Happy Holiday Monday, y’all! If you’re working today – I hope it’s in your pajamas! If you did have to do yourself up – I hope it was only from the WAIST up – and that you’re rocking pajama bottoms! 🙂
I have a sweet thank you card for you today – that will make you long for summer! Or…eating ice cream in the dead of winter. Whatever works for you! My theory is – as long as the heat’s working in the house – ice cream is on the table! And this triple scoop cone – from the Sweet Ice Cream Bundle and Ice Cream Corner DSP – is sure to give you a hankering. 🙂 Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from this week’s Freshly Made Sketches challenge.
And I played along at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge, too!
I started with some sprinkle-strewn paper from the Ice Cream Corner DSP that I matted on Cinnamon Cider for the card front.
Next up, I used the next-to-largest rectangle in the Stitched So Sweetly die set to cut some cone-designed paper from the Ice Cream Corner DSP – that I adhered to the card front with Liquid Glue.
The next layer is Basic White – cut with the largest of the rectangles in the Stitched So Sweetly set. Man – I LOVE this die set! 😉
On the side, at a jaunty angle, I stamped the sentiment from Sweet Ice Cream in Cinnamon Cider. Then I adhered the panel to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I used the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch to make my ice cream cone – and more of the Ice Cream Corner DSP. First, I punched the cone itself from the cone-design paper – and adhered it to the white panel with Liquid Glue.
I punched three scoops using the punch from a few different pieces of the DSP – see all those splotchy looking shapes? – they’re perfect for making ice cream!
I adhered the bottom scoop with Liquid Glue and the next two with Stampin’ Dimensionals. Before I added the top Purple Posy scoop (Lavender Honey ice cream – I’m pretty sure!) – I stamped the sprinkles image from Sweet Ice Cream in stamped-off-once Highland Heather ink.
I added a couple three Purple Posy dots from the Playing With Patterns Resin Dots – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second Sweet Ice Cream sentiment in Cinnamon Cider on a piece of Basic White. In the corner – I stamped the cone – and the cone-detail! – in Cinnamon Cider. Bermuda Bay is the scoop color this time – with Bermuda Bay sprinkles!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Cinnamon Cider mat and into my Bermuda Bay card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got another Bermuda Bay ice cream cone on the front…
…and more of the Ice Cream Corner DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Are you hungry for some ice cream?? Not gonna lie – I could eat a cone myself! This Sweet Ice Cream Bundle – with the Ice Cream Cone Builder Punch – works so perfectly with the Ice Cream Corner DSP to create some yummy frozen treats!
I hope you like! 🙂
If you’d like to recreate these cards, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: 9N4CPU92
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Sweet Strawberry Bundle!
Sale-A-Bration is Here!
During Sale-A-Bration – 5 Jan – 28 Feb! – you can earn FREE products. For every $50 or $100 (before shipping and tax) that you spend, you can choose between two purchasing levels of free products! There are 7 free products available to pick from at the $50 level and 2 free products to pick from at the $100 level!
It’s also a good time to HOST – because, when you host a workshop (OR place an individual order) and the total sales hits $300 (before shipping and tax) – then you will automatically earn the awesome Punch Party stamp set! This is an exclusive set from Sale-A-Bration and…trust me – you WANT this stamp set!
You can see more details and find the list of punches that it coordinates with on page 17 in the Sale-a-bration Brochure! 🙂
And you can “host” a “workshop” with a group of friends and family. Even while socially distanced! Yup – it’s true! I’ll make you your own special host code – you give it to your friends and family and when they place an order using it – YOU get the rewards!!
Cuz…not only do you get the amazing Starter Kits – you’ll ALSO get…200 FREE SHEETS OF GORGEOUS DESIGNER SERIES PAPER!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, 2021 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- 5 free packs of 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper (200 sheets in total!!) from the upcoming 2021-2022 Annual Catalog. The packs are: Brights, Regals, Neutrals, Subtles & 2020-2022 In Colors…that’s $57.50 in free designer paper with your kit!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2021-2022 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
If you’ve got any questions or would like to chat or need the current catalogs – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Coming in February!!
Hey Chick and Birthday Chick Bundles
If you were around for Sale-A-Bration 2017, you might remember the super cute Hey, Chick stamp set that you could get as one of your Sale-A-Bration freebies! Heck – it may still be on your shelf!! Well – it was SO popular (and rightly so – it’s stinkin’ adorable!) that Stampin’ Up! is bringing it back – and it’s got some friends this time around. Like…DIES!
Yes – you heard right….dies!! Chick Dies, to be exact!
So – if you don’t have Hey Chick already – you’ll be able to buy it in a cost-saving bundle. If you DID save the stamp set – then the coordinating Chick Dies will be available separately! And yes – that IS a chicken coop die you see! And corn. There’s CORN!
HEY CHICK BUNDLE 158627 $44
Includes the Hey Chick Stamp Set and Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY CHICK STAMP SET 158190 $17
Originally offered during 2017 Sale-A-Bration. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
CHICK DIES 158199 $32
19 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
And – there’s more!! There’s also the Birthday Chick Bundle!
These are brand spankin’ new!!
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK BUNDLE 158631 $42
Includes the Hey Birthday Chick Stamp Set and Birthday Chick Dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun.
HEY BIRTHDAY CHICK STAMP SET 154464 $21
Available RIGHT NOW!! As seen in the January–June 2021 Mini Catalog. Want it today? Get it right here!
BIRTHDAY CHICK DIES 158200 $27
11 dies. Available 2 Feb – 30 Jun 2021
So…get ready to get yer Chick On!
2 Feb is right around the corner!
There’s still time for you to save some money on all the new goodies you’re loving as you look thru the new Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog! My Special Bundles will save you 10-15% off what you’d spend if you bought all the products separately! And – every bundle comes with a free gift! AND – Sale-A-Bration rewards.
Head over to my Jan – Jun 2021 Mini Catalog Special Bundles page and get all the details – plus find a handy order form! These bundles are only available until 20 Jan and then they’re gone!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Bermuda Bay Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Cinnamon Cider Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: Largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die (sentiment panel); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Ice Cream Corner DSP (Pacific Point): 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Next-to-largest Stitched So Sweetly rectangle die (behind sentiment panel); Ice Cream Cone Builder Punched cone and scoops on front; envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
We ran out of Skinny Pop.
Which is hard cuz we buy it by the gross.
Okay – maybe not LITERALLY. BUT – if it goes on sale at Sam’s or Costco – and there’s a limit of….10….then…guess how many we walk out the door with?? 😉
So. I saw Skinny Pop microwave version at the grocery store and figured it would be a suitable sub.
Sidebar: it’s not.
The other night, I had a bag and when I finished I set it on the sofa next to me.
The man oh-so-casually hopped up to settle in at the other end of the sofa.
This is a hard one, Mom.
Anyone want to speculate on what happened next? 😉