Well, it’s Hump Day again – and this one has some big meaning! Its arrival means that TWO sale specials are half-way over! That means y’all need to get on the stick. The way we live in a time warp, you’re going to wake up real soon and it’s going to be Saturday – and you’ll have missed your chance to get 15% off stamp sets from Stampin’ Up! AND extra free goodies from ME and then you’ll be doing the Coulda-Woulda-Shoulda’s! Don’t be the one that wakes up Saturday and realizes that the ship has sailed!
Today was fun for me. I worked (not fun so much) and during lunch and breaks….I set up my “new” craft area! 🙂 By which I mean…I set up my TWO new Stamp-N-Storage pieces! Whoo-hoo! They had a great 15% off sale last week (and they always have free shipping in the US) and I pulled the trigger on a Combo ink pad/marker/refill shelf and a Lock-Down Punch shelf! When it arrived, Wayne pulled it out of the box for me – and he was very pleasantly surprised to see that both pieces were fully assembled. And constructed of solid, clear plywood! No presswood (aka “tis wood”). He mentioned how nicely it was put together and how solid it is. For him to be impressed is….well, impressive!
I ended up re-arranging my tables – I “live” in the living room (I don’t do well stuck off in a room by myself – I like to be out where Wayne is hanging) – and I like how it ended up. There may be a few adjustments….but this is a good start!
Here’s the Combo piece – yes, I know – you’ve all been just sitting on the edge of your seats to see my crafting area! (be warned – I am not a tidy crafter!)
There’s my Ott lites – they’re both my workspace light and my “photo-booth” light!
This combo holder is awesome. It’s specially designed to work with the SU! ink pads – and if you stick them in the correct way, the little thumb ridge is right there so that you can pull out an ink pad real easy. Funny story, though. I put all the English names on the end of the ink pads that do NOT have the ridge (at the end with the large logo on the top). If I put the ink pads in so that I can read the names, it’s hard to pull the pad out of the holder. Solution? I’m learning the foreign language names of all my ink colors, apparently! 🙂
I put out all my markers – and that made it abundantly clear which ink pads (and refills) that I do NOT have. And – it also pointed out that I bought an extra Calypso Coral and Cherry Cobbler. Dork.
Here’s the Lock-Down Punch shelf (and – Ha!! – my Publix Diaper Wipes!) :
It’s so cool to have my punches in a place where I can see what I have – the cardboard box they were in was less-than-useful! They send little extra pieces of wood that you can lay in the slots to keep your smaller punches from sliding too far back to reach.
You can see my stamp set storage. That’s some high-dollar storage there. Those are Ster-i-lite CD boxes from Publix. They’re $1.99 each! And they work awesome for stamp boxes. They each have little hooky-do’s on all the sides, so they kind of hook together. Each one holds 11 of the regular stamp boxes. They’re remarkably stable – even stacked 3 high, with no wall behind them. They’re also great for storing 6″ x 6″ paper. Which is what I first bought them for. Multi-Use, for sure. I’ve asked Wayne to stop at any Publix he goes by on his rounds – and buy them out. I’ve wiped out the supply at my local store!
And here’s how it kind of all looks.
You can see my work area. My inks are right in front of me. Stamps just to the right. Punches at the end of the table – a bit of a reach, but doable for all that. Out of the picture on the left is my paper – need a better organizing solution for that. And my Big Shot. I have all my embellishments and ribbons behind my chair on a little dresser. But – I got an e-mail on Monday saying that Stamp-N-Storage had extended their 15% off sale….I took that as a sign! So, I ordered a Ribbon shelf!! I think it’ll go right on top of the Combo Holder.
So – that’s where I work on cards and projects to share with you. It’s not awesome – if you go on the Stamp-N-Storage website (stampnstorage.com) you can see some totally amazing craft rooms! But – for right now, this works. And, like I said, the idea of a special area sounds like something that would be really cool – but I suspect that I would end up not loving the isolation. I’ve spent my whole life with stuff going on all around me while I work – don’t think I’d like changing that at this point!
Well, I had a card all ready to share with you – but then I got all carried away showing you my stamping area! So – this one will wait until Friday! It’s a super cute card that plays with Sparkly Seasons and, on the inside, some Versatile Christmas. Here’s a teaser….hope you’ll come back to see the full card and how I made it. 🙂
Be sure to come over tomorrow for our Happy Stampers Blog Hop! This week is a color challenge:
And these are some of my fave colors – so, I’m excited to make something fun to share. Don’t forget that I’ll be a little later than normal – cause we all go live at the same time. 9am Eastern.
I’ve started to make my list to take advantage of the 15% off sale….and it could get ugly. I might end up with an extra 3% in Stampin’ Rewards….yikes. Cause – see? – this is just too good a time to miss, folks! And, since you’re not me, and it’s me offering it to you, you can get all that AND all my free stuff…..read down for the details!
TTFN – see you tomorrow!
STAMPS-N-LINGERS ORDERING SPECIAL!
I’m offering an ordering special between now and midnight (Mountain Time) on Friday, 23 Oct!
Folks who place Stampin’ Up! orders of $50 or greater through me will be getting a little bonus from me along with the awesome 15% off stamps sale from Stampin’ Up!
What’s the bonus? Well, it’s threefold!
- You’re going to get the normal gift up to $8.00 from either catalog – I always give my customers a little sumpin-sumpin as a thank-you for ordering with me! Just enter the current hostess code (JD2E3S2U) if your order is under $150. If it’s over $150, then you’ll want to keep your own hostess code – but I’m still going to send the gift! 🙂
- You’re going to get DOUBLE Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards! You’d normally get two peppermints with a $50 order of product. During this week, though – I’ll give you FOUR peppermints for every $50 in product (not including tax and shipping) that you order. 16 Peppermints is all you need to earn a Stampin’ Up! gift of your choice up to $40!
- And – for this SPECIAL ordering period only (right this minute thru midnight Mountain Time, Friday 23 Oct)….in addition to the above rewards, I’m offering you the choice of any ribbon or trim in either catalog!
How to get your free Ribbon or Trim:
Simply place your $50 or greater order and then email me your selection! I’ll order it when I place my Host Order on Nov 1 and I’ll send it out (along with your thank you gift if you’ve added the Host Code or have an order over $150) to you just as soon as my Host Order arrives.
For quick reference, here are the Ribbons and Trim available:
- 5/8″ Chevron Ribbon – in Natural or Smoky Slate
- 1 1/4″ Burlap Ribbon
- 5/8″ Organza Ribbon
- 1 1/4″ Striped Grosgrain Ribbon – in Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, or Crumb Cake
- Baker’s Twine – in Basic Black, Bermuda Bay, Cherry Cobbler, Crushed Curry, Old Olive or Whisper White
- Thick Baker’s Twine – in Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Cherry Cobbler, Smoky Slate or Very Vanilla
- Metallic Baker’s Twine – in Gold or Silver
- Sequin Trim – in Bermuda Bay, Blushing Bride, Gold or Silver
- White 1 1/4″ Jute Ribbon
- Venetian Crochet Trim
- 1″ Dotted Lace Trim – in Cucumber Crush, Delightful Dijon, Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe or Watermelon Wonder
- Sahara Sand 7/8″ Lace Trim
- Linen Thread
- Metallic Thread – in Gold or Silver
- 1/8″ Ribbon – in Gold or Silver
- 5/8″ Satin Ribbon – in Gold, Silver, Very Vanilla or Whisper White
- 3/8″ Stitched Satin Ribbon -in Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point or Whisper White
- 1/4″ Cotton Ribbon -in Blushing Bride, Daffodil Delight, Early Espresso, Island Indigo, Marina Mist, Melon Mambo, Pear Pizzazz, Pool Party, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Rich Razzleberry or Whisper White
- 5/8″ Striped Cotton Ribbon – in Blackberry Bliss, Helo Honey, Lost Lagoon, Mossy Meadow or Tangelo Twist
- 1/2″ Seam Binding Ribbon – in Calypso Coral, Early Espresso, Night of Navy, Pink Pirouette, Whisper White, Wild Wasabi or Wisteria Wonder
- Real Red Pompom Trim
- Very Vanilla 1 1/4″ Subtle Stripes Satin Ribbon
- Cording Trim – in Gold or Silver
- Gold and White 3/8″ Glitter Ribbon
- 1/8″ Striped Ribbon (you get one of Red/White and one of Green/White)
- Into the Woods 3/8″ Cotton Ribbon
Let me know if you have any questions! Happy Shopping!
Big Stamp Sale Going on THIS Week Only!
- All regular priced stamp sets will be discounted 15% off the retail price from Oct 19-23!! This includes stamps from the Annual Catalog and the Holiday Catalog.
- Bundles, rotary stamps, host sets and clearance rack items are excluded.
- The 15% off stamp sets can be included as part of a Starter Kit (the sale prices will be reflected in the Starter Kit).
DON’T MISS OUT ON EXTRA STAMPIN’ REWARDS!!
If you place an order of $300 or greater or host a stamping event October 9 – November 9 with at least $300 in sales, you’ll receive an extra 3% in Stampin’ Rewards!! For more details, head over to my Promotions page and check them out.
WEEKLY DEALS FOR 20 Oct – 26 Oct 15!! Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through 26 Oct!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
BACKORDER LIST AS OF 20 OCT 15
139643: Reindeer Paper Clips (3,161 backordered; 5,040 expected)
109129: Gold Stampin’ Emboss Powder (111 backordered; 1,600 expected)
131173: Crushed Curry Classic Stampin’ Pad (243 backordered; 480 expected)
139683: Curvy Corner Trio Punch (4,739 backordered; 4,200 expected. 3,000 more expected 13 November)
140931: Basic Black Archival Stampin’ Pad (58 backordered; 1,500 expected)
140536: Home for Christmas Enamel Dots (1,781 backordered; 5,040 expected)
139638: Snowflake Elements (2,081 backordered; 2,052 expected. Date to be determined for next shipment)
139622: Spider Web Paper Doilies (10,081 backordered; 6,930 expected. 3,150 more expected 30 October, 6,930 more expected 9 November)
123125: Cherry Cobbler Baker’s Twine (173 backordered; 2,560 expected)
139647: To You and Yours Shaker Cards Project Kit (1,764 backordered; 2,500 expected)
138288: Brick Wall Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (676 backordered; 4,680 expected)
139666: Hearth & Home Thinlits Dies (9,799 backordered; 1,296 expected; 10,324 more expected 9 November)
139673: Woodland Textured Impressions Embossing Folder (10,167 backordered; 9,792 expected 30 October. 4,248 more expected 1 December)
139639: Home for Christmas Designer Buttons (139 backordered; 2,016 expected)
138309: Fine-Tip Glue Pen (6,254 backordered; 10,700 expected)
138283: Leaflets Framelits Dies (739 backordered; 912 expected)
139670: Sleigh Ride Edgelits Dies (653 backordered; 6,432 expected)