Well – good Monday morning, y’all! It’s good to be back home – the resort was nice but…you know. 🤷♀️ Flight home was uneventful – yeah! – and the fur-kid was excited to see me! He came to get me from the airport.
No – he did NOT drive!
That’s silly! 😉
Remember I told you that Amy and I had met with a couple three of my customers who have become friends over the years?
Well, when I have the chance to meet folks – and when I KNOW I’m going to have the chance ahead of time! – I like to bring a little sumpin’ sumpin along with me! So…
Those are cool 2023-2025 In Color Treat Bags and they’re just the right size for a few little goodies on the inside! Or a cookie. A cookie would be good – unless you’re toting it in an airplane across the country. Then a cookie would NOT be good! So…
I got the fun little clothespins from Amazon – and they’re perfect to secure the top of the bag – and hold the tag!
The tags are from…the Merriest Trees dies! Yup – told ya! The size of this tag is PERFECT. Not too big – not too small. Juuuust right. 🙂
Each tag is cut from the different color of All About Autumn Specialty DSP (which you’re going to be able to get SOON!)!!
I cut a plethora of leaves from various colors of the DSP. And I also cut four large leaves from cardstock in Very Vanilla, Moody Mauve and Pretty Peacock. And I cut the little re-inforcers – a couple in Very Vanilla and a couple in Golf Foil. I added those to the tops of each tag with a little Liquid Glue.
I embossed the cardstock leaves in the Distressed Tile 3D Embossing Folder – and added the veins with Liquid Glue. The veins are cut from Oxidized Copper Paper – using an Autumn Leaves die!
The sentiments are all two parts – the larger sentiment in Pretty Peacock and the smaller in Copper Clay. I cut the sentiments – with the dies from the Autumn Leaves set – and used Liquid Glue to adhere them together!
Each tag got an Adhesive-backed Specked Dot to finish it off!
I added a piece of Silver-Threaded Twine and….done!
I love the little tag die in the Merriest Trees set – it is PERFECTLY sized – both for decorating AND for adding to your gifts! You’ll be able to use the Autumn Leaves bundle – the sentiments are perfect for gifting! – for general occasion gifts – or pull out the bundled Merriest Trees stamp set as we head into the holidays! 🙂
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this project, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: YQF44FS2
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the beautiful Timeless Arrangements Bundle!
JUST 3 MORE DAYS TO SAVE ON OUR COOL KITS!
You can save up to 30% on amazing kits from the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! What are you waiting for? Start shopping, crafting, and selling! This is a limited time offer you won’t want to miss.
Sales Period: 1–31 August
Last Chance to Order: 31 August 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
– The sale only applies to the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! (it does not include Paper Pumpkin kits).
– There is no limit to how many kits may be purchased.
– The kits will be up to 30% off as indicated on the website.
– No discount code necessary—the discount will be applied automatically.
And you can use your Bonus Days Coupons, too!
JUST 3 MORE DAYS TO CASH IN THOSE COUPONS!!
Redemption Period: 1–31 August 2023
Last Day to Redeem: 31 August 2023 at 11:59 p.m. (MT)
- There’s no limit to the number of coupon codes you can redeem on an order during the redemption period. If using multiple codes, they must be separated by a space.
- Coupons may be redeemed one time only.
- Coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin month-to-month subscriptions).
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted using Bonus Days coupon codes.
Here’s a Quick Step-by-Step on how to enter the Bonus Days Coupon Codes!
1. Put all your items into your Cart and then select View Cart or Checkout.
2. At the Cart page – first enter the current host code (if the retail amount of your order is under $150). If it’s OVER $150 – then skip this step.
3. After you hit “apply” – confirm that the Host Code “took”.
4. Below the pink CHECKOUT button – find the Coupon Code area
5. Enter the bonus days coupon codes – you can enter as many as you like, just be SURE TO SEPARATE EACH CODE WITH A SPACE!
6. After you hit APPLY – then click the CHECKOUT button and proceed as usual.
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
You’ll also want the Autumn Leaves Bundle, Merriest Trees Dies, Distressed Tiles 3D Embossing Folder, All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP, Oxidized Copper Specialty DSP and Adhesive-backed Speckled Dots when they’re available on 6 Sept!
Card Cuts Used in This Projects:
2023-2025 In Color Treat Bags
All About Autumn 6″ x 6″ Specialty DSP: Autumn Leaves die cut leaves (one large, three small per tag)
Oxidized Copper Specialty DSP: Autumn Leaves die cut veins (one per tag)
Very Vanilla Cardstock: Autumn Leaves die cut tags for sentiments; Autumn Leaves die cut leaves
Pretty Peacock and Moody Mauve Cardstock: Autumn Leaves die cut leaves
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!