Good very-early-morning! I’ll be back later with my card share for today!
I wanted to let you know that the Stampin’ Up! Seasonal Sale is underway!
Fold, snip, layer, and stamp! During the Seasonal Sale, you can stock up and save 10% on cardstock, 15% on ink pads, and 20% on dies. Build up your collection of crafting basics—and prepare for another year of top-tier projects—with a steal of a deal on papercrafting products!
Here’s the deets:
- The sale will run for three days only.
- The discount includes 10% off cardstock, 15% off ink pads (excluding ink pad bundles and third-party pads), and 20% off dies.
- The discount applies to products featured in the 2021–2022 Annual Catalog only. Products from the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog are not included.
- Sale begins on 16 November 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT) and ends on 18 November 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT)
I know you’ve been making your list (and checking it THRICE!) and now it’s time to get saving! Here’s a link to my Online Store so you can get started right away! 🙂
Now – this is an AMAZING deal, no doubt! Let’s call it…ONE yummy dip of Ice Cream!
But – if you’re anything like me, then you probably want…a little…more!!
We’ve got an AMAZEBALLS Starter Kit deal going on right this second!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion is a super opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From 4 – 30 November, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: 4 – 30 November 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 4 November or after 30 November will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between 4 November and 30 November to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
I would LOVE to have you join my awesome Critters-N-Creatin Krew (CNCK) team!
WHY be a Demonstrator?
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products. That’s on….EVERYTHING!
- While there’s no requirement to sell, there is the opportunity to do so! You can earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much or as little or even….NONE at ALL… time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Get early looks at new products – and the chance to add them to your tool chest before anyone else!
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
There’s NO commitment and NO penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? The CNCK has a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and share our projects (you can even win fun prizes!). And – we gather up via Zoom once a month, too, for folks that want to do that! Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Here’s how to TRIPLE DIP from 16 – 18 Nov 2021.
- Make your list of Seasonal Sale goodies and their sale prices.
- Select products with total prices of $125 (get as close as you can without going over!).
- Join my Team – here’s a handy link. I’m helpful that way! 😉
- While you’re filling out your Starter Kit – fill it up with Seasonal Sale products, products from the Annual Catalog or from the Jul – Dec 2021 Mini Catalog.
- Once you hit “Submit” – sit patiently tapping your fingers.
- When the e-mail comes with your shiny new Demonstrator ID – write it – and the temp password! – down where you can find it.
- Before the end of the sale period on 18 Nov – place your first Demonstrator Order! Not to worry – when I see that you’ve joined my team – you’ll get a Welcome e-mail from me – which will include How to Place a Demonstrator Order! Or…you can call me and I’ll walk you thru it! 😉
- In that order – you can stock up on more Seasonal Sale products and…get your new 20% Demonstrator Discount ON TOP of the Sale Prices! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
THAT’S what I call…TRIPLE DIPPING! 😉
So – what’s it gonna be? One scoop, two scoops or…THREE AMAZING SCOOPS of Stampin’ Up! savings??
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can also get more deets about being a Demonstrator here and then head here to get started and pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
Hope to see you on my team SOON!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: 2DBG6ZEX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The November Tutorial features the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!