Happy Tuesday, y’all! Since it’s Tuesday, that means we’ve got another Stamp Ink Paper challenge to give your creative mojo a bump!
This is a Designer’s Choice challenge so I’m betting you’ll see a lot of diverse projects from the Design Team!
I used a new stamp set called Seize the Day and some pretty new colors for my card. Take a look-see:
Here’s our SIP #157 Designers’ Choice challenge badge for you to add your project!
And, I played along over at the Just Us Girls Wild Card Week!
The first layer of the card front is a piece of Pineapple Punch 2018-2020 In Color Designer Series Paper, matted on Blueberry Bushel card stock with Liquid Glue.
I started the art/sentiment panel by stamping the “trees” image from the Seize the Day stamp set in Granny Apple Green (LOVE!!) on a piece of Whisper White card stock. Over that, in Blueberry Bushel (also LOVE) I stamped the next Seize the Day image.
I added the sentiment in Blueberry Bushel and a bunch of leaves in Granny Apple Green (all from the Seize the Day set) at the bottom. For those, I stamped the leaves twice without re-inking to create a little depth.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Blueberry Bushel mat.
With the leaves die in the Animal Friends Thinlits, I cut two sets of leaves from a piece of Pineapple Punch card stock and one set from Granny Apple Green. These I adhered with a Glue Dot to the card front. I added a Tropical Elements button and a Linen Thread bow with another couple of Glue Dots.
I popped the art/sentiment panel on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card front was done!
For the inside, I added some more Seize the Day leaves in Pineapple Punch and Granny Apple Green on a Whisper White panel. I stamped the image twice with each color, without re-inking.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Blueberry Bushel mat and into my Granny Apple Green card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
For the front of my Whisper White Medium Envelope, I repeated the Seize the Day leaves images…
…and I added some more Pineapple Punch 2018-2020 In Color DSP to the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love this Seize the Day stamp set, y’all – talk about an artistic group of images – and the sentiments are wonderful!! I hope you’re really loving the new 2018-2020 In Colors as much as I am, too. I wasn’t sure at first – they’re so bright! – but…they’ve quickly grown to be some of my absolute favorite colors!! With the addition of Granny Apple Green from the Brights collection – it’s sort of a perfect color combination! I hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUL – 15 JUL: XQMBATM2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
If you’re one of my peeps who’ve been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! – now is the time!
Everyone who joins Stampin’ Up in July will get to select a free New Ink Pad bundle in addition to their Starter Kit! The Starter Kit is just $99+ applicable taxes and you get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise. And your Starter Kit ships for free!! Whoo-hoo!
If you’ve ever considered joining, July is the PERFECT time…$125 in Stampin’ Up! products plus a FREE assortment of ink pads, that’s a $192.50 in product for only $99!! Uhm….hello?!?
You can select from any of the ink pad assortments on the flyer above:
- 2017-2019 In Colors & 2018-2020 In Colors Color Collections
- Brights Color Collection
- Neutrals Color Collection
- Regals Color Collection
- Subtles Color Collection
I’d love to have you join the team! We welcome all types of Demonstrators from folks who just want the 20-25% discount for themselves…to peeps who want to run a business… and anywhere in between!
There’s no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly. Drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Here’s the deets from Stampin’ Up! for this promotion:
Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those as the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- Deadline to join: July 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT).
Questions? Give me a holler – I’m happy to help! But if you’re ready to do this – click right HERE to get started!
Do You Love Our Designer Series Paper?
Here’s the list of the papers available in this promotion…
Here’s the deets:
- Dates: July 1-31, 2018. The Ordering deadline is 6:50PM mountain time on the 31st.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the table above qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There are no ordering limits on this promotion.
- All order types qualify for this promotion: customer, demonstrator, workshop, online.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards is not eligible for the promotion.
- This promotion does not apply to starter kits.
- When you order thru my Online Store and add three qualifying Designer Series Paper packs, a prompt to add a free Designer Series Paper will appear in the merchandising section.
- If you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, you’ll need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
Get them right here!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Granny Apple Green Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored at 5 1/2″)
Blueberry Bushel Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 3 1/2″ x 4 3/4″ (mat for art/sentiment)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″ (art/sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
2018-2020 In Colors DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute, guys. Cuz of how – he’s there and I’m here! 🙁
He’ll be back, though! Despair not – absence makes the heart grow fonder! 🙂