Good mornin’, y’all – welcome to another edition of Amy’s Inkin’ Krew team blog hop! Each month we make projects centered around a theme – and this month we’re doing projects with a Feminine bent! We can interpret that any way we want – so…be sure to check and see everyone’s projects – we’ve got a bunch of talented ladies hopping with us this month!
I pulled out a wonderful bundle from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog – the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set and Bouquet Bunch Framelits! My peeps – this stamp set and framelits is carrying over to the new Annual Catalog – but…it won’t be bundled! So – if you love it – get it now and save yourself 10%! Just sayin’… I layered the bouquet over some Tutti-Frutti DSP. Take a look-see:
I started out by adhering two panels of Tutti Frutti DSP – from the Occasions catalog – with Liquid Glue to the front of a Peekaboo Peach card base. I laid them both out at a jaunty angle, as you can see!
For the art panel, I first stamped the sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in Berry Burst on a Whisper White panel. And then I started cutting my flowers!
I cut some stems from Lemon Lime Twist card stock and adhered them with Liquid Glue. Then I stamped and cut the flowers. I made Berry Burst flowers. I made Daffodil Delight with Peekaboo Peach center flowers. A few Pool Party and Peekaboo Peach flowers – with Daffodil Delight centers cut and popped on with Mini Dimensionals. And a couple of Whisper White leafy-grassy stems!
I popped the Whisper White panel with the sentiment over the angled layers with Stampin’ Dimensionals and then laid out my bouquet. Once I knew where everything was supposed to go, I adhered them with Liquid Glue and Stampin’ Dimensionals.
To finish it all off, I tied a small Linen Thread Billie Moan bow and stuck it on with a Glue Dot. And that was it for the card front! Would that I could grow real flowers so easily! 🙂
On the inside, I repeated the Tutti-Frutti DSP layers. For the inner liner itself, I added a second sentiment from the Beautiful Bouquet stamp set in Berry Burst on a Whisper White panel. Over that, in stamped-off-once Daffodil Delight, I added the bunch-of-tiny-flowers image.
I adhered that over the angled layers with Fast Fuse – and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got the same bunch-of-tiny-flowers image – but in full-strength Daffodil Delight – on the front…
…and some more of the Tutti-Frutti DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Beautiful Bouquet and it’s matching Bouquet Bunch Framelits makes creating a…well…beautiful bouquet!…incredibly easy! And the Tutti-Frutti paper is just perfectly spring-y and bright to go along with. Hope you like! 🙂
Now that you’ve seen my card, I hope you’ll take a little time to jump thru all the other projects we have to share. Click any name below, or you can use the Previous Blog button to jump to Karen’s page or the Next Blog button to see what Jaimie’s been doing!
Mary Deatherage – YOU ARE HERE!
Have fun on the hop! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 1 APR – 15 APR: QGNXZAWA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2018 Occasions Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Hey folks – this is my second post for the day! Stampin’ Up! has published the retiring list for 2018!
Select products from the 2018 Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Catalog are retiring—and this is your last chance to get them! Check out all the details below, then get busy stocking up on your favorites before they’re gone!
Here’s the deets:
- Promotion dates: April 9–May 31, 2018 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
Possible further priced reductions….
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
Here’s a link to my Online Store…or you can click the link in the sidebar!
Happy shopping, y’all!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Peekaboo Peach Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 1/8″ x 4 3/8″ (card front and inner liner); Bouquet Bunch die cuts
Lemon Lime Twist Card Stock: Bouquet Bunch die cut stems
Tutti-Frutti DSP: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (angled panels on front and inside); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No FFF’s on Blog Hop days! 🙂