchandise to addresses within the United States. Thanks for your understanding. Good luck!!
BONUS DAYS ARE HERE!
1 – 31 August 2018
Here’s the Deets!
- Earning Period
- August 1 – August 31, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Now Available – But Only For a Limited Time!
Get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
The Color Your Seasons goodies will only be available until 31 August or…WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Which means when it’s gone – it’s gone!
Dates: August 1-31, 2018
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018. This means products will ONLY be available until August 31 and ONLY while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before August 31, it will be made unorderable and no longer available for purchase.
- New colors of Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
Get them all right here! Remember – The bundles includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils. 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
The Dashing Deer stamp set, Detailed Deer Thinlits, Corrugated Dynamic TIEF, Joyous Noel Specialty DSP and Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ Reversible Ribbon will be available to customers on 5 Sept! 🙂
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Granite Gray Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored at 5 1/2″)
Merry Merlot Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Tranquil Tide Card Stock: 3″ x 4″ (Corrugated Dynamic TIEF-embossed panel on front)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3″ x 3 1/2″ (sentiment panel on front); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner)
Joyous Noel Specialty DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute – cuz…once again, I’m here and he’s home with his Dad!