Happy Tuesday, y’all! Back to work – hope your long weekend was relaxing. Or productive. Whichever you wanted it to be! 🙂 I got…part of my list done. At least the Christmas tree is put away for another year!
I had some help card making today.
Okay – and I kissed his schnoozle.
How could I not?!? 🙂
The card he was trying to help me with is one I made as a contender to give to my friend for his wedding in February. I used the new Falling For You stamp set and some Falling in Love DSP, with the So Detailed Thinlits. Take a look-see:
My layout was – kind of loosely! – inspired by the sketch over at the Global Design Project.
And I used colors that I found in this week’s Cupcake Inspirations.
Then I started cutting out pieces for the art work and sentiment. First I stamped multiple flowers from the Falling For You stamp set in Sahara Sand on Very Vanilla. Using a rubbing-alchohol-filled Aqua Pen, I filled them all in with Blushing Bride ink. To add some depth, I added Calypso Coral with a Watercolor Pencil. Then I fussy cut them. I also stamped a few leaves from the So In Love stamp set in Sahara Sand – and fussy cut those as well.
Finally, using my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, I stamped the Falling For You sentiment in Sahara Sand on a piece of Very Vanilla card stock. I edged the banner with a Soft Sky Stampin’ Write Marker.
I started building the art – using Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue and simply adding the pieces one at a time. After I adhered the So Detailed “banner”, I wrapped a piece of the new Gold 3/8″ Metallic Ribbon (free in the Sale-A-Bration catalog!) around the panel, securing it in back with scotch tape. I wrapped another short piece around it and tied it in a knot on the right end of the card.
On the inside, I once again used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to add a second sentiment from Falling For You in Sahara Sand. Over that I added a few more flowers in stamped-off-once Blushing Bride.
For my Very Vanilla Medium Envelope, I added some Falling For You flowers and So in Love leaves in Blushing Bride and stamped-off-once Sahara Sand…
Et Voila! Falling For You is a beautiful stamp set – love the little flowers and the beautiful fonts of the sentiments. And it has Anniversary sentiments as well as the ones for a wedding! Hope you like!
Scroll on down for the card cuts and all the products you’ll need to make this one for yourself!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: HQYUDT4Z
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog or the 2016 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
SALE-A-BRATION GOING ON NOW!
For every $50 you spend (before tax and shipping), you get a FREE Sale-A-Bration product.
When you host a qualifying party or place an individual order of at least $250 in sales during Sale-A-Bration and you’ll earn $25 more in Stampin’ Rewards than you normally would!! Spend those on Host stamp sets or anything your heart desires.
Let’s look at the details….
- The Starter Kit is, arguably, the bestest ever stampin’ product bundle ever! For just $99, you get to select any products you want with a value of $125 (that’s $26.00 in free product). Your choices can even include bundles – saving you 10% more. But – when you join before 31 Mar 17, during Sale-A-Bration – the world’s bestest bundle gets even better! Because you get to choose two additional stamp sets (excluding Host and SAB sets – but any other set – no matter the price! – is fair game!). Just placed a big order? Use your Stampin’ Rewards to help buy your kit! Oh – and the Kit ships FREE – saving you yet another 10%!
- We both know you’ve got a long wish list! So – once you’re an official member of the family, getcha some of that wish list checked off at a minimum 20% discount – get all the Stampin’ Up! paper, stamps, inks, bundles, and tools you need. AND you’ll earn more free and discounted products thru Stampin’ Rewards and Stampin’ Up! promotions (including free gifts during Sale-A-Bration).
- New Catalogs come out pretty frequently. As a demonstrator, you’ll get to see them first (and FREE) – often months before anyone else! Oh – and order them first, too!! Uhm…score!!
- Maybe you would like to earn a little folding money? Enough to fund your habit, perhaps? Share the product and your beautiful projects with your friends and family! Get together and craft! And….they’re going to want their own goodies, too! Which you’ll be able to help them with! 😉
- Hey – it’s all with no obligation and no downside! To stay active – all you have to do is buy/sell $300 in product each quarter (Oct-Dec, Jan-Mar, Apr-June, Jul-Sep). If you join now, you’re all set thru the end of June!! You’re guaranteed to be active (and get all the benefits and discounts) until the next quarter starts on 1 Jul!!
- If you get that $300 in sales by the end of June, then you’re guaranteed to be an active demonstrator for the next quarter. If you don’t? Well – no big for you! You just put SU! in your rear-view mirror and go on your merry way – and keep everything in the Starter Kit (including the two extra stamp sets!).
- Our team is growing! We’ve got a great group of ladies! And – we’re a part of Amy Koenders’ downline – and that’s a beautiful thing! Amy recruited me and I’ve learned what I know from her. Did you know she’s the #78 Demonstrator in the WORLD?!? Yea – she’s kind of a big deal! We have a Facebook page just for us (Amy’s Inkin’ Krew) and we chat online, have fun challenges with prizes, video chats once a quarter, and generally support each other and have a great time! Even if you don’t “Facebook” – you can do this, and it’s so worth it!
- As part of my team, you’ll get free total access to our online tutorials! Every month brings a new product focus and 5 to 6 projects with all the instructions you’ll need to make them yourself!
- Don’t live in Atlanta? No problem! No matter where in the US you live – you’re most welcome to join my team! Thanks to the internet and cell phones – I’m just an e-mail or phone call away! I’m always ready to help, answer questions, provide a shoulder to vent on….whatever you need! My background instilled in me the value of taking care of my people – and I’m still doing it!
- No workshops, no blogging, no classes – nothing is required! Do it your way – just because you can!
Ready to pull the trigger? I mean…really – where’s the downside? There isn’t one – it’s all UPside!!
Click Join Now or send me an e-mail and we’ll get you all hooked up!
Just to let you know…the Stitched Shapes Framelits are back!! We’ve got ’em in stock and ready for you to snap up! Click right here to go directly to them in my online store! Whoo-hoo!
See y’all tomorrow! 🙂
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
Blushing Bride Card Stock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Soft Sky Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner);So Detailed Thinlits die cut
Very Vanilla Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); 7/8″ x 3″ (sentiment)
Falling in Love DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!