Good morning, y’all – and Happy Sunday! Can you believe that February is almost over? Yup – it’s true! Of course, that ALSO means that the Jan – Feb 2022 Sale-A-Bration is almost over and so is your chance to score two free stamp sets just for joining the team! If you miss it – you’ll be sad!
It is ALSO National Kahlua Day. Do with that what you will! 😉
If you were able to join me last night for my Facebook live, I appreciate you spending part of your weekend with me! If not, and you’d like to see the replay, here ’tis!
I wanted to give you guys one last peek at two freebies before they go away on Tuesday. You can still get them thru the end of the day on Monday – but..once Sale-a-Bration ends…so do these goodies! The Driving By stamp set is available FREE with a $50 order (before shipping & tax) and the Friendly Hello DSP comes bundled with the Friendly Hello stamp set – and is FREE with a $100+ order! Take a look-see:
The layout for this card comes from the Tuesday Morning Sketch challenge. Not sure they were thinking FUN FOLD but…that’s what I saw!
My color palette was from the Color Throwdown challenge.
And I’ve included elements from the Inspo List at the Festive Friday challenge. I’ve got texture – stripes – neutrals (white/black) – circles – enamel dots. And – I feel pretty confident there’s a big box of Texas Cowboy Cookies on the front seat by the driver! 😉😉😉
This is a fun fold that’s super easy to make – which is awesome, right?
I started by adhering a piece of striped paper from the Friendly Hello DSP on a piece of Fresh Freesia cardstock. I added a dot-strewn strip of the paper to the left side with Liquid Glue. Then I adhered the whole thing to the front of my Basic Black card base. Which is just a single piece of cardstock (no fold!).
I embossed a piece of Basic White cardstock in the Stripes and Splatters 3D Embossing Folder and matted it on Basic Black.
I scored and folded a 2 1/2″ x 7″ piece of Basic Black cardstock at 3 1/2″ to make the small card on the front.
I set the embossed and matted panel in place and then put the small card over the top. Using a pencil, I lightly marked where the small card was on the embossed panel – then used my Paper Trimmer to cut on those lines – leaving me with two small – angled – pieces.
Using Liquid Glue, I adhered the small card in place – and then adhered the two small angled pieces where they belong. If that doesn’t make sense – check the video at the 5:51 mark on the video! 🙂
For the small card, I stamped a Driving By sentiment in Shaded Spruce, then stamped the car-with-balloons image in Tuxedo Black on a piece of Basic White. I colored the tires of the image on the white panel with my Basic Gray Stampin Write Marker – and also added a little “ground”.
I stamped the car image again on the dotted Friendly Hello DSP. Next, I fussy cut the car and adhered it to the stamped image with Liquid Glue.
I colored the balloons with my Granny Apple Green, Fresh Freesia and Petal Pink Stampin’ Write Markers.
Then I matted the panel on Fresh Freesia cardstock and adhered it to the small card front with Liquid Glue. A few Petal Pink Adhesive-Backed Hexagons finished off the small card front.
For the inside panel, I added a second Driving By sentiment in Shaded Spruce to a Basic White panel. Then I used a sticky note to cover all but the balloons on the car stamp and stamped the balloons in Tuxedo Black in the corner. I colored the balloons with the Stampin’ Write Markers.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Fresh Freesia mat and into the small card base and the front of the card was done!
I wanted to add room for a message to my recipient on the back, so I stamped the car from Driving By in Tuxedo Black in the corner of a Basic White panel. I stamped the car again on the Friendly Hello DSP and fussy cut it, then adhered it with Liquid Glue. I trimmed the excess with my Paper Snips and colored the balloons with Stampin’ Write Markers. At which point I smudged the ink on the middle balloon, so I…pivoted and added a fussy cut balloon from the Friendly Hello DSP! 😉
I matted the panel on Fresh Freesia and adhered it to the back of the card base with Liquid Glue and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the balloons image on the front…
…and more of the Friendly Hello DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! This fun fold is so easy – and I love it! Using the Driving By stamp set and cheerful Friendly Hello DSP really makes it easy, breezy and fun! (13 Going on 30 movie reference there!). And – unless you and I are less alike than I think – I LOVE…FREE! Both of these goodies qualify – for a couple more days. By which I mean today. And tomorrow. After that – you can’t get them for free. Or…at all! Don’t miss the boat here, folks! 🙂
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 FEB – 28 FEB: 6NB7G7BN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The February Tutorial features the Paradise Palms Bundle!
STAMPS-N-LINGERS SPECIAL BUNDLE AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING!
This coastal collection includes an inspiring set of stamps and detailed dies, both EARLY RELEASE PRODUCTS from the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog. Plus, a pack of paper made from images of hand-poured paint, blue-hued foil sheets for a sea of shine, and radiant rhinestones for a splash of sparkle—each an exclusive product you can only purchase during the promotion period!
- Waves Of The Ocean Product Collection available beginning March 1, 2022.
- Ordering Deadline: May 2, 2022; 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Waves of Inspiration Stamp Set and Waves Dies can be ordered separately, if desired.
- The following exclusive products are only available while supplies last:
- Waves of the Ocean 12″ x 12″ Designer Series Paper
- Blue Foils 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper
- Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. The Waves of the Ocean Collection can not be selected as a half price item.
- Waves of the Ocean items can be added to a starter kit. So if you want to get your hands on this product early, join now and add the items to your Starter Kit!
You can buy these products together or a la carte starting on 1 March!
OR…I’ve sort of gotten used to coming up with a Special Bundle to help you get your goodies AND save a little money! So…here ’tis for the Waves of the Ocean collection!
If you bought all these products separately you’d spend about $104 when you factor in shipping and tax – depending on how much Uncle Sam takes where you live. Buy the Special Bundle, though, and it’ll cost you just $81 – and that includes the Shipping & Tax!
PLEASE NOTE: This offer is available to anyone – but I can only ship to addresses in the United States or Military APO addresses. Thanks for your understanding!
** SHIPPING/SUPPLY CHAIN NOTICE: Since we’re all being affected by the current shipping and supply chain issues, it could be that some of these products might not be available when I place the orders. We’re not able to do backorders now, so the way forward will be for me to refund you the portion of the bundle that I can’t order for you. That way, the REST of your goodies will be on the way for you to play with lickety-split! But – rest assured – I’ll order first jump out of the box on the 1st, so…fingers crossed!
NOTE: I’ll only be offering this bundle at this great discount until 8 March 2022 – so…don’t hesitate!
If this looks like a good plan to you – head on over to my Stamps-N-Lingers Waves of the Ocean Special Bundle page and use the form there to get your bundle ordered!
Happy Stamping & Bundling!
TOMORROW. LAST. DAY.
During the January – February Sale-a-bration event you’ll find amazing reasons to SHOP, HOST and (most importantly!!) JOIN! Check it out!
- There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+)
- There are 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+).
- There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
Savings Are In Bloom – Mini Cut & Emboss Machine and Select Bundles 20% Off March 1-31!!
During the month of March, you can pick up the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine at a 20% discount! This miniature machine is compatible with a large selection of Stampin’ Up! embossing folders and dies. Build your craft collection and combine the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine with any (or all!) of the select stamp-and-die bundles that are also available for 20% off during the month of March!
Savings Are In Bloom Promotion Details:
- Promotion Sales Period: 1 Mar – 31 Mar 2022
- Promotion Ends: 31 March 2022 at 11:50 PM MT
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- A number of select stamp-and-die bundles that are compatible with the Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will also be available for purchase at a 20% discount.
- For this promotion only, Stampin’ Up! has brought back the previously popular Art Gallery, Celebrate Sunflowers, and Garden Wishes bundles. They will only be available in their bundle form during this promotion, so make sure to get them while you still can!
- The Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine and select compatible bundles can be bought together or separately.
- There is no limit on the number of Mini Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machines you can purchase during this promotion.
- Products are available in all markets while supplies last. Offer may vary from market to market based on product availability. No backorders or substitutions will be allowed.
- The stamp-and-die bundles that can be found in a current catalog will be replenished until they retire. When they do retire, the bundles will be added to the Retiring List.
- Due to supply chain challenges, this promotion may be altered or ended early. I’ll let you know if we hear that this offer may be ended before March 31. 🤙🤙
You can see the full list of bundles included in the sale on this flyer, click the image to open the full-size PDF:
Let me know if you have any questions. This amazeballs sale starts on 1 March – which is like..next week. Can you believe that?!
STAMP-N-STORAGE 10% OFF STOREWIDE!
THRU 28 FEB 2022
Yup – you’ll get 10% off when you use COUPON CODE: COMPLETED8 on everything and anything! Special ends midnight CT, February 28, 2022.
Paper. Inks. Markers. We all have them – and we all need them handy and organized and staying ready-to-go! And, for me – Stamp-N-Storage is the best and highest quality there is!
If you’d like a peek at the products I use – check out the original post!
Don’t forget to add your COMPLETED8 Coupon Code!! This special ends on 28 Feb 22, so…don’t miss out!
PLEASE NOTE: I do receive a small affiliate fee when you use my Stamp-n-Storage shopping links. But – you’ve seen plenty of pictures of my stamping space – both at home and when I’ve traveled! – and you KNOW that I am a HUGE fan and love their quality products!! I recommend them to everyone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Basic Black Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card base); 2 1/2″ x 7″ (small card base, scored and folded at 3 1/2″); 2 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (mat for embossed white panel)
Fresh Freesia Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for back of card); 2 3/8″ x 3 3/8″ (x2 – mats for small card front and for small inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: 2 1/4″ x 3 1/4″ (x2 – small card front and small inner liner); 2 3/8″ x 4 1/8″ (embossed white panel); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (back of card)
Friendly Hello DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front – stripes); 1 1/2″ x 5 1/8″ (narrow strip); Fussy cut cars for paper piecing; 3″ x 6″ envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!