Happy 4th of July, y’all! Hope you’ve got a fun day planned – and that you’ll stay safe. And take a moment to thank those who fight for the independence we’re celebrating today. 🙂
I made a quick card to celebrate the day – or an appropriate achievement! It uses the new Bokeh Dots stamp set and the Celebrate You Thinlits. And…new Embossing Powders in the 2018-2020 In Colors. Take a look-see:
I started out by inking the stars stamp in the Bokeh Dots set in Versamark and stamping it several times on a piece of Whisper White card stock. I sprinkled it with Lovely Lipstick and Blueberry Bushel Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heat embossed it with my Heat Tool.
Once it had cooled, I cut a bunch of Tailored Tag Punch shapes.
With Liquid Glue, I adhered the punched shapes onto a Whisper White panel – letting the shapes spill over the edges. Then I used my Stampin’ Trimmer to cut the excess. I adhered the panel to a Blueberry Bushel mat with more Liquid Glue.
I cut three Whisper White Celebrate sentiments with the Celebrate You Thinlits, stacked them up and adhered them to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I used the new Twinkle Builder Punch to cut out a bunch of Whisper White stars and scattered them about with Liquid Glue. Finally, I added some silver Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins and the card front was done.
On the inside, I heat embossed a perfect sentiment from the Seize the Day stamp set in Lovely Lipstick on Whisper White. When it was cool, I stamped some stars from the Little Twinkle stamp set in Blueberry Bushel. A few more silver Twinkle Adhesive-Backed Sequins finished it off!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Blueberry Bushel mat and into my Lovely Lipstick card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more Little Twinkle stars in Blueberry Bushel on the front…
…and I used some Lovely Lipstick paper from the 2018-2020 In Color DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Love the Bokeh Dots star stamp – and it embosses beautifully! Don’t miss sentiments and images from all the stamp sets in your stash – there’s no need to stick with one stamp set or stay within a suite! Get creative and think outside the stamp-case! In this case, some stars from the Twinkle Twinkle Suite and the fun Celebrate You Thinlits perfectly complemented a little sentiment from Seize the Day! Hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUL – 15 JUL: XQMBATM2
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from any active catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
If you’re one of my peeps who’ve been thinking about joining Stampin’ Up! – now is the time!
Everyone who joins Stampin’ Up in July will get to select a free New Ink Pad bundle in addition to their Starter Kit! The Starter Kit is just $99+ applicable taxes and you get to choose $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise. And your Starter Kit ships for free!! Whoo-hoo!
If you’ve ever considered joining, July is the PERFECT time…$125 in Stampin’ Up! products plus a FREE assortment of ink pads, that’s a $192.50 in product for only $99!! Uhm….hello?!?
You can select from any of the ink pad assortments on the flyer above:
- 2017-2019 In Colors & 2018-2020 In Colors Color Collections
- Brights Color Collection
- Neutrals Color Collection
- Regals Color Collection
- Subtles Color Collection
I’d love to have you join the team! We welcome all types of Demonstrators from folks who just want the 20-25% discount for themselves…to peeps who want to run a business… and anywhere in between!
There’s no commitment and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? We have a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and we do virtual meetings monthly and in-person meetings quarterly. Drop me a note at email@example.com if you have any questions. You can also see more information about the benefits of becoming a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator here.
Here’s the deets from Stampin’ Up! for this promotion:
Promotion Dates: July 1–31, 2018
- Free assortment of Classic Stampin’ Pads available only to new demonstrators who submit applications within promotion dates.
- Each Stampin’ Pad Family is an assortment of 10 coordinating ink pads from one of the following color collections: Brights, Neutrals, Regals, Subtles, and 2017–2020 In Colors.
- The 2017–2020 In Color Classic Stampin’ Pads bundle (item 150289) is exclusive to this promotion and includes all colors in both the 2017–2019 In Colors as well as those as the 2018–2020 In Colors.
- The Neutrals assortment does not include the three Basic colors: Basic Black, Very Vanilla, and Whisper White.
- Deadline to join: July 31, 2018; 11:59 PM (MT).
Questions? Give me a holler – I’m happy to help! But if you’re ready to do this – click right HERE to get started!
Do You Love Our Designer Series Paper?
Here’s the list of the papers available in this promotion…
Here’s the deets:
- Dates: July 1-31, 2018. The Ordering deadline is 6:50PM mountain time on the 31st.
- Only Designer Series Papers listed in the table above qualify for this promotion. You may mix and match papers from any of the listed papers.
- There are no ordering limits on this promotion.
- All order types qualify for this promotion: customer, demonstrator, workshop, online.
- Designer Series Paper ordered with Stampin’ Rewards is not eligible for the promotion.
- This promotion does not apply to starter kits.
- When you order thru my Online Store and add three qualifying Designer Series Paper packs, a prompt to add a free Designer Series Paper will appear in the merchandising section.
- If you order four packages of the same qualifying Designer Series Paper, you’ll need to enter three together and then order the fourth free item separately.
Get them right here!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Lovely Lipstick Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored at 5 1/2″)
Blueberry Bushel Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Whisper White Card Stock: Celebrate You Thinlit die cuts (x3 – sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); Tailored Tag punches and Twinkle Builder punch stars
2018-2020 In Colors DSP: envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s for a minute, guys. Cuz of how – he’s there and I’m here! 🙁
He’ll be back, though! Despair not – absence makes the heart grow fonder! 🙂