Good Saturday to y’all! Today marks 24 hours before I leave for Savannah for another 3-week stint. And I’m hearing that the weather there is even hotter and more oppressive than it’s been here. And here has been…rough.
Wouldn’t be so awful if we could just hunker in the house in the A/C – but…we have animals who like to eat. And get cool baths. And have their beds tidied each morning so they can come and laze in them under the fans overnight.
Oh – and of course the goose wants her chopped cabbage. And her shower! She came to the barn again this evening and stood in front of the big floor fan with me hosing her down. And she just kept walking closer and closer. I’m pretty sure geese can’t physically smile, but she was for sure turning her head to and fro to get the water where she wanted it! 🙂
I think we may make her a stall to sleep in overnight. With a big tub of water. And her cabbage. And some comfy shavings. And a fan…..
I don’t know that the horses will think that’s really the thing. Unless she stops her usual somewhat strident arguing and chatting and settles down to sleep.
Anyway – enough of that! I’ve got a quick and easy, bright and cheery card to share with you this morning. And all you need is one bundle – the Flourishing Phrases bundle – with the stamp set and the Flourish Thinlits dies. Take a look-see:
I did get some help with the layout – working with challenge #91 over at Fab Friday:
The first step in making this card was to heat emboss the flourish image from Flourishing Phrases. I stamped it several times across a Whisper White panel in Versamark Ink, sprinkled it with White Stampin’ Emboss Powder and heated it up. Then I SNAILd it to a Soft Saffron mat and onto the larger card front panel.
Dapper Denim, So Saffron and Whisper White – great color combination, don’t you think?!?
The art pieces are cut with the Flourish Thinlits – in So Saffron and Dapper Denim. Then I used little dabs of Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue to adhere them to the card front.
I added one large circle in Dapper Denim from the 2016-2018 In Colors Enamel Shapes pack and the card front was done.
On the inside, I again used my Stamp-A-Ma-Jig to line up and stamp the secondary sentiment from Flourishing Phrases, in Dapper Denim, in the middle of a Whisper White panel. Using the flourish image that I’d employed on the card front, I stamped in each corner, in So Saffron – stamped off once before stamping the card.
Et Voila! See? Told ya – easy peasy! I know you guys are all proud owners of Big Shots (if not…why not?!? 🙂 ) and this Flourish Thinlit die set is a super set to have in your tool box! I hope that you’ll take advantage of the Stampin’ Up! Bonus Days and the Double Peppermint Rewards bonus going on now to get it if you don’t have it already! And that Big Shot, too!! 🙂
Scroll on down for the card cuts and all the goodies you need to make this for yourself!
HOST CODE FOR 1 Jul – 15 Jul 16: 9STKB9MW
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift – your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the 2015-16 Annual Catalog.
GOING ON RIGHT NOW!
For every $50 you spend* between July 7 and July 31, you’ll get a $5 Bonus Days coupon that you can use between August 2–31, 2016! This is a great opportunity for you to get items from your wish list, whether you buy them now or with your coupons in August. This is the first time Stampin’ Up! has offered this type of promotion, and it’s a deal everyone will want in on!
NOTE: Bonus Days coupon codes will be delivered via email, so an email address is required to participate in this promotion. Stampin’ Up! cannot resend emails with coupon codes, so make sure you save the email and write down the codes in a safe place so you don’t miss out on the coupons you earn.
*Participants will receive a Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax).
- An email address is required to participate in this promotion; Bonus Days coupon codes can only be delivered to participants via email.
Stampin’ Up! strongly recommends that participants both save emails containing their Bonus Days coupon codes AND write down the coupon codes in a safe place—the codes cannot be resent if the participant loses the email, and Demonstrator Support cannot recover lost codes.
- Participants will receive a $5 Bonus Days coupon code via email for every $50 they spend in a single order (catalog price before shipping and tax). There is no limit to the number of coupons participants can receive per order or throughout the duration of the promotion. There is no limit on the number of coupons participants can use on an order during redemption.
- Bonus Days coupons codes can be used in the checkout process during the redemption period.
- All order types qualify for this promotion. Coupons can be redeemed on any order type.
- Email addresses must still be provided in order to qualify for Bonus Days coupons during the promotion period.
- Bonus Days coupon codes can be redeemed for any product, excluding Starter Kits and Paper Pumpkin subscriptions. New prepaid Paper Pumpkin codes can be redeemed.
- Promotion period: July 7–31, 2016
- Promotion Deadlines: July 31, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)
- Redemption period: August 2–31, 2016
- Redemption Deadlines: August 31, 2016 by 11:50 PM (MT)
Everyone who orders $50 or more (before shipping and tax) between now and 14 Jul 16 – will receive Double Peppermint Reward Points!
Here’s the fine print:
- All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store from now thru 14 Jul will earn double DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
- Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!). SPECIAL NOTE: If you’re in my Online Host Program – don’t use this Host Code! Use the July Host Code!:)
- For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Let me know if you have any questions.
And here’s what you’ve been waiting for – the winner of the fun Blog Candy from the 4th of July!
The handy Random number generator gave us the winning comment number:
“Happy 4th of July!! Good to know that even the more experienced stampers have “bad card days”…..you are human!! Wow, what a great bunch of blog candy!! My favorites do change but right now I am sort of favoring “Birthday Banners & the Banner Framelits”…….I do try to send out a lot of B-Cards & banners are so hot right now……..thanks again for a great blog candy opportunity & keep up the great inspirations & the good laughs!!I’ll be back tomorrow with another card to share!”
Karen – I’ll be sending an e-mail shortly for your mailing address and will pack up your goodies and get them out to you ASAPly!
Congratulations on your new goodies! Hope you have fun with them!
Thanks to all who took the time to leave a comment and share your favorite new Stampin’ Up! product! 🙂
I’ll be back tomorrow with a fun card using the Seaside Shore stamp set.
Have a great Saturday!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
CARD CUTS FOR THIS PROJECT:
Dapper Denim Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); Flourish die cuts
So Saffron Card Stock: 4 1/8″ x 5 3/8″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 2 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ (mat for sentiment panel); Flourish die cuts
Whisper White Card Stock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (card front and inner liner); 2 1/8″ x 2 5/8″ (sentiment panel);
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!