Good morning and Happy Mother’s Day to all!
So – I have for you today what would be a wonderful gift to give to someone special! And – it needs a pack of new Kraft Note Cards & Envelopes, the lovely Treasured Kindness stamp set and….ink! Take a look-see:
Yes – your eyes are telling you true. That is a card that MARY made. With nary a layer, a Dimensional, an embellishment nor any Linen Thread! 😳 #simplestamping I’ll wait while you mark your calendars…..
The layout for this simple card was inspired by the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week.
This project is so quick and easy that it’s going to take just a lickety-and-a-split to share it!
I started with the wonderful new Kraft Note Cards & Envelopes – this is such a great deal, y’all – you get TWENTY notecards and TWENTY envelopes. AND – you get a GIFT BOX…
…that you can decorate to suit your project!
The second critical part of this Thank You note card set is the sweet and serene bonsai image in front of the setting sun from the Treasured Kindness stamp set.
As you can see, it’s a builder set – in photopolymer – and it builds perfectly!
For the note cards and envelopes themselves, I set up a bit of an assembly line. Now…you could set up your Stamparatus to help you out – and if you’re doing a bunch of cards all the same – I highly recommend it.
But – for these three sets, I didn’t need to do that – I just set up a bit of an assembly line.
I’m going to give you the steps, okay?
First – stamp all your card fronts, card insides and envelope fronts with the rising (or setting, depending on your point of view!) sun from Treasured Kindness in Pale Papaya. I put the art on the left side on the front – and on the right side on the inside.
Next – stamp the tree image in Soft Suede on all the fronts, insides and envelopes.
Stamp the more-detailed tree-top image on all the trees in Mossy Meadow. While you’ve got the Mossy Meadow ink pad open – stamp the sentiments on the front and the inside of the cards.
Add the second tree-top image (the less detailed image) in stamped-off-once Old Olive.
Stamp the shallow “dish” image under the trees in Crumb Cake. Then add the tree trunk “fill” image in stamped-off-once Crumb Cake.
Do a quick double-check that you’ve finished all the trees and added all the sentiments.
Assuming that you HAVE – then the cards and envelopes are done-baby-done! You can do three – you can do twenty!
Once you’ve got the cards and envelopes done, you’re going to use Tear & Tape Adhesive to assemble the – INCLUDED!! – gift box!
Now – I DID that for you on the YouTube live video that I did with some of you last night! I am SOO not going to try to write out how to assemble the box. You can watch the YouTube replay right here – and you can start it and stop it as much as you need to! One tip: if you’re going to stamp the top of the box (and why WOULDN’T you?!?!) – then FOR SURE do it before you assemble it. Just sayin!
Once you assemble your box – pack it with your wonderful note cards and envelopes and tie it up with some new Old Olive Ribbon from the Old Olive & Sahara Sand Twill Ribbon Combo Pack (part of the Happy Forest Friends suite – and the FREE gift when you buy my Special Bundle #7 – For the Young (and Young at Heart Bundle!).
And then get ready to be a gift-giving hero!! 🙂
I hope you like!
Just a reminder – check out my Special Bundle #9: the Organic Beauty Bundle – it will get you the Treasured Kindness Stamp Set, plus…designer paper, THREE wonderful bundles, and another stamp set – plus the Fern 3D Embossing Folder as your FREE gift! – all while saving you some dough! 🙂
If you’d like to recreate this note card set, all the products and card cuts (yeah – hardly any!) you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAY – 15 MAY: Q7H6KS77
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
CHECK OUT THIS AMAZEBALLS STARTER KIT SPECIAL!!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! I just mixed my metaphors here but…you know what I mean! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!!
During the month of May – Stampin’ Up! is offering a most amazeballs SPECIAL JOINING BONUS.
This month only, when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
THRU 10 MAY 22 ONLY!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru the end of the day on 10 May 22 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). NOTE FOR MY HOST CODE LADIES – you guys use your own Club code – cuz…you’re already getting Double Peppermint Points! 😉
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
Stamps-N-Lingers Special Bundles Still Available!
If you haven’t picked a bundle or three, there’s still time to cash in and save some $$!
These are some curated groupings of new goodies from the catalog, which will save you 10-15% over the cost of ordering them all yourself! I’ve got TEN bundles to select – pick one…pick five!…and a 2022-2024 In Color Ribbon Add On, too!
Here’s the bundles…
Bundle #1 – All the Pretty In Colors Bundle (Charge $158)
Bundle #2 – A La Carte Die Cutting Wonders (Charge $264)
Bundle #3 – Stamp It Emboss It Backgrounds (Charge $165)
Bundle #4 – It’s Kind of a Guy Thang (Charge $152)
Bundle #5 – Artistically Speaking (Charge $206)
Bundle #6 – Animal Magnetism (Charge $186)
Bundle #7 – For the Young (and Young at Heart!) (Charge $178)
Bundle #8 – Flowers And More (Charge $206)
Bundle #9 – Organic Beauty (Charge $176) – THIS ONE HAS TREASURED KINDNESS!!
Bundle #10 – Speak It! (Charge $191)
In Color Ribbon Add On Bundle – (Charge $55)
Intrigued?? Head over to the Special Bundles page to get all the Deets and an order form. These are only going to be around thru 17 May 2022!
See you soon!
Stamp-N-Storage Spring Sale
You’ve got your order in – either thru the Online Store or some of my Special Bundles. Now…time to get organized! Stamp-N-Storage to the rescue!
This is The Big One, y’all! With 15% off EVERYTHING on the site PLUS FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders (that’s the 48 contiguous states!) over $100 – now is THE perfect time to prep your space for the influx of awesomeness that is on the horizon!
No coupon code is needed. Discounts are automatically added during the checkout process. Sale ends at midnight CT, 9 May 2022 (that’s one week from today!).
I’ve posted so many times about all the great Stamp-N-Storage products that I use – I’m a pretty big fan and I think it’s fair to say that I am 100% a Stamp-N-Storage Girl – so…I’m not going to waste your time with that on this post. Instead…here’s a link to just one of the MANY posts where I’ve shared my fave goodies!!
Happy shopping – storing – saving – and organizing!!
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Kraft Note Cards & Envelopes
Neutrals 6″ x 6″ DSP: 2” x 5 1/2” (for envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
I think we can agree.
Every Chef needs a sous.
Of course not EVERY Chef gets one that’s this cute!