Good morning! How goes your week?
I’m excited cuz…Amy and I are busy making plans for fun activities with our team in the Fall – on top of OnStage in the…well. Fall. And the Cruise this summer! And OnStage Local in April! Stampin’ Up! has become such a huge part of my life – and I’m surely grateful! Isn’t it lovely to have fun things to look forward to doing with your friends?? 🙂
In case you’re paying attention, it’s almost February. Which means Valentine’s Day is right around the corner!
We have a cute little stamp set in the 2018 Occasions Catalog with a perfect sentiment. Cuz…shouldn’t our Valentine be our Valentine every single day? Take a look-see:
The design for this one hails from this week’s CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.
I know my picture makes it look like I used a light pink card stock panel for the card front – but I didn’t! It’s Whisper White! I inked up the pretty floral heart outline image from the Sure Do Love You stamp set in Berry Burst and – with the help of my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig, stamped it four times without re-inking. Then I Fast Fuse’d the panel a Powder Pink mat.
I wrapped a length of Berry Burst 3/8″ Metallic-Edged Ribbon around the panel and secured it on the back with a little Fast Fuse.
The sentiment is two step in this case. First I stamped the solid heart in Powder Pink on a piece of Whisper White. Over the top, I stamped the sentiment heart in Berry Burst. Then I cut it out with the matching heart die in the Lots to Love Box Framelits set and popped it over the ribbon with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I a couple of the pretty leaves die cuts from the Petals & More Thinlits (yea, I’m a little obsessed…) in Powder Pink and Vellum card stock. Then I snipped the branches apart and stuck them around and under the ribbon, right next to the popped up heart.
I also borrowed the little flower image in the Heart Happiness set and heat embossed it in Silver on Whisper White, then cut it with its little die in the Lots to Love Box Framelits. I also stamped the candy-heart looking sentiment heart in Berry Burst on Powder Pink and cut it, too, with yet another little heart die in the Framelits set. I also cut two Silver Foil hearts.
I used Liquid Glue and a few Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere my little hearts and the card front was done!
On the inside, I added some more of the Sure Do Love You floral hearts in Berry Burst – stamping a few times without re-inking – to a Whisper White panel.
I Fast Fuse’d the panel to a Powder Pink mat and into my Berry Burst card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
The from of my Whisper White Medium Envelope got more Sure Do Love You hearts in Berry Burst on the front…
…and a single one on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! A veritable plethora of hearts courtesy of the Sure Do Love You stamp set and matching (and bundled!!) Lots to Love Box Framelits! And, of course, how many more ways can I stick some Petals & More Thinlits branches on a card?!? Hope you like!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: DXQNA92T
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get in on the Ultimate Bundle!
What if you could get anything you wanted – from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions catalog, the Clearance rack? And what if you could get it with like…a 45% savings? And – what if, after you bought that Ultimate Bundle, you could THEN get 20-25% off Every. Single. Thing.
I think you’d be pulling out that credit card!
I am, of course, talking about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit! It truly is the Ultimate Bundle.
ESPECIALLY right now during Sale–A-Bration.
Let’s look at some facts.
- You spend $99 – and you pick any products you want (the products you pick are 100% up to you!) for a value of $125.
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration, you ALSO get ANY two stamp sets…FREE. So…if you picked…say…the Letters For You stamp set and the Wood mount Flourishing Phrases – that’s another $99 worth of free goodness!
- Every order thereafter…you save 20%. On everything. And, play your cards right (see what I did there?) you can parlay that to a 25% discount.
- There’s no obligation to sell. Advertise. Blog. Do workshops. Attend events. Do craft shows. Nothing!
- If you meet your quarterly quota – you remain a demonstrator. And keep saving that money!
- If you don’t? Well…you go on your merry way with about $225 worth of goodies tucked in your craft stash. No commitment – no penalty!
- Joining the Critters-N-Creating Krew team is easy – and we are building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page that we share with the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew. We chat and share our projects there. We also have monthly virtual team meetings and quarterly meetings where those of us in the area all get together to have lunch and make fun projects!
- Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! So whatever YOUR goal is – you’re most welcome!
- You’ll be joining a super company that’s been around for 30 years! Yep – 2018 is our 30th Anniversary and there’s big happenings in store throughout the year – what a great time to get in on the fun!
- Joining is easy to do – just click here and head on over the Online application! And – if you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at email@example.com!
Sale-A-Bration is a pretty big deal, y’all! Check out all the information over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Special Bundle Sale!
Check out all my special bundles at my Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Bundles page and fill out the form you’ll find there. There are descriptions of each bundle as well as pictures!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Berry Burst Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Powder Pink Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); Lots to Love Box Framelits hearts; Petals & More Thinlits die cut branch
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front and inner liner); Lots to Love Box Framelits hearts
Vellum Card Stock: Petals & More Thinlits die cut branch
Silver Foil: Lots to Love Box Framelits hearts
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Apparently, we have a new thing.
Check the look on the face.
I’m laying on the sofa.
Those stupid cats do it all the time.
Have you noticed how cute I am?
Want me to do the lips?