Good morning – again! I’ve got a second card for you today, cuz…I was really honored to be selected as a Guest Designer over on one of my fave challenges – the Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge! So…if you were here looking for the Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop and the card I shared for IT – here ’tis! 🙂
For the Tic-Tac-Toe challenge, I decided it was high time to play with the Slim Sayings Bundle and the cool Slimline Envelopes. Cuz it’s me – I also pulled out my Paradise Palms bundle and the Artfully Composed DSP. I mean – if ONE bundle is good….TWO bundles and a DSP is BETTER, right?! Take a look-see:
And – here’s this week’s Tic-Tac-Toe challenge (I hope you’ll come play!). I went down the middle – Green, Free, Slimline and up the diagonal – Gold, Free, Die Cut!
I started by adhering a piece of Artfully Composed DSP on a piece of Early Espresso cardstock. Then, using one of the fun dies in the Slim Card Dies (bundled with Slim Sayings) I cut a Basic White mosaic die cut.
I adhered the die cut to the front of the matted panel using Liquid Glue. Then I matted the whole thing on a SECOND piece of Early Espresso. Note: the FIRST Early Espresso layer gives the die cut a little “shelf” to be adhered to. I think that’ll make more sense when you put it together! 🙂
I cut two of the large palm tree die cuts using the Palms Dies – one each in Early Espresso and in Soft Suede cardstock. I adhered both trees to the card front – letting the trunks hang off the bottom for the time-being.
I inked just the word “HAPPY” in the stamp image from Slim Sayings with Versamark Ink and stamped it on a Calypso Coral paper from the Artfully Composed DSP. I did that three times and sprinkled them all with Gold Embossing Powder. Then I heat set them with my Heat Tool.
When the embossing was totally cool (if you don’t wait – the hot embossing powder will smear!), I used the smallest of the dies in the Hippo & Friends die set, I cut out all three words.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere two of the die cut sentiments to the card front.
I tied a Linen Thread double-loop bow and adhered it onto the card front with a Glue Dot. Then I adhered the final die cut sentiment over the top of the bow using double-stacked Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added some Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels here and there – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment from Slim Sayings in Versamark ink on a Basic White panel – sprinkled it with Gold Embossing Powder and heated it up. When it was good and cool – I placed the panel in my Stamparatus. Then I used the Marker-to-Stamp technique to stamp the three-tree image from Paradise Palms in the corner. The trunks are Early Espresso and the palmtops are Evening Evergreen.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to an Early Espresso mat and into my Thick Basic White card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals – and then snipped the excess trunks – and the card was done!
My white Slimline Envelope got the Paradise Palms image again – using the Marker-to-Stamp technique and the Stamparatus – on the front…
…and – even though the INSIDE of the flaps on the Slimline Envelopes are already decorated…
…I still added a little of the Artfully Composed DSP to the envelope flap. 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️
Et Voila! I LOVE that we’ve got the Slimline Envelopes now, don’t you? The two long dies in the Slim Card Dies are really fun to use on these cool cards and the sentiments included in the bundled Slim Sayings stamp set are perfectly proportioned. I don’t think I need to tell you how very much I love the Paradise Palms bundle, do I? Or the Artfully Composed DSP? So. Much.
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAR – 31 MAR: T4MP6PJS
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The March Tutorial features the Daffodil Daydream Bundle!
ORDERING BONUS FROM ME!
GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE MONTH OF MARCH!
Check out this GINORMOUS bundle of Tutorials – featuring SIX of the amazing bundles in the Savings Are in Bloom Promotion!!
Everyone who places an order of $50 or greater (before shipping & tax) in the month of March 2022 (that’s right – ALL month!!) will receive a huge bonus tutorial package from me! You’ll get THIRTY ONE projects featuring bundles that are included in the Savings Are In Bloom Promotion. What?!? It’s like…it was planned or something! 😉
- Sweet As A Peach – July 2021
- Quiet Meadow – June 2021
- Pansy Patch – May 2021
- Art Gallery – April 2021 (contains retired items)
- Hydrangea Haven – February 2021 (contains retired items)
- Celebrate Sunflowers – June 2020 (contains retired items)
Note: there ARE some retired products used in several projects, but…I have faith you’ll be able to work around that!!
AND – you’ll STILL get:
- Peppermint Rewards!
- The Daffodil Daydream Tutorial! (if you’re counting – that is SEVEN Tutorials with a total of THIRTY SEVEN beautiful projects for you to use!
- A $10 ordering gift of your choice!
Wow – that’s a lotta stuff, right?!? TONS of creative inspiration….20% off on the Mighty Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine….20% off coordinating bundles…Peppermints!…Ordering Gift!
In honor of the release of the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog Retiring List AND the Kick-off of the Last Chance Products Sale – I am giving DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on orders (over $50) placed thru my Online Store today, 23 Mar thru 31 March 2022.
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 1:59am (Eastern Time) on 31 March 2022 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – let’s be real – I will NOT be double checking my computer at 2am! 😎😎😎 So – if your order is in my Inbox when I DO check it on 1 Apr – it’ll COUNT!
2. Don’t forget to add my Host Code (T4MP6PJS) if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). Hey, Host Club ladies – be sure you’re adding YOUR host code (not mine!) – you’re getting Double Peppermints anyway!!
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
4. You’ll also be getting the March Daffodil Daydream tutorial AND the SUPER Tutorial Bundle. Score!
It’s hard to believe, but…the new 2022-2023 Stampin’ Up! Annual Catalog will be here soon! Like…SOON SOON! Whoo-hoo!
Here’s the deets:
- I’ll order the 2022-2023 Annual Catalogs on 1 April for my customers. Soon as I get them back, I’ll be packing ’em up and sending them right back out to my customers quick as a bunny. I’m figuring that the new catalogs for my customers will begin arriving in your mailbox by mid-April. Fingers crossed!
- If you’re NOT a current customer of mine but would LIKE to be and would like to get a copy of the upcoming catalog when I mail them out, simply place an order through my online store and you’ll be added to my mailing list!
- Ordering from the new Annual Catalog starts on 3 May 2022!
Let me know if you have any questions.
I am SO excited to see the new catalog! Demonstrator pre-order starts on 1 April (and that’s NO JOKE!)! If you’re interested in joining the team, then you can preorder and get the discount for yourself! Head over to my joining page here to see the benefits of being a Demonstrator and to sign up now! I would love to have you on my team and help you get all the discounts, and early goodies, and…ALL THE THINGS! 🙂
SAVINGS ARE IN BLOOM
Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022
- Promotion Ends: 31 March 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions.
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Basic White Cardstock: 7″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 3 1/2″)
Early Espresso Cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ (first mat for card front); 3 3/8″ x 8 3/8″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); Palms Die cut tree
Soft Suede Cardstock: Palms Die cut tree
Basic White Cardstock: Slim Cards Die cut front (it ends up being about 3 1/4″ x 8 1/4″); 3 1/4″ x 8 1/4″ (inner liner)
Artfully Composed DSP: 3 1/8″ x 8 1/8″ (card front); 2″ x 4 1/2″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!