Happy Hawwwmp day, y’all! Hope the week is going well for you.
Last week, my friend Amy made a card that I really loved. Well, I pretty much love all the cards she made. This one I decided to CASE-ish. Here’s a link to her card.
Like Amy, I used the Picture Perfect DSP and the wonderful Sale-A-Bration freebie….the Celebrate You Thinlits! Take a look-see:
These were so easy to create – that I made 4 of them!
For each card, I first embossed the front of a Basic Black card base in the Oh My Stars TIEF. Then I wrapped a length of 1/2″ Finely Woven Ribbon around the card front, securing it with a Glue Dot on the front of the card. Two of them got Lemon Lime Twist ribbon and the other two got Berry Burst
The card front on each card is just a piece of the Picture Perfect DSP, double matted on Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst card stock panels.
I Fast Fuse’d the layers together and then Fast Fuse’d them to the card front – hiding the ribbon seams.
I cut the sentiment with the Celebrate You Thinlits (free with a $100 purchase while Sale-A-Bration is going on) from Basic Black card stock and adhered the sentiments to the card fronts with Liquid Glue. Then each card got a Tutti Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequin in the same color as the ribbon, right next to the sentiment – and the card front was done!
On the inside of each card, I stamped the sunburst from the Amazing You stamp set (free with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration!) in Lemon Lime Twist. Then I added a couple of sentiments from Amazing You in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and Berry Burst using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig. Once again, I added a Tutti Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequin to each panel.
I Fast Fuse’d the panel to a Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst mat and into the Basic Black card base and the card was done!
For each of my Whisper White Medium Envelopes, I stamped the Amazing You stamp set sun burst in Lemon Lime Twist on the front…
…and I also stamped it on the envelope flap, then embossed the flap in the Oh My Stars TIEF.
Et Voila! I love these Celebrate You Thinlits and the Picture Perfect DSP is just so much fun, isn’t it? And don’t forget the Amazing You stamp set that coordinates so well with the thinlits – and you can get them both for free! Winner-winner! This is a pretty universal design – change up the Designer Paper and you’ll change the look entirely! Hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: DXQNA92T
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get in on the Ultimate Bundle!
What if you could get anything you wanted – from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions catalog, the Clearance rack? And what if you could get it with like…a 45% savings? And – what if, after you bought that Ultimate Bundle, you could THEN get 20-25% off Every. Single. Thing.
I think you’d be pulling out that credit card!
I am, of course, talking about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit! It truly is the Ultimate Bundle.
ESPECIALLY right now during Sale–A-Bration.
Let’s look at some facts.
- You spend $99 – and you pick any products you want (the products you pick are 100% up to you!) for a value of $125.
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration, you ALSO get ANY two stamp sets…FREE. So…if you picked…say…the Letters For You stamp set and the Wood mount Flourishing Phrases – that’s another $99 worth of free goodness!
- Every order thereafter…you save 20%. On everything. And, play your cards right (see what I did there?) you can parlay that to a 25% discount.
- There’s no obligation to sell. Advertise. Blog. Do workshops. Attend events. Do craft shows. Nothing!
- If you meet your quarterly quota – you remain a demonstrator. And keep saving that money!
- If you don’t? Well…you go on your merry way with about $225 worth of goodies tucked in your craft stash. No commitment – no penalty!
- Joining the Critters-N-Creating Krew team is easy – and we are building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page that we share with the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew. We chat and share our projects there. We also have monthly virtual team meetings and quarterly meetings where those of us in the area all get together to have lunch and make fun projects!
- Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! So whatever YOUR goal is – you’re most welcome!
- You’ll be joining a super company that’s been around for 30 years! Yep – 2018 is our 30th Anniversary and there’s big happenings in store throughout the year – what a great time to get in on the fun!
- Joining is easy to do – just click here and head on over the Online application! And – if you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Sale-A-Bration is a pretty big deal, y’all! Check out all the information over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Special Bundle Sale!
Check out all my special bundles at my Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Bundles page and fill out the form you’ll find there. There are descriptions of each bundle as well as pictures!
Do you love free stuff? We thought so, cuz…hello? Free!!
So, let me let you in on a little-known fact: You can earn Sale-A-Bration rewards when you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12- month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription. In fact, purchasing prepaids may be the best and easiest way to earn free Sale-A-Bration products—especially if you’re new to papercrafting and find the catalog a little intimidating!
Here’s the deets:
Ready to get started? Click right here and you’ll be on your way!
Hope you know what you want for your Sale-A-Bration Freebie! 🙂
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Basic Black Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); Celebrate You Thinlit die sentiments
Berry Burst Card Stock: 3 1/4″ x 4 1/4″ (mats for card front and for both inner liner)
Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock: 3 1/8″ x 4 1/8″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3″ x 4″ (inner liner)
Picture Perfect DSP: (card front)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Y’all – for those of you with kids – do they share your creative passions?
Do they show an interest in crafting and card making?
My sweet Finn has recently developed an interest in Stampin’ Up! I’m actually thinking of signing him up as a Supporting Demonstrator.
In his own way, he’s been telling me he wants his own stash of card making tools and supplies.
He started sporting Stampin’ Dimensionals covers….
When I didn’t pay close enough attention and place an order for him…
Pretty hard to miss the point now, huh, Mom?!?
Just makes your heart swell when your kids want to follow in your footsteps… 🙂