Good morning, y’all! It’s Thursday – which means it’s time for another Happy Inkin’ Thursday Blog Hop!! We’ve got an oh-so-timely theme challenge to work with today and I’m excited to see what everyone brings to the table! I just know you’re going to see a ton of awesome-ness on the hop today!
I knew right off the bat what I wanted to use for today’s theme card – the Seascape Bundle with its super cool Sea Life Dies and the new Layering Diorama Die Set! Take a look-see:
And – can you guess our theme?! 😉
Right?!? Perfect for this week!
So – I started with a Mint Macaron card base. I stamped some Seascape fish school images in Mint Macaron ink around in the middle of the card front. I inked the Seascape coral image in Versamark and stamped it on the right side, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it with my Heat Tool.
Then I cut two panels – one of Soft Sea Foam and one of Mint Macaron. Using two dies from the Layering Diorama Dies – I cut “windows” in each panel. I popped the Soft Sea Foam panel onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped more fishes in Mint Macaron on the Mint Macaron panel and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
Using the Sea Life Dies, I cut some coral in Calypso Coral (right??) and Granny AppleGreen. I brushed each of them with their same color ink using Blender Brushes to add some dimension.
Then I adhered them with Liquid Glue. I cut some Daffodil Delight fish and nestled them into the coral with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the large fish image twice on Basic White – once in Pacific Point and once in Balmy Blue and cut them with their matching die. Then I adhered the Pacific Point fish with Liquid Glue and popped the Balmy Blue fish on top with Dimensionals.
I stamped the Seascape sentiment in Pacific Point on Soft Sea Foam and cut it with a Tasteful Labels die. Then I adhered it with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I scattered a generous number of sequins from the Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack all around and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped Mint Macaron coral, Pacific Point fishes and Balmy Blue “bubbles” all across the bottom of a Basic White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Soft Sea Foam mat and into the Mint Macaron card base and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got more Seascape coral, fishes and bubbles on the front…
…and across the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love this Seascape stamp set and the matching Sea Life Dies – they’re so much for for creating undersea scenes! And when you add the a la carte Layering Diorama Dies – you add a whole ‘nuther level of of “depth” (as it were!).
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
Now that you’ve seen my card, take a minute to hop thru all our projects today. If you click on the Next Blog button, you’ll go right to Jaime’s page. And you can just click on the names below to go direct to all the blogs!
Mary Deatherage – YOU ARE HERE!
Have fun on the Hop!!
HOST CODE FOR 12 MAY – 31 MAY: QNDN66R6
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Pansy Patch Bundle!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus
4 May – 14 June!!
From 4 May – 14 June,2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Which means…MORE free goodies to kick off our new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
Click this image to download a printable flyer with the details.
I can even set up a Host Code just for you – you give it to your friends and family – then they can order thru my Online Store, using that Host Code – to help you reach that $250 mark! 🙂 Holler at me if you have any questions or if you’d like me to set up a host code for you! You can drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion 4 – 31 May!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Whoo-hoo!
From May 4–31, you’ll get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
And – if you join with me (and become an official member of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew!) here’s some more goodness for you:
- We have monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There’s no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now (and hardly any reasons to NOT join!) and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
Want more info about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining? Then head over to my Join My Team page here. If you’ve got any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – let me know! You can reach me at: email@example.com.
Are you the Ultimate Deal Getter?
Join during May AND then place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before 14 June!!
Got questions, holler at me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Mint Macaron Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″); 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card front)
Soft Sea Foam Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (behind card front and mat for inner liner); (mat for middle DSP panel)
Basic White Cardstock: Sea Life die cut fish; 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Calypso Coral, Granny Apple Green and Daffodil Delight Cardstock: Sea Life die cut coral and fish
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!