Hey guys! It’s Friday again! I’m starting a petition – all work weeks should be 4 days and all weekends should be three! I mean – who decided in the first place that it would be 5/2? 4/3 is sooooo much better!!
I got my January Paper Pumpkin the other day – it’s called Heartfelt Love Notes – and once I opened it, I was ready to get at it!
This kit made SIXTEEN really cute little note cards – with slide-in cards for writing your message. And Kraft envelopes. Love!
I sat down and opened up the package, and then spent about an hour…okay – more like 3 1/2 hours, but that included making dinner, feeding the horses, running the dog, getting the mail…. You get the picture.
Everything I needed was inside the package!
The kit makes 16 cards – in two styles.
You can see that my ribbons are all just laying inside their cards – I’m going to stick a little sumpin’-sumpin’ inside each one…
…and then tie them closed!
Did you notice the pretty Rich Razzleberry and Flirty Flamingo Glitter Enamel Dots?!
I used two of the little envelope stamps – in the included Rich Razzleberry ink – to stamp the pull-out card and the inside of each pocket card…
..and I stamped To and From and the envelope image on each envelope, too!
And – just like that – bing bada boom! – I had 16 really cute little cards – big enough to slide a little treat into – ready to go!
Now – let’s be honest. Not every Paper Pumpkin kit is going to appeal to every single person who ever gets them! Just not possible. Remember Sara Lee.
But – most of the kits will appeal to most of the folks who get them. And this is a super good time to subscribe to see just how much fun you can have with these little red boxes that come right to your mailbox each month!
You can earn Sale-A-Bration rewards when you purchase a 3-, 6-, or 12- month prepaid Paper Pumpkin subscription. In fact, purchasing prepaids may be the best and easiest way to earn free Sale-A-Bration products—especially if you’re new to papercrafting and find the catalog a little intimidating!
Here’s the deets:
Ready to get started? Click right here and you’ll be on your way!
I hope you’ll take a minute and get started with your Paper Pumpkin subscription right now! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 16 JAN – 31 JAN: DXQNA92T
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 from the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog or the 2017 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Get in on the Ultimate Bundle!
What if you could get anything you wanted – from the Annual Catalog, the Occasions catalog, the Clearance rack? And what if you could get it with like…a 45% savings? And – what if, after you bought that Ultimate Bundle, you could THEN get 20-25% off Every. Single. Thing.
I think you’d be pulling out that credit card!
I am, of course, talking about the Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit! It truly is the Ultimate Bundle.
ESPECIALLY right now during Sale–A-Bration.
Let’s look at some facts.
- You spend $99 – and you pick any products you want (the products you pick are 100% up to you!) for a value of $125.
- Because it’s Sale-A-Bration, you ALSO get ANY two stamp sets…FREE. So…if you picked…say…the Letters For You stamp set and the Wood mount Flourishing Phrases – that’s another $99 worth of free goodness!
- Every order thereafter…you save 20%. On everything. And, play your cards right (see what I did there?) you can parlay that to a 25% discount.
- There’s no obligation to sell. Advertise. Blog. Do workshops. Attend events. Do craft shows. Nothing!
- If you meet your quarterly quota – you remain a demonstrator. And keep saving that money!
- If you don’t? Well…you go on your merry way with about $225 worth of goodies tucked in your craft stash. No commitment – no penalty!
- Joining the Critters-N-Creating Krew team is easy – and we are building a great little community of folks who love to stamp and create! We have a fun and exclusive FB page that we share with the Amy’s Inkin’ Krew. We chat and share our projects there. We also have monthly virtual team meetings and quarterly meetings where those of us in the area all get together to have lunch and make fun projects!
- Our team is a mix of folks who joined to get the discount (Hobby Demos) and those who are pursuing a business! So whatever YOUR goal is – you’re most welcome!
- You’ll be joining a super company that’s been around for 30 years! Yep – 2018 is our 30th Anniversary and there’s big happenings in store throughout the year – what a great time to get in on the fun!
- Joining is easy to do – just click here and head on over the Online application! And – if you have any questions while you’re there – or before you go! – drop me a note at email@example.com!
Sale-A-Bration is a pretty big deal, y’all! Check out all the information over on my Stampin’ Up! Promotions page!
Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Special Bundle Sale!
Check out all my special bundles at my Stamps-N-Lingers 2018 Occasions Catalog Bundles page and fill out the form you’ll find there. There are descriptions of each bundle as well as pictures!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
If you’ve been watching the news – specifically national weather news – you know that we’ve had snow here in the south.
S. N. O. W.
And it was beautiful!
Finn thought it was an awfully good time!
And the horses enjoyed the cold and the crunchy white stuff!
So – that was fun-ish. All the pretty and all the crazy dog and pony games was tempered by the temperature. It was sooooo freakin’ cold. Y’all – it was crazy cold. It took 10 minutes to get all the layers of clothes on to go outside! Not my cuppa tea, people. It’s why I don’t live in Colorado!
And now? Now – two days later – we’re in Phase 2.
Phase 2 is the Mud Phase. Still too cold to be enjoyable to be outside for very long. With the added fun of squishy mud everywhere.
And – it’s supposed to be in the 60’s on the weekend! Crazy weather this year, y’all! But – I’ll take it!! 🙂