Happy Happy Hawwwmp Day, y’all! Stepping over the middle of the week – on the downhill slide to the weekend!! And Amy gets here in a few hours – then we’ll have pizza. Then we leave for NOLA tomorrow! Whoo-hooo!!
Now. Since I first saw the “teaser” for the August 2022 Paper Pumpkin kit – the Sweet Sunflowers Kit – I’d been anxiously awaiting its arrival! Finally – it came over the weekend and I dove right in. I mean – look at the box – it’s so pretty. How could I wait?!?
This was a super quick kit to put together and the resulting 9 full-size cards are absolutely stunning! Stampin’ Up! DID give us some instructions for making an alternate card using the FREE Gold Foil Honeycomb Die Cuts...
– but…I SO just wanted to use ALL the gorgeous card bases and flowers the way the kit called for…
Inside the box, there were TWO inkspots – a Crushed Curry and a Soft Suede spot!!
Check out the rest of the goodies!
And of course there’s an exclusive stamp set – and Stampin’ Up! gave instructions on the “twist” technique to use to make the stamped sunflowers even more gorgeous!
The hand-painted card bases are gorgeous – and so are the matching envelopes! You KNOW I’m a sucker for decorated envelopes!
The first card uses a cool vellum honeycomb die cut on the front – and I added a sunflower and adorable bee on the inside!
Check out how gorgeous that card base is – and the design even extends to the back of the card!
The second card features a more subdued – but equally beauteous! – card base – and a big beautiful honeycomb and adorable die cut bees. I added a second sentiment on the inside of this one!
The final card is another stunner – before you even decorate it!
But the die cut flowers and leaves take it all the way up to BOOM!!
Y’all. I love this set SO much! It’s quite possibly – nope. Wait. It’s TOTALLY my fave Paper Pumpkin EVER!
If you’d like to see how it goes together….check it out right here!
Remember – there MIGHT be extras and/or refills available later on on the Stampin’ Up! website – and you’ll be able to order them IF you’re a Paper Pumpkin subscriber! Whoo-hooo!
Okay – so now that you’ve seen how wunnermus the August kit was – let’s take a look at…. the September “Spooky Treats” Paper Pumpkin Kit….
Get your Halloween crafting on with the Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit. September’s kit includes everything you need to make 18 absolutely adorable (and just the right amount of spooky!) treat boxes—that’s 6 each of 3 unique designs! No need to let the season creep up on you; subscribe and order your kit today.
Plus, we’re putting the TREAT in trick-or-treat with a special GIVEAWAY on social media starting 5 September at 9:00am (MT)! Simply follow @PaperPumpkin on Instagram or the Paper Pumpkin page on Facebook, like either post, and mention three friends in the comments for your chance to win one of two personalized JBL speakers. You’ll have to be quick because the giveaway closes 8 September at 4:00pm (MT). Don’t miss out on this fang-tastic opportunity!
How fun is that!? 🙂
Here’s what you’ll find in the box!
– This month’s kit contains enough elements to create 18 treat boxes—6 each of 3 designs. This all-inclusive kit includes printed box bases and tops, die-cut paper pieces, adhesives, and more!
– The Spooky Treats Paper Pumpkin Kit includes an Orchid Oasis Classic Stampin’ Spot!
– The exclusive stamp set puts the TREAT in trick-or-treat with fun, Halloween-themed sentiments and designs. Embrace the spooky season with ghost, bat, spider, and star images.
– You’ll also discover a special peek-through box top on one of the box designs.
Finished box size: 2-1/2″ x 3″ x 1″
Coordinating Stampin’ Up! colors: Basic Black, Gray Granite, Orchid Oasis, Fresh Freesia, Crushed Curry, Pumpkin Pie
Just note – you have to be signed up for Paper Pumpkin by 10 September in order to get THIS kit! Sign up on the 11th ….and you’ll get the October kit. Which is probably awesome – but…it’s not THIS one!
NOTE! Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.
If you’re not a Paper Pumpkin subscriber – There are two ways to sign up – check it!
You can sign up for a subscription where you’re billed monthly for your kit – click here to get started.
OR…do a Prepaid Subscription! And – during Sale-A-Bration you’ll get even MORE with your Pre-Paid subscription! Yep – if you sign up before the end of August when Sale-a-Bration ends…and you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12-month prepaid subscription – you’re going to automatically earn FREE Sale-A-Bration products. With that 12-month subscription, you can earn up to 4 FREE Sale-A-Bration products! A good deal got even better!
To see the options for prepaid subscriptions in my online store, click here.
Happy crafting, y’all! 🙂
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: VCDBZV9P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
LAST DAY for the Stamp-N-Storage Site-Wide Sale!
- 15% OFF Storewide (NOTE: Normal Shipping Charges will apply)
- Starts Monday, August 22, at 8am CST
- Ends Wednesday, August 24, at 11:59pm CST
- Coupon Code: JUST4U22
Don’t forget to check out these NEW PRODUCTS!!
Stack your 6×7 and 9.5×7 Portrait sizes with the handles facing front and back.
9.5×7 Pockets are ideal for slimline stamps and dies stored on 9.5×7 Magnet Cards, and those larger thin stencils. You can even choose between a portrait or landscape option to best fit your needs. The landscape option is also an excellent choice for storing embellishments and stickers!
And – when you pick up those side Storage Pockets – check out the new
Paper. Inks. Markers. We all have them – and we all need them handy and organized and staying ready-to-go! For me – Stamp-N-Storage is the best and highest quality there is! Be sure to keep the Sale Link Handy! And don’t forget the code: JUST4U22 🙂
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
SALE-A-BRATION IS WINDING DOWN!
While it’s ALWAYS a good time to join the team – if you pull the trigger before the end of this month, then…you’ll not only get to select $125 worth of product for just $99 +tax – And Starter Kits ALWAYS ship for FREE! – you’ll ALSO get a cool and beautiful Planner – FREE. If you purchase the Starter Kit by 31 Aug 2022 you’ll receive the amazing Make Your Plans Bundle FREE with your Starter Kit!! Check it out!
Oh and did I mention that you’ll start saving 20% off EVERYTHING you purchase once you’ve joined!? Yup – it’s true!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- The Making Plans Bundle!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!