Friday at last! Sheesh – these “long” weeks are a booger, aren’t they?? 😉
I’ve got a quick and easy card for you today – just in time for Valentine’s Day or…a friend’s anniversary! I made it with the Heart Happiness and Petal Palette stamp sets, a little Petal Passion DSP and the Labeler Alphabet stamp set from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog. Take a look-see:
I need this card in a couple of weeks, but the challenge from The Paper Players this week spurred me to make it now!
I had so much fun yesterday with the Black and White and ? color theme, that I decided to indulge myself and do it again – but this time I used Melon Mambo as the ? color!
I began with a piece of striped paper from the Petal Passion DSP that I Fast Fuse’d onto a Melon Mambo mat. Then I used some leftover ribbon from the January Paper Pumpkin kit. I made three little loop-d-loops with some Glue Dots on the card front.
Since that ribbon is edged with Copper, I used my Copper Metallic Thread and more Glue Dots to wind several loops around – over the ribbon.
I stamped two striped hearts from the Heart Happiness stamp set in Melon Mambo on some Glossy White Paper and cut them out with the matching heart die in the Lots to Love Box Framelits. I used a few more Glue Dots to adhere the bottom heart and then popped the second heart on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I built my punny sentiment – thank you Brian King for the idea! – using the Labeler Alphabet stamp set. I stamped all the words in Tuxedo Black Memento Ink on Whisper White, then fussy cut them all individually. I used Liquid Glue or Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the words over the hearts and then added a Rhinestone Basic Jewel and the card front was done!
On the inside, I used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to align and stamp a sentiment from the Petal Palette stamp set in Tuxedo Black on a Whisper White panel. Over that, I added some Heart Happiness stamp set hearts in Melon Mambo.
I stuck on another little Rhinestone, Fast Fuse’d the panel to a Melon Mambo mat and into my Basic Black card base. I popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done! 🙂
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got more Melon Mambo Heart Happiness hearts across the front…
…and some more Petal Passion DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I am really loving the Heart Happiness stamp set – it’s got such wonderful images in it! And it’s always fun – well, I think it is!! – to make fun sentiments with the Labeler Alphabet stamp set. I think my friends will like it – in a couple of weeks! – and I hope you like, too!
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: DXQNA92T
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get in on the Ultimate Bundle!
What if you could get anything you wanted – from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions catalog, the Clearance rack? And what if you could get it with like…a 45% savings? And – what if, after you bought that Ultimate Bundle, you could THEN get 20-25% off Every. Single. Thing.
I think you’d be pulling out that credit card!
I am, of course, talking about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit! It truly is the Ultimate Bundle.
ESPECIALLY right now during Sale–A-Bration.
Let’s look at some facts.
- You spend $99 – and you pick any products you want (the products you pick are 100% up to you!) for a value of $125.
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration, you ALSO get ANY two stamp sets…FREE. So…if you picked…say…the Letters For You stamp set and the Wood mount Flourishing Phrases – that’s another $99 worth of free goodness!
- Every order thereafter…you save 20%. On everything. And, play your cards right (see what I did there?) you can parlay that to a 25% discount.
- There’s no obligation to sell. Advertise. Blog. Do workshops. Attend events. Do craft shows. Nothing!
- If you meet your quarterly quota – you remain a demonstrator. And keep saving that money!
- If you don’t? Well…you go on your merry way with about $225 worth of goodies tucked in your craft stash. No commitment – no penalty!
- Joining the Critters-N-Creating Krew team is easy – and we are building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page that we share with the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew. We chat and share our projects there. We also have monthly virtual team meetings and quarterly meetings where those of us in the area all get together to have lunch and make fun projects!
- Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! So whatever YOUR goal is – you’re most welcome!
- You’ll be joining a super company that’s been around for 30 years! Yep – 2018 is our 30th Anniversary and there’s big happenings in store throughout the year – what a great time to get in on the fun!
- Joining is easy to do – just click here and head on over the Online application! And – if you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at email@example.com!
Sale-A-Bration is a pretty big deal, y’all! Check out all the information over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Special Bundle Sale!
Check out all my special bundles at my Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Bundles page and fill out the form you’ll find there. There are descriptions of each bundle as well as pictures!
Do you love free stuff? We thought so, cuz…hello? Free!!
So, let me let you in on a little-known fact: You can earn Sale-A-Bration rewards when you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12- month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription. In fact, purchasing prepaids may be the best and easiest way to earn free Sale-A-Bration products—especially if you’re new to papercrafting and find the catalog a little intimidating!
Here’s the deets:
Ready to get started? Click right here and you’ll be on your way!
Hope you know what you want for your Sale-A-Bration Freebie! 🙂
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT:
Basic Black Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Melon Mambo Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Glossy White Card Stock: Heart Happiness hearts
Petal Passion DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Wayne has a tumor.
It’s a little furry.
Sort of cute – as tumors go….
Can’t show the “actual” tumor, cuz…it’s in a sort of private place and this is a G-rated blog.
But…I can show part of it – it’s pretty big…
It’s kind of an odd tumor – it comes and goes. Mostly coincides with lunch….