Good morning and happy Friday. Again. The weeks are flying by, aren’t they?!? Sheesh!
So – my card today uses the Forever Blossoms stamp set from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. Which, when I made this card yesterday morning – was still available. NOW? Nope – it’s already gone – so…I am very sorry! But…this underscores a VERY important point! The products on the Last Chance List are really – truly – absolutely WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Which means – if you’re waiting on something…DON’T. Get it RIGHT NOW. Here’s the sale in the Online Store – bookmark it cuz it’s the BEST and MOST UP TO DATE source for what’s still available!
The Bark 3D Embossing Folder and the Hippo & Friends Die set are BOTH on the Last Chance List (and the die set is on at 20% off!). So…get them if you want them and don’t have them! Hint: you WANT them. Take a look-see:
If you were able to join me yesterday for my Facebook Live video, I appreciate you spending part of your week with me. If not, but you’d like to see the replays – here ’tis!
I was playing along with The Paper Players CAS challenge this week!
And I used a softer version of the colors from the Color Throwdown challenge.
I started by stamping the single bloom and single leaf images from the Forever Blossoms set in Crumb Cake ink all over a Crumb Cake panel. Then I embossed the panel in the Bark 3D Embossing Folder and matted it on Pale Papaya for the card front.
I placed a smaller Crumb Cake panel into the Stamparatus and used it to stamp the large floral from Forever Blossoms in Early Espresso Ink.
I colored the image with my Dark Pale Papaya and Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends and then matted it on Pale Papaya.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to the card front.
I used two lengths of Linen Thread to tie a simple bow – then I adhered it with a Glue Dot.
On a piece of Pale Papaya cardstock, I stamped the Forever Blossoms sentiment in Soft Succulent. Then I cut it with the next-to-smallest octagonal die in the Hippo & Friends dies (this is 20% off right now – and WAY worth having in your stash!).
I used double-stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment over the bow.
Finally – I added some Soft Succulent gems from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels (these are going away, too – so…snag you a bunch of them!) and the card front was done.
On the inside, I used the Stamparatus again to stamp the large floral image from Forever Blossoms in Early Espresso on a Crumb Cake panel – then colored it with the Dark Pale Papaya and Dark Soft Succulent Stampin’ Blends.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Pale Papaya mat and into my Crumb Cake card base and the card was done.
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got the large floral on the front…
…and a little bit of the Heart & Home DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Well – I’m sad that the Forever Blossoms set is already gone but…take a look at the Blessings of Home set. Or maybe Honeybee Home! You could for sure use them in lieu for this card! The Bark 3D Embossing Folder and Hippo & Friends Dies are still around – but…I sure wouldn’t wait very long (or – you know – AT ALL!) to pick them up!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAR – 31 MAR: T4MP6PJS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The March Tutorial features the Daffodil Daydream Bundle!
ORDERING BONUS FROM ME!
GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF MARCH!
Check out this GINORMOUS bundle of Tutorials – featuring SIX of the amazing bundles in the Savings Are in Bloom Promotion!!
Everyone who places an order of $50 or greater (before shipping & tax) in the month of March 2022 (that’s right – ALL month!!) will receive a huge bonus tutorial package from me! You’ll get THIRTY ONE projects featuring bundles that are included in the Savings Are In Bloom Promotion. What?!? It’s like…it was planned or something! 😉
- Sweet As A Peach – July 2021
- Quiet Meadow – June 2021
- Pansy Patch – May 2021
- Art Gallery – April 2021 (contains retired items)
- Hydrangea Haven – February 2021 (contains retired items)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – June 2020 (contains retired items)
Note: there ARE some retired products used in several projects, but…I have faith you’ll be able to work around that!!
AND – you’ll STILL get:
- Peppermint Rewards!
- The Daffodil Daydream Tutorial! (if you’re counting – that is SEVEN Tutorials with a total of THIRTY SEVEN beautiful projects for you to use!
- A $10 ordering gift of your choice!
Wow – that’s a lotta stuff, right?!? TONS of creative inspiration….20% off on the Mighty Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine….20% off coordinating bundles…Peppermints!…Ordering Gift!
In honor of the release of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List AND the Kick-off of the Last Chance Products Sale – I am giving DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on orders (over $50) placed thru my Online Store today, 23 Mar thru 31 March 2022.
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 1:59am (Eastern Time) on 31 March 2022 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – let’s be real – I will NOT be double checking my computer at 2am! 😎😎😎 So – if your order is in my Inbox when I DO check it on 1 Apr – it’ll COUNT!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code (T4MP6PJS) if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). Hey, Host Club ladies – be sure you’re adding YOUR host code (not mine!) – you’re getting Double Peppermints anyway!!
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
4. You’ll also be getting the March Daffodil Daydream tutorial AND the SUPER Tutorial Bundle. Score!
It’s hard to believe, but…the new 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog will be here soon! Like…SOON SOON! Whoo-hoo!
Here’s the deets:
- I’ll order the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs on 1 April for my customers. Soon as I get them back, I’ll be packing ’em up and sending them right back out to my customers quick as a bunny. I’m figuring that the new catalogs for my customers will begin arriving in your mailbox by mid-April. Fingers crossed!
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would LIKE to be and would like to get a copy of the upcoming catalog when I mail them out, simply place an order through my online store and you’ll be added to my mailing list!
- Ordering from the new Annual Catalog starts on 3 May 2022!
Let me know if you have any questions.
I am SO excited to see the new catalog! Demonstrator pre-order starts on 1 April (and that’s NO JOKE!)! If you’re interested in joining the team, then you can preorder and get the discount for yourself! Head over to my joining page here to see the benefits of being a Demonstrator and to sign up now! I would love to have you on my team and help you get all the discounts, and early goodies, and…ALL THE THINGS! 🙂
SAVINGS ARE IN BLOOM
Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022
- Promotion Ends: 31 March 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions.
The 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Last Chance Products Sale
You’ve been waiting and now is the Time! The Last Chance Products are available for you to order!!
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Save up to 50% on essential craft supplies. Please note – this selection of Last Chance Products is only available while supplies last!!
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires). For this catalog’s Last Chance Products promotion, a Carryover List will not be provided; carryover products can be viewed in the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards. Whoo-hoo!
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply.
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last.
- 2 May 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT) – but remember that these things are while supplies last – when they’re gone they’re gone!
If you like lists – here it is! Or…click here to go right to the Last Chance Products in my Online Store!
RETIRING LIST (WITH DISCOUNTS!):
See which products will be on their way out once the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog retires.
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Crumb Cake Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); 3 1/8″ x 4 3/8″ (art panel)
Pale Papaya Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 3 1/4” x 4 1/2” (mat for art panel); Hippo & Friends die cut label (sentiment)
Heart & Home DSP: 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix