Happy Sunday, y’all! Are you getting those Spring things done? We spent yesterday in the garden – soon there will be pictures to share! I’m pretty tickled with how it’s turning out – and excited to get the plantlings into the ground! 🎉🎉🎉😎😎😎
My card today is so bright and so cheerful that…I know it’s going to make you smile! The Rainbow of Happiness stamp set – with its bundled Brilliant Rainbow dies – and some very happy paper from the Pattern Party DSP (this is a host-exclusive pack in the Annual Catalog) – make for a perfect Spring card. Take a look see:
If you were able to watch me make this last night on my YouTube Live – I appreciate you spending part of your weekend with me! If not, but you’d like to see the replay, here ’tis!
The theme challenge over at the Global Design Challenge was the inspiration for this one!
I started by adhering a full size panel of Pattern Party DSP on to the front of my Daffodil Delight card base using Liquid Glue.
Next up, using the third-from-largest die in the Stitched Rectangle Dies (it cuts a 3″ x 4 3/8″ rectangle), to cut a Poppy Parade and a Basic White rectangle.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the two panels to the card front.
I used the small rainbow die in the Brilliant Rainbow set to cut rainbows in Poppy Parade, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight. Note: for the video, I cut the green band from some Granny Apple Green DSP from the Pattern Party DSP. I love how it looks – and HIGHLY recommend that you try it, too!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere all the die cut rainbow pieces – I didn’t use the smallest die cut – to the white panel.
I cut a summer skies-worth of clouds from Basic White cardstock using the cloud dies in the Brilliant Rainbow Die set. To be specific – I cut 6 small and 6 large clouds.
On another piece of Basic White, I stamped the Rainbow of Happiness sentiment in Poppy Parade. Then I punched it with the Cloud Punch.
I adhered the sentiment cloud to the middle rainbow using Liquid Glue. Using the Dark Granny Apple Green Stampin’ Blend, I colored a length of white Baker’s Twine Granny Apple Green. Then I tied a small bow and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
Then I added the remainder of the cloud die cuts.
I adhered the rest of the clouds – all the “bottom” clouds with Liquid Glue – and then the second cloud is popped over top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a few Granny Apple Green gems from the amazeballs Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels (remember – these are going away on 2 May when the Waves of the Ocean promotion ends! 😔😔😔 – so you’d best be stocking up!) – and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped three of the four rainbow bands from Rainbow of Happiness (I didn’t use the largest image) in Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Granny Apple Green. Then I added a second sentiment in Poppy Parade.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Poppy Parade mat and into the Daffodil Delight card base and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Rainbow of Happiness rainbow on the front…
…and more of the Pattern Party DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Oh my – I love this triple rainbow, don’t you?!? That is some GOOD LUCK, for sure! The Rainbow of Happiness and uber-cool Brilliant Rainbow dies make creating them easy peasy! And the Pattern Party DSP plays so well with this set – and SO many others, too!
I hope you like!
Remember – the Pattern Party DSP is a Host – Exclusive set in the Annual Catalog and it’s retiring in May! You can still get your hands on it – for FREE! – with an individual order of $180+. Or…let me give you a personal Host Code to give to your friends! You can all use that code to get in on the Last Chance Sale and Savings Are in Bloom Special – and help YOU get that huge pack of gorgeous paper for yourself!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
P.S. Don’t miss your chance to pick up the handy and highly portable Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine – and all the great bundles that are on sale! And this Brilliant Rainbow set will work in the mini machine, too! 🎉 When you make a $50+ purchase from me this month (ALL month!) – whether you buy the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine and/or any of the sale bundles or not – you’re going to get the MEGA Tutorial Bundle – on top of your peppermints, your normal ordering gift AND the Daffodil Daydream Tutorial. That’s a lotta loot! 🙂 All the deets are down below!
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAR – 31 MAR: T4MP6PJS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The March Tutorial features the Daffodil Daydream Bundle!
ORDERING BONUS FROM ME!
GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF MARCH!
Check out this GINORMOUS bundle of Tutorials – featuring SIX of the amazing bundles in the Savings Are in Bloom Promotion!!
Everyone who places an order of $50 or greater (before shipping & tax) in the month of March 2022 (that’s right – ALL month!!) will receive a huge bonus tutorial package from me! You’ll get THIRTY ONE projects featuring bundles that are included in the Savings Are In Bloom Promotion. What?!? It’s like…it was planned or something! 😉
- Sweet As A Peach – July 2021
- Quiet Meadow – June 2021
- Pansy Patch – May 2021
- Art Gallery – April 2021 (contains retired items)
- Hydrangea Haven – February 2021 (contains retired items)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – June 2020 (contains retired items)
Note: there ARE some retired products used in several projects, but…I have faith you’ll be able to work around that!!
AND – you’ll STILL get:
- Peppermint Rewards!
- The Daffodil Daydream Tutorial! (if you’re counting – that is SEVEN Tutorials with a total of THIRTY SEVEN beautiful projects for you to use!
- A $10 ordering gift of your choice!
Wow – that’s a lotta stuff, right?!? TONS of creative inspiration….20% off on the Mighty Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine….20% off coordinating bundles…Peppermints!…Ordering Gift!
In honor of the release of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List AND the Kick-off of the Last Chance Products Sale – I am giving DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on orders (over $50) placed thru my Online Store today, 23 Mar thru 31 March 2022.
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 1:59am (Eastern Time) on 31 March 2022 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – let’s be real – I will NOT be double checking my computer at 2am! 😎😎😎 So – if your order is in my Inbox when I DO check it on 1 Apr – it’ll COUNT!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code (T4MP6PJS) if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). Hey, Host Club ladies – be sure you’re adding YOUR host code (not mine!) – you’re getting Double Peppermints anyway!!
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
4. You’ll also be getting the March Daffodil Daydream tutorial AND the SUPER Tutorial Bundle. Score!
It’s hard to believe, but…the new 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog will be here soon! Like…SOON SOON! Whoo-hoo!
Here’s the deets:
- I’ll order the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs on 1 April for my customers. Soon as I get them back, I’ll be packing ’em up and sending them right back out to my customers quick as a bunny. I’m figuring that the new catalogs for my customers will begin arriving in your mailbox by mid-April. Fingers crossed!
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would LIKE to be and would like to get a copy of the upcoming catalog when I mail them out, simply place an order through my online store and you’ll be added to my mailing list!
- Ordering from the new Annual Catalog starts on 3 May 2022!
Let me know if you have any questions.
I am SO excited to see the new catalog! Demonstrator pre-order starts on 1 April (and that’s NO JOKE!)! If you’re interested in joining the team, then you can preorder and get the discount for yourself! Head over to my joining page here to see the benefits of being a Demonstrator and to sign up now! I would love to have you on my team and help you get all the discounts, and early goodies, and…ALL THE THINGS! 🙂
SAVINGS ARE IN BLOOM
Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022
- Promotion Ends: 31 March 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions.
The 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Products Sale
You’ve been waiting and now is the Time! The Last Chance Products are available for you to order!!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. Please note – this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!!
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards. Whoo-hoo!
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- 2 May 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT) – but remember that these things are while supplies last – when they’re gone they’re gone!
Click here to go right to the Last Chance Products in my Online Store!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); Brilliant Rainbow die cut rainbow “bands”
Poppy Parade Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for inner liner); 3″ x 4 3/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die cut (mat for front panel); Brilliant Rainbow die cut rainbow “bands”
Granny Apple Green Cardstock: Brilliant Rainbow die cut rainbow “bands”
Basic White Cardstock: 3″ x 4 3/8″ Stitched Rectangle Die cut (front panel); Cloud Punch (sentiment); Brilliant Rainbow die cut clouds
Pattern Party DSP: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card front panel); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
A tender moment between a man and his dog.
Or… no. Wait. Getting eye boogers.