Happy Sunday, y’all! Hope your weekend has been going well. I think – THINK! – all my need-to-mail things are…mailed. Mostly. Okay – so there’s one more package that’ll need to go tomorrow. But I’m SOOO close…I’m calling it good. And I got pretty much all the baking done. Unless I come across a recipe I just have to make. I always forget how much I enjoy baking until I’m back in the kitchen. How about you – is baking a happy-place for you? Or…? 🙂
If you were able to join me last night for my Facebook Live, I appreciate you spending part of your last-weekend-before-Christmas with me. If not, but you’d like to watch the replay on YouTube – here ’tis!
The new Jan -Jun 2022 Mini Catalog is chock-a-block full of new wunnermusness that will make you yearn for Spring and the Daffodil Daydream bundle is for sure one of those things! AND – it has a coordinating DSP that will be FREE to you with a qualifying purchase of $50+ (before shipping & tax) in Jan and Feb during the first Sale-A-Bration of 2022. That’s the Daffodil Afternoon DSP and it is STUNNING!
But wait – there’s even more NEWNESS on this card! The sentiment is from another FREE goody – the Special Moments stamp set (free with a $100+ order). Take a look-see:
The layout for this beaut is from the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge this week!
I started with some of the prettiest paper I’ve seen in a minute – from that Daffodil Afternoon DSP – that I matted on Pear Pizzazz for the card front. Blatantly flaunting the “don’t mix plaid with stripes”, I matted ANOTHER piece on Pear Pizzazz and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
Using the stems dies in the bundled Daffodil Dies, I cut two Pear Pizzazz stems. I brushed the edges of the stems with Pear Pizzazz ink using a Sponge Dauber – and then adhered them to the card front with Liquid Glue.
On Basic White cardstock, I stamped both floral images and a few butterflies from Daffodil Daydream in Basic Gray and cut them all out with their matching Daffodil Dies.
I colored the flowers with my Daffodil Delight and Mossy Meadow Stampin’ Blends Combos and the butterflies with my Light Flirty Flamingo Blend.
I started layering the die cuts onto the card front using Liquid Glue. When I got to the second floral die cut, I adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I saved the third butterfly for a little later…
I trimmed a strip of Paper Lattice and adhered it across the stems with Liquid Glue.
On a strip of Basic White, I stamped a sentiment from the Special Moments set (that’s the FREE one with a $100+ order)…
…in Mossy Meadow. I adhered the sentiment over the strip of Paper Lattice with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I tied a Double-Loop Linen Thread bow and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
I popped the third butterfly on with a Stampin’ Dimensional, added some new Iridescent Rhinestone Basic Jewels and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped a second Special Moments sentiment in Mossy Meadow on a Basic White panel. Next to it, I added a couple of the sweet butterflies from Daffodil Daydream in Basic Gray and colored them with the Light Flirty Flamingo Stampin’ Blend. Then I added a single Iridescent Rhinestone.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Pear Pizzazz mat and into my Thick Basic White card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got a couple more Daffodil Daydream butterflies in Basic Gray and Flirty Flamingo on the front…
…and a little more of the windowpane plaid paper from the Daffodil Afternoon DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love love love daffodils – they’re so…generous with their sweetness in the Spring! And the Daffodil Daydream set – with the bundled Daffodil Dies (look at how many dies there are – I’ve barely scratched the SURFACE of the flowers we’ll be able to make with this set!!) – is a perfect way to celebrate Spring, Easter and Mother’s Day!
And – I don’t know about you but…FREE is just about my favorite price! And when I can pay…FREE…and still get beautiful goodies like the Daffodil Afternoon DSP and the Special Moments stamp sets…I’m as happy Charlie when he hits the Chocolate Factory floor! 😉
I HOPE you like – and I KNOW you’re adding ALL of this to your list for when it all goes live on 4 Jan 2022 (I can’t believe I’m typing 2022 with a straight face!).
If you’d like to re-create this card, all the products you’ll need and the card cuts are down below!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 DEC – 31 DEC: 9CCPUSGV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The December Tutorial features the Plentiful Plants Bundle!
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join – it’s a GREAT way to get a little smackerel of all the pretty new papers – Designer Series and Specialty!! I’ll place my share order first jump on 4 January 2022 and use the expedited shipping option so I SHOULD be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of 10 January!
You can head over to my Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog Shares page here for all the deets and a handy form to complete if you’d like to join!
Would you like to build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time? Would you like to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you!
Each club consist of three folks doing two consecutive three-month terms. Each person commits to buying $50 before shipping and tax each month.
You sign up for two consecutive 3-month terms and commit to:
- A $50.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month that I send to you in an email at the beginning of each month
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months! You’ll get to be the Host TWICE – but…there’s no extra work for you. I do the work – you get all the host benefits!
- Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over FIFTY tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- Access to my Two Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Parties – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your TWO Host Months
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)! That’s TWO free stamp sets in six months!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
When you join the club – you’ll commit to the full six months – in two consecutive three-month increments. Like I said above, this is a great time to join a club – with the new Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration getting ready to kick off in January!
Don’t delay – I’ll try to accommodate as many folks as are interested but…there ARE limited spaces available!
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please drop me a note at email@example.com!
LAST DAY of the Stamps-N-Lingers Fundraiser for AR, KY and IL
It’s been hard watching our fellow Americans who are suffering this week after the huge tornadoes swept thru the AR/KY/IL regions. Most of us can’t go help in person. But we CAN help to fund the folks on the ground who are doing just that! I made a small donation and realized that WE could – together! – make a LARGE donation! 🙂
So…like the fundraiser we did for the derecho in Iowa last year, I’m coming to you again to gather up some help for the folks in the Arkansas, Kentucky and Illinois areas most affected.
HOW can we help them together?
Place a Stampin’ Up! Order Or Donate Directly!
There are two ways you can help me to reach my goal:
- 20% of orders placed through my online store between now and 19 December 2021 will be donated to Greater Good.
- You’ll earn Peppermint Points and, if your order is over $50, you’ll get a thank you gift from me! See my host code details below.
- When your order is over $50, you’ll ALSO be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on 20 December 2021!
Make a Donation of $50+ directly to Greater Good:
- Anyone worldwide is welcome to make a donation to the charity directly via Venmo or PayPal to help (see the details to donate on the Greater Good website here).
- For those in the US or at a military APO, send me a screenshot of the receipt for your donation of $50+ to Greater Good to firstname.lastname@example.org and you’ll be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on 20 December! See the details below.
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Giveaway – 20 December – for orders/donations of $50 or more (retail before shipping & tax)!
I know y’all have good hearts and will be helping me to help them, but…as a thank you for your generosity…everyone who either orders $50+ through my online store between now and 19 December 2021, OR who makes a $50+ direct donation* to Greater Good by 19 December 2021, will be entered into a drawing for a brand new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! Do both – and get TWO entries into the drawing! 🙂
*Please note: Per Stampin’ Up! rules, I’m only allowed to ship the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to addresses in the United States or military APO addresses. Only those with US/APO shipping addresses will be eligible to win the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Anyone outside the US is welcome to donate but will not be eligible to win the machine. Orders and/or Donations must be placed by midnight MT on 19 December 2021 to be entered to win the machine. One winner of the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be randomly chosen on Monday, 20 December from all of the entries received.
Drop me an email at email@example.com with any questions. I so appreciate your help and donations to folks and their pets who are having a VERY rough time right now.
Jul – Dec 2021 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale
See which products will still be available after the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog retires.
Please be sure to note the asterisks, okay? Some of the carryover items will not be available right away – but will be back in the next Mini Catalog next summer!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Pear Pizzazz Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner) 1 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ (mat for small DSP panel on front); Daffodil Dies die cut stems
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); 3/8″ x 2 3/4″ (sentiment on box top); Daffodil die cut stamped flowers and butterflies
Daffodil Afternoon DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 1 3/4″ x 4″ (small DSP panel on front); 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Finn usually brings me Mr. Bear in the evening and he wants to tug on it – which is NOT really in Mr. Bear’s wheelhouse. Every once in a while, though, he’ll bring me the “right” toy for tug playing!
It’s got an end for gnawing…
…and a handy handle for ME to hold when he starts pitting his 85 pounds against me!
The handle means that I can just hang on and he can just pull to his heart’s content.
BUT – it ALSO means that I can outlast him.
…he just settles in for the long-haul!
This is our version of chicken! WHO will let go first?!? 😉