Hey, y’all! Welcome to Tuesday and another Stamp Ink Paper challenge! I hope you’ll come and play along with us!
For my project this week – I pulled out one of the cool FREE goodies from Sale-A-Bration. The Happy Wishes stamp set is huge and is available with a $100 purchase! Then I added a little Petal Palette and some Layered Leaves. Take a look-see
Stamp Ink Paper Challenge #133 is a color challenge! Not my usual color-palette – but…a challenge is a challenge!
I also played along with the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge this week. Went right down the left side!
I started by embossing a panel of Powder Pink card stock in the Layered Leaves Dynamic TIEF and matting in on Berry Burst for the card front. Then I adhered a silver Metallic Foil Doily to that with a little Liquid Glue.
For my sentiment, I stamped the gorgeous, flowered “Best” from the Happy Wishes stamp set in Basic Gray Archival Ink on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Above and below the large word, using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, I added two more sentiments in Basic Gray. Then I cut it out with a Stitched Shapes Framelits oval die. It’s matted on a scalloped Berry Burst oval, cut with the Ovals Layering Framelits.
I used my Light and Dark Calypso Coral and Pink Pirouette Stampin’ Blends to color the flowers (and I might have cheated a teensy and used Old Olive for the leaves!). Then I popped it over the doily with some Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used some of the new Silver Baker’s Twine to create a Billie Moan bow and adhered it with a couple of Glue Dots. Over that is a tiny bow from the Calypso Coral 1/8″ Sheer Ribbon, also stuck on with a Glue Dot.
I added a few Berry Burst Tutti Frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins, with a Pearl Basic Jewel in the middle of each one, and the card front was done!
On the inside, I decided to go big or go home, so I stamped the large and flowered-y Happy Wishes stamp set “Happy” in Basic Gray Archival Ink to a panel of Whisper White. Then I added “birthday” and colored it all with my Stampin’ Blends.
I Fast Fuse’d the panel to a Berry Burst mat and into my Calypso Coral card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
On the front of my Whisper White Medium Envelope, I stamped a small flower image from the Petal Palette stamp set in Basic Gray Archival Ink and colored it with my Stampin’ Blends…
…and then I embossed the envelope flap in the Layered Leaves Dynamic TIEF!
Et Voila! You kind of have to love the Happy Wishes stamp set – it has so many ways to use the large and lovely flowered words to make all sorts of sentiments for your cards! Just order $100 in product (before shipping and tax) and you can select this as your free Sale-A-Bration gift! Hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: DXQNA92T
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get in on the Ultimate Bundle!
What if you could get anything you wanted – from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions catalog, the Clearance rack? And what if you could get it with like…a 45% savings? And – what if, after you bought that Ultimate Bundle, you could THEN get 20-25% off Every. Single. Thing.
I think you’d be pulling out that credit card!
I am, of course, talking about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit! It truly is the Ultimate Bundle.
ESPECIALLY right now during Sale–A-Bration.
Let’s look at some facts.
- You spend $99 – and you pick any products you want (the products you pick are 100% up to you!) for a value of $125.
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration, you ALSO get ANY two stamp sets…FREE. So…if you picked…say…the Letters For You stamp set and the Wood mount Flourishing Phrases – that’s another $99 worth of free goodness!
- Every order thereafter…you save 20%. On everything. And, play your cards right (see what I did there?) you can parlay that to a 25% discount.
- There’s no obligation to sell. Advertise. Blog. Do workshops. Attend events. Do craft shows. Nothing!
- If you meet your quarterly quota – you remain a demonstrator. And keep saving that money!
- If you don’t? Well…you go on your merry way with about $225 worth of goodies tucked in your craft stash. No commitment – no penalty!
- Joining the Critters-N-Creating Krew team is easy – and we are building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page that we share with the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew. We chat and share our projects there. We also have monthly virtual team meetings and quarterly meetings where those of us in the area all get together to have lunch and make fun projects!
- Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! So whatever YOUR goal is – you’re most welcome!
- You’ll be joining a super company that’s been around for 30 years! Yep – 2018 is our 30th Anniversary and there’s big happenings in store throughout the year – what a great time to get in on the fun!
- Joining is easy to do – just click here and head on over the Online application! And – if you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Sale-A-Bration is a pretty big deal, y’all! Check out all the information over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Special Bundle Sale!
Check out all my special bundles at my Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Bundles page and fill out the form you’ll find there. There are descriptions of each bundle as well as pictures!
Do you love free stuff? We thought so, cuz…hello? Free!!
So, let me let you in on a little-known fact: You can earn Sale-A-Bration rewards when you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12- month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription. In fact, purchasing prepaids may be the best and easiest way to earn free Sale-A-Bration products—especially if you’re new to papercrafting and find the catalog a little intimidating!
Here’s the deets:
Ready to get started? Click right here and you’ll be on your way!
Hope you know what you want for your Sale-A-Bration Freebie! 🙂
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Calypso Coral Card Stock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Berry Burst Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (mats for card front and for both inner liners); 3 1/2″ scalloped oval (mat for sentiment oval)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 1/4″ stitched shapes oval (sentiment); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner)
Powder Pink Card Stock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Behind our barn apartment we have a raised patio area – I think I’ve shown you pictures of Finn demonstrating his airs-above-the-ground on it…
Well – in the winter, we don’t do a lot of hose-playing.
But that doesn’t mean it’s not fun to play on the patio – especially if the mom stands down on the ground so she’s almost at eye-level with you and tries her level best to grab the tail of your collar! That makes it fun fun FUN!!
And then he’s done and declares himself the Winner!