Happy Friday, y’all! Hope you’ve had a good week and that the weekend looks good, too! We’re headed to a wedding tomorrow evening so…be hoping for good weather. Cuz…it’s an outside wedding! Speaking of that, though…my YouTube video will be earlier in the afternoon – I’m thinking around 2pm Eastern – but be watching my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page for notification of the actual time, in case it has to change, okay?
My card today uses one of the thirteen a la carte (aka “stand-alone”) die sets in the catalog – this one is the Gorgeous Garden die set. I used it – and a pretty sentiment from the Layering Leaves stamp set to make a simple note card. Take a look-see:
I started by adhering a piece of Lemon Lime Twist paper from the Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ DSP to the front of a Lemon Lime Twist card base using Liquid Glue.
From a piece of Garden Green cardstock, I cut out the leafy die from the Gorgeous Garden die set.
I used Stampin’ Dimensionals – kind of a lot of them! – to pop the die cut over the top of the card front.
I used the next-to-largest Nested Essentials die to cut one from a piece of Lemon Lime Twist Glorious Gingham DSP and one from Basic White cardstock.
On the white die cut, I stamped the Layering Leaves sentiment in Garden Green. Over the top, I stamped a leaf image in Lemon Lime Twist. Using Liquid Glue, I adhered the white sentiment to the Glorious Gingham “mat”.
I used my Bubble Bath Light and Dark Stampin’ Blends to color three lengths of new 3/4″ Herringbone Ribbon. I made each of the pieces a slightly different “darkness”.
Using Tear & Tape adhesive, I adhered the three pieces of ribbon together and then used the Tear & Tape to adhere it all to the card front.
I adhered the matted sentiment over the ribbon using Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added three Berry Burst sequins from the Adhesive-backed Sequins Trio and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment from Layering Leaves in Garden Green on a Basic White panel. Over the top I stamped the leaf image in Lemon Lime Twist. Then I added some more sequins, cuz I could! 🙂
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Garden Green mat and into the Lemon Lime Twist card base and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Layering Leaves image in Lemon Lime Twist on the front…
…and more of the Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love the green and pink palette on this card, don’t you? And I really love the sweet Gorgeous Garden die cut – it simply does all the work for me! Layering Leaves – which, OBTW, works with the Boughs Punch – is one of my faves. Between the pretty images and the beautiful fonts of the sentiments – it’s really pretty amazing!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below! This is also the card I made on my YouTube video yesterday. If you’d like to see it – for the first time or again! – check it out right here!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUN – 15 JUN: TNZC6T77
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The June Tutorial features the fun Zany Zoo Bundle!
HUGE DSP SALE !
– Sale Period is 1 – 30 Jun 2023
– There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
– Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion. Check out the printable flyer below to see the papers included in the sale.
– Orders must be started —and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
– Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
– Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives.
Click the picture below to open up a printable flyer! And then start making your list so you’ll be ready on 1 June to get stocked up on your faves!
INTERESTED IN JOINING US??
JUNE IS THE PERFECT TIME!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even more FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 1–30 June, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
Here’s the deets!
PROMOTION DATES: 1–30 JUNE 2023
– When new team members purchase their Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99
– Shipping of your new kit is FREE!!
Why should you join Stampin’ Up!? Well…
When you join as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you’ll get the following perks:
– 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). What an amazeballs benefit! Plus, you ALSO get to take advantage of any customer specials going on from Stampin’ Up!, too!
– Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
– The chance to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
– You’ll have the chance to earn a modest additional income on your sales!
– No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business – I promise. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
– Stampin’ Up! does have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
And…why should you join with me?
– You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team! 😎😎😎
– Whether you’d like to start a business or simply get that great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
– Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
– Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
– Free access to my online class tutorials.
– When you join the Critters (that’s what we call ourselves!), you’re going to find tons of fun and inspiration from our team – our CNCK FB group is always sharing amazing, inspirational projects, and you’re going to get lots of ideas!
– Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
– Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
– There’s no obligation to sell or share the products or hold workshops or blog or anything! Just enjoy that discount, baby!
– We also have fun challenges – just post pictures of what you’re working on – and you’re entered to win free SU product from me!
– And – not gonna lie. We’re really cool! 😎
I would love to have you on my team and help you get all the discounts, and early goodies, and…ALL THE THINGS! :).
Oh – AND, you can put new PRE-ORDER goodies (we’ve got a NEW Online Exclusive available for demonstrator pre-order on 1 June!!) in your Starter Kit – Whoohoo!
You can also see additional information on my Stampin’ Up! site here!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Lemon Lime Twist Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Garden Green Cardstock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (die cut card front); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for inner liner)
Glorious Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP: Next-to-Largest Nested Essentials die cut (nat behind sentiment)
Basic White Cardstock: Next-to-Largest Nested Essentials die cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Bright & Beautiful 6″ x 6″ DSP: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (front card panel); 2 1/4″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix