Mornin’, peeps! Happy Friday! That’s sort of a useless word for me today – we’re working straight thru till the 13th, so….bleh! But – I very much hope that YOU are not working this weekend and have, instead, some fun plans!
Before we get going – want to remind you that Bonus Days are going on right now! This is a great promotion from Stampin’ UP! When you make purchases in August – you’ll earn certificates for $5 off for each $50 that you spend (before shipping and tax!). So…spend $50 – get a $5 coupon. Spend $100 – get two. And so one. Then, in September, you can redeem these coupons for savings! Spend it to save it!
That’s an actual thing!
Scroll down for more details, okay?
Now. For today, I’m bringing you another sneak peek from the 2018 Holiday Catalog – all of which will be available to customers on 5 Sept. This one uses the Dashing Deer bundle with the Dashing Deer stamp set and Detailed Deer Thinlits. And there’s a few other new goodies thrown in, too. Take a look-see:
I started this one with a piece of Whisper White card stock, mounted on Merry Merlot, for the card front.
I cut a narrow strip of new Joyous Noel Specialty DSP and matted it on Merry Merlot, then adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
With the fun little corner dies in the Detailed Deer Thinlits – there are two of them, so you can cut two at once! – I cut some Whisper White corner flourishes and adhered them with a little Liquid Glue. Then I wrapped some wondrous and gorgeous new Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ Reversible Ribbon around the card, securing it in the back with a couple of Glue Dots.
On a piece of Whisper White, I stamped the detailed deer image from the Dashing Deer stamp set in Tranquil Tide ink and cut him with the matching die in the Detailed Deer Thinlits. How cool is that die cut?!?
I adhered him to the card front with Liquid Glue.
For the sentiment, I stamped the Dashing Deer phrase in Crumb Cake ink on Whisper White, then cut it with the larger label die in the new Merry Christmas Thinlits. I snipped off the left end (just to make it fit) and adhered it to the card front with Glue.
I added a Gold Metallic Pearl to the sentiment banner, tied a short length of the Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ Reversible Ribbon around the other length of ribbon to make a “faux bow” and the card front was done.
On the inside, I added a second Dashing Deer sentiment in Crumb Cake to the middle of a Whisper White panel. Then I inked up the solid deer image from Dashing Deer in Tranquil Tide, stamped it off twice on scrap paper, and added it atop the sentiment.
I used Liqiud Glue to adhere the panel to a Merry Merlot mat and then into my Crumb Cake card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got two more solid Dashing Deer on the front – I inked the image with Tranquil Tide and stamped it twice without re-inking.
…and I added more of the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP to the envelope flap.
Et Voila! How gorgeous is this bundle – this one was definitely one that caused all of us in the room to catch our breath when it was introduced! And…the color scheme of the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP is so elegant and beautiful. Hope you like – and are excited for the catalog to go live in September!
HOST CODE FOR 1 AUG – 15 AUG: NVC22JJA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
BONUS DAYS ARE HERE!
1 – 31 August 2018
Here’s the Deets!
- Earning Period
- August 1 – August 31, 2018 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- An email address is required to participate; Bonus Days coupon codes can be delivered only via email.
- If a participant earns multiple codes from a single order, they will receive one email with multiple codes. If they earn multiple codes from multiple orders, they will receive separate emails for each code earned.
- All order types qualify for this promotion.
- Orders that are started before the promotion begins will not go toward earning coupon codes.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can earn per order or throughout the duration of the Bonus Days earning period.
- There is no limit to the number of coupon codes participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed for any product (excluding Starter Kits, demonstrator supply items, and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions.)
- New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes may be discounted with Bonus Days coupon codes.
- Bonus Days coupon codes may be redeemed one time only.
Now Available – But Only For a Limited Time!
Get in the mood to create something full of colors and seasons! Introducing the all-new, limited-time Color Your Season products:
- Blended Seasons Stamp Set, an exclusive 10-piece wood- or clear-mount stamp set with images for every season (also available in French)!
- Stitched Season Framelits Dies, a coordinating stitched die that includes stitching on both the positive and negative images!
- Watercolor Pencils in 10 new colors! Note: These Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- Please note: The bundle includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils.
The Color Your Seasons goodies will only be available until 31 August or…WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! Which means when it’s gone – it’s gone!
Dates: August 1-31, 2018
- Products available while supplies last until August 31, 2018. This means products will ONLY be available until August 31 and ONLY while supplies last, whichever comes first. If a product’s supply is depleted before August 31, it will be made unorderable and no longer available for purchase.
- New colors of Watercolor Pencils may be available in a future publication.
- No limits apply during the customer sales period.
- Items may be included as part of a new demonstrator’s Starter Kit.
Get them all right here! Remember – The bundles includes the stamp set and dies only. It does not include the Watercolor Pencils. 🙂
Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
The Dashing Deer bundle, Merry Christmas Thinlits, Joyous Noel Specialty DSP and Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8″ Reversible Ribbon are coming on 5 Sept!
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Crumb Cake Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored at 5 1/2″)
Merry Merlot Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 1/8″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for DSP strip on front)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); Merry Christmas Thinlit die cut label (sentiment); Detailed Deer Thinlits die cuts (x2 corners and the large deer)
Joyous Noel Specialty DSP: 1″ x 5 1/9″ (DSP strip on front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute – cuz…once again, I’m here and he’s home with his Dad!