Good morning! I hope you’re waking up to the prospect of an awesome weekend!
Jan and I did a little shopping yesterday and got our nails done. We’ll leave in a few hours for the Big Event! 🙂
The card I made for you today is so smack in my wheelhouse – layers – leaves – bows! I got it done using the amazing Love of Leaves stamp set with the bundled Stitched Leaves Dies to create wonderful Fall leaves! Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from the Tuesday Morning Sketches challenge.
I started with a piece of Crumb Cake card stock – and along the long left side, I used the stitching die in the Stitched Leaves Dies to “emboss” a stitched pattern. Note: even though this die “embosses” – you use the die cutting sandwich in your Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – not the embossing sandwich! I matted the panel on a Crushed Curry panel.
On Crumb Cake card stock, I stamped the medium leaf from Love of Leaves in Pumpkin Pie ink. I used a Sponge Dauber to add some Cajun Craze and Crushed Curry to the middle of each leaf. Then I cut them with their die from the Stitched Leaves Dies.
I also cut some wheat grasses from the Autumn Essentials Die Set and berries from the Poinsettia Dies in Brushed Metallic Card Stock.
I added all the leaves and wheat and berries in an arc – using Liquid Glue. Hint – for this kind of arrangement – build the collage from the bottom up. So…start with one leaf near the bottom of the arc and then build up towards the top of the card! 🙂
On a piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped the sentiment from Love of Leaves in Cajun Craze. Then I cut it with the banner die in the Tasteful Labels Die set.
I adhered the sentiment with Liquid Glue.
I doubled a length of 3/8″ Embroidered Ribbon and tied a double-loop Linen Thread Bow to it – then I adhered it with a Glue Dot.
I added a couple of Antiqued Corners with Glue Dots and some Bumble Bee 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second Love of Leaves sentiment in Cajun Craze on a Very Vanilla panel. I added the leaf over top in Pumpkin Pie. Hint: my ink pad is relatively dry – so I was able to stamp it full strength and achieve this look. If yours is new or real “juicy” – you might want to stamp it off on scrap paper once before stamping your panel. Never hurts to do it all on a piece of scrap paper first to be sure you like it! 🙂
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Crushed Curry mat and into my Cajun Craze card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got a Pumpkin Pie leaf on the front…
…and some Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Can’t tell you how much I love the Love of Leaves bundle – especially the wunnermus Stitched Leaves Dies! They cut and emboss your leaves in one pass thru your cutting machine! Whoo-hoo!
And the added elements from the Poinsettia and Autumn Essentials Die sets just fill it out perfectly, don’t they??
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, the products used and all the card cuts are down below!
HOST CODE FOR 1 SEP – 15 SEP: AN7AK7HC
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The September Tutorial features the In The Pines Bundle!
AWESOME JOINING SPECIAL GOING ON NOW!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion is meant to give those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to kick start a business or have a quick and easy stamping afternoon with friends! In addition to the already great-valued Starter Kit, new demos will get pre-cut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use however you want! Stamp with friends? Yup! Make a bunch of cards quick-like-a-bunny? Yup! Whatever you want to do with all these extra goodies…go for it!
Here’s the deets:
- New demonstrators who join before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit – you pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products plus get FREE SHIPPING! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set – here’s a video of the project ideas included!
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set – here’s a video for this set’s projects!
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” – you’ll ALSO get!) -hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like! Would you just like to get a lot of cards made fast? This is a great tool!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’re lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team!
- Enjoy a 20% discount (from the git-go!) on ALL of your Stampin’ UP! Purchases – and that discount can go up!
- Receive new catalogs EARLY
- Order new product EARLY
- Attend virtual and in person demonstrator only events
- Join our online Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew community of over 35 Members in our private FB group – and you KNOW we’re having fun!
- Enjoy hostess benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) just the same as customers – yes, in ADDITION to your Discount! 😉
- You choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you!
So – who’s going to join us?! 🙂
If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
The new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is available for you to order – and to celebrate, I’m offering a fun Ordering Bonus!
When you place an order for a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine thru my Online Store thru 12 Sept, you’ll receive my usual ordering gift (valued up to $10), Peppermint Points (TWO points for every $25 of retail amount – yep. DOUBLE Peppermints) AND…you can pick any one of our awesome and amazing Embossing Folders!! And there are like….TWENTY THREE to choose from!!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders that include the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine placed through my online store between today (1 Sep 20) and the end of the day on 12 Sep 20 will earn a FREE Embossing Folder of your choice – in addition to your Ordering Gift!
2. Orders with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will ALSO receive DOUBLE Peppermint Reward Points for the entire amount of their retail order!
3. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Okay – got it?
Order a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – get DOUBLE Peppermints – get an ordering gift – get a FREE embossing folder of your choice!
If you’re interested in a quick look at the new Magnetic Cutting Plate – and you SHOULD be!! – here’s a quick video I did yesterday! 🙂
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Cajun Craze Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card base)
Crushed Curry Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for card front and for inner liner)
Crumb Cake Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); Stitched Leaves die cut leaves
Very Vanilla Card Stock: Tasteful Labels DIe cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Brushed Metallic Card Stock: Poinsettia and Autumn Essentials Die cut leaves and berries
Gilded Autumn Specialty DSP: envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Still waters run deep.
Appears there is much to contemplate in Finn-land. 😉