Good morning, my peeps!
So – the countdown is on! This time 14 days from now we’ll be on a jet plane on the way to Seattle! Whoo-hooo!!! I am beyond excited – and in a veritable whirlwind of working and trying to get ready to go!
If you were able to join me last night on my Facebook Live video – thank you so much for spending part of your weekend with me! If not – here’s the replay on YouTube!
This is a Double-Triangle Fun Fold card and it showcases the beautiful Abstract Impressions stamp set and the spectacular Garden Impressions DSP. Take a look-see:
This is a really easy fun-fold, but like with many of them, it’s a lot easier to show how to do it than to write it down. So – watch the video, okay? All the card cuts and products used are at the end of the post, as usual!
One of the cool things is that you can still get two cards from one 8 1/2″ x 11″ piece of card stock – and the amount of DSP needed is the same as on a “regular” card.
You do want to have a nice sharp blade on your Stampin’ Trimmer!
Even with a fun fold – you don’t want to forget your envelope!
…and the envelope flap!
So – I hope you’ll watch the video – it shows you how to do the scoring and cutting and you’ll see right away how easy it is! And – be SURE to get you some Garden Impressions DSP (maybe as part of your Buy-3-Get-1 Free purchase??!) and the Abstract Impressions stamp set. Hope you like!
P.S Be sure to check the SU! Promotions going on right now. They’re down just a little ways….
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUL – 15 JUL: XQMBATM2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
If you’re one of my peeps who’ve been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! – now is the time!
Everyone who joins Stampin’ Up in July will get to select a free New Ink Pad bundle in addition to their Starter Kit! The Starter Kit is just $99+ applicable taxes and you get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise. And your Starter Kit ships for free!! Whoo-hoo!
If you’ve ever considered joining, July is the PERFECT time…$125 in Stampin’ Up! products plus a FREE assortment of ink pads, that’s a $192.50 in product for only $99!! Uhm….hello?!?
You can select from any of the ink pad assortments on the flyer above:
- 2017-2019 In Colors & 2018-2020 In Colors Color Collections
- Brights Color Collection
- Neutrals Color Collection
- Regals Color Collection
- Subtles Color Collection
I’d love to have you join the team! We welcome all types of Demonstrators from folks who just want the 20-25% discount for themselves…to peeps who want to run a business… and anywhere in between!
There’s no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly. Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Here’s the deets from Stampin’ Up! for this promotion:
Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those as the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- Deadline to join: July 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT).
Questions? Give me a holler – I’m happy to help! But if you’re ready to do this – click right HERE to get started!
Do You Love Our Designer Series Paper?
Here’s the list of the papers available in this promotion…
Here’s the deets:
- Dates: July 1-31, 2018. The Ordering deadline is 6:50PM mountain time on the 31st.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the table above qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There are no ordering limits on this promotion.
- All order types qualify for this promotion: customer, demonstrator, workshop, online.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards is not eligible for the promotion.
- This promotion does not apply to starter kits.
- When you order thru my Online Store and add three qualifying Designer Series Paper packs, a prompt to add a free Designer Series Paper will appear in the merchandising section.
- If you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, you’ll need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
Get them right here!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Mango Melody Card Stock: 8 1/2″ x 11″ (card base, scored at 4 1/4″ and 5 1/2″, then cut on the diagonal and folded as shown in the video)
Blueberry Bushel Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 3″ Scallop Oval (mat for sentiment)
Whisper White Card Stock: 2 7/8″ Stitched Shapes Oval (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Garden Impressions DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute, guys. Cuz of how – he’s there and I’m here! 🙁
He’ll be back, though! Despair not – absence makes the heart grow fonder! 🙂
He gave up a little of his walk-down-memory lane to let me steal the spotlight for a second.
On Friday – as I mentioned in the video – I went for a few laps with my brother at Willow Springs Racetrack in Rosemond, CA. I was a passenger! 😉 We did a couple of laps in a sweet BMW and a few in a McClaren. It was pretty cool (a conclusion I came to after about 5 total laps!).
So – thought I’d share a couple of pictures.
Heading off for the first trip in the BWM…
Second trip was in this beauty! I couldn’t even have gotten IN this 125lbs ago! It. Is. LOOOOWWWW!! 🙂
And…here’s me walking in from the first ride. Trying to be cool. 😉