Hey y’all – happy Tuesday! Hope your week is going well. Just a quick reminder that TOMORROW is the very last day to get in on my Special Bundles from the new Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog! Don’t miss out – you can check them all out right here.
My card for today uses the Hydrangea Haven Bundle and coordinating Hydrangea Hill DSP (conveniently available in Bundle #4!) to make a thank you card. Take a look-see:
The layout for this one comes from this week’s Fab Friday challenge.
I started with a piece of Purple Posy card stock for the card base. On the front, in Highland Heather ink, I stamped one of the Hydrangea Haven flower outline images all over the front. Then I used the matching fill image in stamped-off-once Highland Heather. In between the flowers, I stamped the Hydrangea Haven thank you sentiment in Misty Moonlight.
I used the largest rectangle die in the Stitched So Sweetly die set to cut two pieces of Hydrangea Hill DSP. I adhered the bottom panel with Liquid Glue and the top with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I cut a third design from Hydrangea Hill DSP with the next-to-smallest rectangle die from Stitched So Sweetly and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
I adhered a Gold Hoop with a Glue Dot (under the right side – where it would be hidden by the sentiment). Then I used a Glue Dot to adhere a bow that I’d tied with two pieces of Misty Moonlight/Silver Baker’s Twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack.
I stamped the Hydrangea Haven sentiment in Misty Moonlight on Basic White and cut it with the die in the Hydrangea Dies. Then I used double stacks of Stampin’ Dimensionals to pop it over the bow.
I added a few Seaside Spray Pastel Pearls and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped a second Hydrangea Haven sentiment in Misty Moonlight onto a Basic White panel. In the corner, I added the flower in Highland Heather and stamped-off-once Highland Heather. I also inked part of a stem from the Hydrangea Haven set in Mossy Meadow – stamped it off once – and added it. Then I added the outline leaves in Mossy Meadow – and the fills in stamped-off-once Mossy Meadow.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Seaside Spray mat and into the card base and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Hydrangea Haven flower, stem and leaves on the front…
…and more of the Hydrangea Hill DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Is this bundle not wonderful?? It’s amazing even if you DON’T make the gorgeous die cut flower like I did on this card!
And there is little doubt but that the Hydrangea Hill DSP is….STUNNING!! 🙂
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate these cards, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: 9N4CPU92
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
Sale-A-Bration is The Best Time of Year at Stampin’ Up!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming in February!!
Hey Chick and Birthday Chick Bundles
If you were around for Sale-A-Bration 2017, you might remember the super cute Hey, Chick stamp set that you could get as one of your Sale-A-Bration freebies! Heck – it may still be on your shelf!! Well – it was SO popular (and rightly so – it’s stinkin’ adorable!) that Stampin’ Up! is bringing it back – and it’s got some friends this time around. Like…DIES!
Yes – you heard right….dies!! Chick Dies, to be exact!
So – if you don’t have Hey Chick already – you’ll be able to buy it in a cost-saving bundle. If you DID save the stamp set – then the coordinating Chick Dies will be available separately! And yes – that IS a chicken coop die you see! And corn. There’s CORN!
HEY CHICK BUNDLE 158627 $44
Includes the Hey Chick Stamp Set and Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY CHICK STAMP SET 158190 $17
Originally offered during 2017 Sale-A-Bration. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
CHICK DIES 158199 $32
19 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
And – there’s more!! There’s also the Birthday Chick Bundle!
These are brand spankin’ new!!
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK BUNDLE 158631 $42
Includes the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and Birthday Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK STAMP SET 154464 $21
Available RIGHT NOW!! As seen in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. Want it today? Get it right here!
BIRTHDAY CHICK DIES 158200 $27
11 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun 2021
So…get ready to get yer Chick On!
2 Feb is right around the corner!
JUST ONE MORE DAY REMAINING!
There’s still time for you to save some money on all the new goodies you’re loving as you look thru the new Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog! My Special Bundles will save you 10-15% off what you’d spend if you bought all the products separately! And – every bundle comes with a free gift! AND – Sale-A-Bration rewards.
Head over to my Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog Special Bundles page and get all the details – plus find a handy order form! These bundles are only available until 20 Jan and then they’re gone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Purple Posy Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Seaside Spray Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: Hydrangea rectangle die (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Hydrangea Hill DSP: Largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die (x2 – on card front); Next-to-smallest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die (behind sentiment); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Finn has a skill.
Okay – he’s got a few skills, but this one…
If I didn’t know for sure that there are NO mirrors at his height – I’d say he practiced this in front of one every day until he got it down to a science.
It’s called…Fun With Paws. Or…how to get cute without looking like you’re even trying.
We see this behavior when he goes to bed at night – and sometimes just when he goes into the kennel during the day.
He walks in – flops in the far corner and – instantly arranges his paws to be totally adorable.
Case in point.