Hey everyone – happy last day of February! Tomorrow is March – and that brings the new Waves of the Ocean Collection AND a wonderful ordering special for the Mini Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine! Whoo-hoo!
It’s a LITTLE sad today, though – cuz the end of February means the end of Sale-A-Bration! Today’s the last day to get free goodies! The LAST day to get TWO free stamp sets when you join! 🙁 So…you know what you need to do!
I decided that this would be a good day to tempt you with the new Waves of the Ocean collection! So I did. I used the Waves of Inspiration stamp set and the bundled Waves Dies. Plus the pretty Waves of the Ocean DSP! And there’s not a single wave anywhere on the card. Take a look-see:
I used the sketch side of the FUSION challenge for the layout.
And I played along with the Just Add Ink challenge. I hit all three!
I started by embossing a piece of Basic White cardstock in the Macrame 3D Embossing Folder and matting it on Daffodil Delight cardstock for the card front.
I matted a piece of the new Waves of the Ocean DSP on Daffodil Delight and adhered it to the card front with more Liquid Glue.
I used the Layering Circles Dies to cut two circles of the Waves of the Ocean DSP – one larger than the other – and adhered them to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I love the cloud dies in the Waves Die set – you can cut solid clouds AND little detail die cuts to add a little BAMM! So – that’s what I did! I cut Basic White solid clouds – two big ones and three little ones. I also cut the matching detail cuts from a Daffodil Delight/Calypso Coral design in the Waves of the Ocean DSP.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere all the detailed cloud cuts to their solid white clouds. I adhered them with Liquid Glue (the large clouds) and Stampin’ Dimensionals (the small clouds). Don’t they look like clouds reflecting a Maui sunset?? Don’t even tell me if you don’t think so – it’s my little card and those are clouds at sunset! 😉
From a piece of Night of Navy cardstock, I cut four birds – this is another adorable die in the Waves Dies!. I adhered three to the cloudy sky scene with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the Waves of Inspiration sentiment in Pacific Point on Basic White and cut it out with the next-to-smallest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die. I popped the sentiment onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I adhered the last bird to the sentiment with a little Liquid Glue, added a couple of amazeballs new Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels (snap these UP! tomorrow – they’re only available while supplies last – and you won’t see them in the next catalog!) and the card front was done.
On the inside, I kept it really simple. I stamped a second sentiment from Waves of Inspiration in Pacific Point on a piece of Basic White. I added some of the little bird images in Night of Navy.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Daffodil Delight mat and into my Pacific Point card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope just got a few more Waves of Inspiration birds in Night of Navy on the front…
…and more of the Waves of the Ocean DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I am SO excited for y’all to be able to get this amazing Waves of the Ocean collection tomorrow! Remember – the Waves of Inspiration stamp set and bundled Waves Dies WILL be in the next Annual Catalog – but…the gorgeous Waves of the Ocean DSP, Blue Foil Specialty Paper and the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels will NOT! They’re only available while supplies last – and only thru the end of the Early Release promotion on 2 May!
I hope you like!
I’ll be ordering all the Special Bundles that folks have ordered first thing tomorrow – there’s still time for you to get on the first…..WAVE! 😉
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 FEB – 28 FEB: 6NB7G7BN
HOST CODE FOR 1 MAR – 15 MAR: T3XURPQX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The February Tutorial features the Paradise Palms Bundle!
STAMPS-N-LINGERS SPECIAL BUNDLE AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING!
This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both EARLY RELEASE PRODUCTS from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit. So if you want to get your hands on this product early, join now and add the items to your Starter Kit!
You can buy these products together or a la carte starting on 1 March!
OR…I’ve sort of gotten used to coming up with a Special Bundle to help you get your goodies AND save a little money! So…here ’tis for the Waves of the Ocean collection!
If you bought all these products separately you’d spend about $104 when you factor in shipping and tax – depending on how much Uncle Sam takes where you live. Buy the Special Bundle, though, and it’ll cost you just $81 – and that includes the Shipping & Tax!
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is available to anyone – but I can only ship to addresses in the United States or Military APO addresses. Thanks for your understanding!
** SHIPPING/SUPPLY CHAIN NOTICE: Since we’re all being affected by the current shipping and supply chain issues, it could be that some of these products might not be available when I place the orders. We’re not able to do backorders now, so the way forward will be for me to refund you the portion of the bundle that I can’t order for you. That way, the REST of your goodies will be on the way for you to play with lickety-split! But – rest assured – I’ll order first jump out of the box on the 1st, so…fingers crossed!
NOTE: I’ll only be offering this bundle at this great discount until 8 March 2022 – so…don’t hesitate!
If this looks like a good plan to you – head on over to my Stamps-N-Lingers Waves of the Ocean Special Bundle page and use the form there to get your bundle ordered!
Happy Stamping & Bundling!
THIS IS IT! IT’S OVER TONIGHT!
During the January – February Sale-a-bration event you’ll find amazing reasons to SHOP, HOST and (most importantly!!) JOIN! Check it out!
- There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+)
- There are 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+).
- There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022
- Promotion Ends: 31 March 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I’ll let you know if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31. 🤙🤙
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions. This amazeballs sale starts on 1 March – which is like..next week. Can you believe that?!
STAMP-N-STORAGE 10% OFF STOREWIDE!
TODAY’S THE LAST DAY!
Yup – you’ll get 10% off when you use COUPON CODE: COMPLETED8 on everything and anything! Special ends midnight CT, February 28, 2022.
Paper. Inks. Markers. We all have them – and we all need them handy and organized and staying ready-to-go! And, for me – Stamp-N-Storage is the best and highest quality there is!
If you’d like a peek at the products I use – check out the original post!
Don’t forget to add your COMPLETED8 Coupon Code!! This special ends on 28 Feb 22 – that’s today!
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Pacific Point Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card base)
Daffodil Delight Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 3″ x 4 1/4″ (mat for small DSP panel on front)
Night of Navy Cardstock: Waves Die cut birds
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); 1 1/8″ x 2 1/8″ Stitched So Sweetly rectangle (sentiment); Waves Die cut clouds
Waves of the Ocean DSP: 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ (small DSP panel on front); 1 1/2″ and 1 3/8″ Circle Die cuts; Waves Die cut details cloud pieces; 3″ x 6″ envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!