Good morning and…HAPPY HAPPY HAAAWWWWMP DAY!
Does anyone know how to really spell HAAAWWWMP Day? I think I spell it differently every week! 😉
Today I made a quick and fun birthday card with the Bubble Over stamp set and bundled Bottles & Bubbles Framelits. The addition of some appropriately bubbly paper from the Myths & Magic Specialty DSP brought it all home. Take a look-see:
I borrowed the layout from this week’s CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.
I started with a panel of Whisper White for the card front and added an angled piece of bubby paper from the Myths & Magic Specialty DSP (retiring with the Occasions catalog) with Liquid Glue.
I wrapped a length of Lemon Lime Twist 3/8″ Mini Striped Ribbon around the seam, using Tear & Tape Adhesive and securing it in the back. Over that I wound some Whisper White Solid Baker’s Twine three times – also fastening it in the back, this time with Fast Fuse. Then I Fast Fuse’d the whole thing to a Peekaboo Peach mat.
I stamped the Bubble Over sentiment in Bermuda Bay and added a little Lemon Lime Twist card stock heart that I’d cut with the die from the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits.
The bottle is stamped in Peekaboo Peach (it’s obviously orange soda!) on Whisper White and cut with its matching die. I also stamped the two bottle caps – in Lemon Lime Twist and Bermuda Bay and cut them out. They’re each popped onto a Silver Foil “cap” – created with the fun cutting/embossing die in the set – with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
I dry fit the bottle and caps and then stamped the bubbles in Pool Party ink and a few Lemon Lime Twist hearts over where the bottle would be placed. Then I popped it and the caps on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the bottle label image in Bermuda Bay on Lemon Lime Twist card stock, fussy cut it to avoid a border, and popped it onto the bottle with Dimensionals.
I added round Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes over the bubbles and droplet-shapes onto the bottle – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I added Pool Party bubbles, Lemon Lime Twist hearts and round Glitter & Clear Epoxy Shapes to a Whisper White panel.
I Fast Fuse’d the panel to a Peekaboo Peach mat and into my Bermuda Bay card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got Bermuda Bay bubbles and Lemon Lime Twist hearts on the front…
…and more Myths & Magic Specialty DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Bubble Over – with Happiness! Fun how the Myths & Magic DSP works so perfectly with an orange soda!! And love the Bottles & Bubbles Framelits! This is another set that is carrying over – but won’t offer the bundled 10% savings! So…you know what you need to do! Hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 1 APR – 15 APR: QGNXZAWA
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2018 Occasions Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Select products from the 2018 Occasions Catalog and 2017-2018 Annual Catalog are retiring—and this is your last chance to get them! Check out all the details below, then get busy stocking up on your favorites before they’re gone!
Here’s the deets:
- Promotion dates: April 9–May 31, 2018 beginning at 1:00 PM (MT)
- There is no minimum purchase required to participate in this promotion.
- Retiring items may be added to all order types: demonstrator, workshop, customer, and online.
- All retiring items are only available while supplies last and will be discontinued after May 31.
- Due to high demand for retiring stamp sets, retiring stamp sets will be guaranteed available until May 25; all other products are not guaranteed and are only available while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Retiring host sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying party.
Possible further priced reductions….
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be introduced on or after May 8.
- These discounts will not be pre-announced.
- If you buy a product at retail price and then it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will not refund the difference.
- If there is a product you want, we recommend buying it right away and not waiting to see if it’s discounted later or you risk it being sold out.
- If you start an order before a discount is announced, the order will not include the discounted pricing. If you want to order a product that has been discounted, you will need to start the order after the discounts are announced.
Here’s a link to my Online Store…or you can click the link in the sidebar!
Happy shopping, y’all!
Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Bermuda Bay Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Peekaboo Peach Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for card front and for inner liner)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); Bottles & Bubbles die cut bottles and caps
Silver Foil: Bottles & Bubbles die cut caps
Myths & Magic Specialty DSP: 3 7/8″ x about 1 3/4″ at the tallest side (angled piece on front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
I’ve been trying to get back into the exercise and diet groove after falling so far off the wagon this past weekend that I couldn’t even hear the jingle of the harness!
To that end – I’ve resumed walking to and from the mailbox. And the barn. And taking the long way to feed.
Finn – as the designated mom escort/defender accompanies me on these jaunts.
He’s never sure when we might go, so…he maintains a close watch (unless he’s asleep and then…well. I have to remind him of his duties)
And, since he’s never really sure how long the walks will be – he’s always prepared.
Now do you see it?
Yes – it’s his Prime Rib bone.
Just. In. Case.