Hey y’all! Happy Sunday. Do you know what this is? This is the official start of the countdown – not to Christmas (although that’s just a stone’s throw away!), but to me going HOME!!! Whoooooo-hoooooo!!! Yep – seven days from today I’ll be winging my way back to Atlanta – to start dealing with the impending Christmas rush! So – some time between today and Saturday (when I head over to San Diego for my flight out on Sunday) I have to pack up all my stuff. Get the Big Shot nestled in the suitcase (wish I had a second one of them, but….I don’t, so this one’s going to get some frequent flyer miles in the next couple of months!). Probably mail a box home. And, it means I need to get way ahead in cards, too!
My Seven-Days-Before-Flying-Home card share is another sneak peek at the beautiful Bloomin’ Love stamp Set. And I also used a little of the matching Love Blossoms DSP Stack! Take a look-see:
I drew the design inspiration from the Freshly Made Sketches challenge #216. Go check them out, okay?
I built the center elements by layering a piece of the Love Blossoms DSP onto a panel of Early Espresso card stock. For the smaller element, I stamped the smaller heart and the flower images from Bloomin’ Love in Blushing Bride onto a piece of Blushing Bride card stock, and then layered that onto an Early Espresso mat, too.
I pulled out my Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack and punched 4 little hearts out of a strip of new Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. I SNAILd it over a piece of Early Espresso and then used Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue to adhere it to the back of my stamped Blushing Bride rectangle.
I made the card base by stamping more of the Bloomin’ Love heart and flower across the front and inside of my Blushing Bride card base. I think it looks like pink Damask, don’t you? 🙂 Then I SNAILd the matted DSP panel to the card front, and added the center panel with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I made the sentiment by stamping the Bloomin’ Love banner in Early Espresso on a scrap of Blushing Bride. I added the sentiment (also from Bloomin’ Love and also in Early Espresso) and then I fussy cut the banner. I pulled out the Love Blossoms Embellishment Kit. I added a couple of short lengths of the pearl strands, adhering them to the back of the banner with some Glue Dots. I popped the sentiment onto the front of the card with some more Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I used my Big Shot to cut three of the smallest flower dies from the Bloomin’ Hearts Thinlits Dies (which you’ll be able to get on 5 Jan, in a bundle with the Bloomin’ Love stamp set for 15% off!) and three of the larger flowers – all from Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper. Then I folded and unfolded all their little petals, and adhered the small flowers onto the larger ones with Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue. I finished them off with one of the enamel glitter dots from the Embellishment Kit. I stuck them on the card front with a little more Liquid Glue – and that did it!
For the inside, I SNAILd a Whisper White panel to an Early Espresso mat. Then I added the sentiment, from Watercolor Wishes, in Early Espresso. A couple more Blushing Bride flower images from Bloomin’ Love completed the inside!
I made a bling-i-fied envelope by stamping some of the small flowers in Blushing Bride on the front – and the back flap! – of a Whisper White Medium Envelope…
…and then added a liner from more of the Love Blossoms DSP, cutting it with my Envelope Liner Framelits.
Et Voila! A kind-of-old-fashioned feeling card, just begging to be sent to a good friend!
Twelve Days to Christmas, folks!! 🙂 Perhaps you want to do a little shopping for your own presents in the Year-End Clearance Sale. You can go here to get exactly what you want – and it’s gonna fit perfect!
See you tomorrow!
15 Dec – 31 Dec Hostess Code: 9HJWPKPH. Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards/Hostess $$ if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for Dec is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the brand new 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
WEEKLY DEALS FOR 8 Dec – 14 Dec 15!! Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through 14 Dec!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
STAMPS-N-LINGERS 2016 OCCASIONS CATALOG SHARES
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $17.00 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping.
In all, you’ll receive 80 6” x 6” sheets of designer papers!
- It’s My Party DSP – 24 sheets – two of each design
- Birthday Bouquet DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Love Blossoms DSP – 12 Sheets – one of each design
- Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – 1 sheet
- Botanical Gardens DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Shine on Specialty DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Have a Cuppa DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
- Going Places DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
- Red Foil Sheets – 1 sheet
2. New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $15 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail shipping for a full Ribbon & Embellishment share.
In all you’ll receive 16 yards of new ribbon and 46 new embellishments!
- Basic Black/Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine – 5 yds
- Basic Black/Mint Macaron – 5 yds
- Pool Party 3/8” Glitter Ribbon – 2 yds
- Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribbon – 2 yds
- Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon – 2 yds
- It’s My Party Enamel Dots – 12 (2 each of 3 colors in 2 sizes)
- Honeycomb Embellishments – 1 each of 3 colors
- Bow Paper Clip Embellishments – 4 pieces
- Botanical Gardens Jewels – 4 pieces
- Iced Rhinestone Embellishments – 8 (4 of each of 2 sizes)
- Have a Cuppa Embellishments – 3 pieces (1 of each design)
- Polka Dot Cones Cellophane Bags – 2 bags
3. Want it all? $35 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, ribbons and embellishments. Plus I’ll ship it for free!
And if you’d like double shares of either the designer paper or ribbon, that works, too. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Love Blossoms, DSP Stack, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack and Going Places DSP Stack, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut at 6″x6″!).
- See pictures of the Papers, Ribbons and Embellishments on my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
- Deadline to sign up for the shares is 3 Jan 16 at 5pm MST
- I’ll submit the order on 5 Jan 16 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice one week prior (so, around 29 Dec), unless you sign up after that date, at which time you’ll get an invoice right away. I’ll need payment before I submit the share, please! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US).
- To get signed up for your piece of the fun, head over to the 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
YEAR END SALE GOING ON NOW!
Stampin’ Up! has placed more products on clearance and the discounts are up to 60 percent, so you’ll will want to take advantage of these amazing deals!
During the Year-End Sale, you can find ALL discounted products in one location in the online store: under the Year-End Sale category. So don’t fret if you don’t see the category “Clearance Rack” on the online store right now–it has been integrated into the Year-End Sale. See the savings now!
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- You can add non-Year-End-Sale items to any online order!
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Following the Year-End Sale, some remaining items may stay in the Clearance Rack. Other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
- Place your orders online thru my online store!
- Deadline for ordering is January 4, 2016; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Dates: 16 Nov 15 – 4 Jan 16 (or while supplies last)
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List: The list is available here. It’s going to be updated every business day, so I’ll be checking and updating this link with every post.
- Remaining inventory for retiring products may appear later on the Clearance Rack. Here’s a link to the Clearance Rack – be sure to check often to see if your favorite hits the rack!
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! plans to keep producing retiring stamps until December 28. This is only applicable to stamps. Accessories are only available until they run out!
STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT (The first three products shown will be available on 5 January!)
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT
Blushing Bride Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); 2 1/4″ x 2 3/4″ (stamped front panel); sentiment banner
Early Espresso Card Stock: 2 5/8″ x 3 7/8″ (front DSP mat); 2 3/8″ x 2 7/8″ (Blushing Bride mat); 3 3/8″ x 4 5/8″ (inner liner mat)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 1/3″ x 4 1/2″ (inner liner mat)
Love Blossoms DSP: 2 1/2″ x 3 3/4″ (DSP front panel); envelope liner
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
BACKORDER LIST AS OF 10 Dec 15
138401: Gold Metallic Thread (276 backordered; 2,560 expected)
139618: Gold Cording Trim (4,461 backordered; 5,248 expected)
139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,784 backordered; 3,520 expected)