Today’s share is a card that we all need right now – with Christmas fast approaching, and Monday work – something quick and easy! If you’ve got Wonderland and Sassy Salutations (or any other Christmas sentiment set), you can probably knock out a stack of 10 of these in about 20 minutes. Maybe less! Take a look-see:
I’d seen this uber-cute design on Pinterest, and thought – “Self, that’s just too cute – and what a great way to use that sort of odd antler stamp in the Wonderland stamp set!” But, what I saw was a single layer card – and those kind of terrify me. Especially when they’re on a white card. For me, that’s like a brand new t-shirt. Just point where you’d like me to drop something (or, to bring it back to cards – where would you like me to fat finger a smudge!!?). And, I just kind of like layers. 😉
This is on a Whisper White note card – and I also used its matching envelope. I layered a piece of Whisper White card stock onto a mat of Real Red with SNAIL. The antlers are stamped in Early Espresso. Then I made the eyes with a couple of Rhinestone Basic Jewels. Finally – since it’s obviously Rudolph! – I made the red-nose with the smallest Real Red enamel dot in the Home For Christmas Enamel Dots package.
I popped the card front onto the Whisper White Note Card with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
The inside is another panel of Whisper White matted on Real Red. I stamped the sentiment from Sassy Salutations, in Real Red, in the center of the panel.
Because the card was so quick and easy, I blinged the envelope. I added some more Wonderland antlers in Early Espresso on the front….
…and cut some red foil striped Holidays Fancy Foil Designer Vellum with my Envelope Liner Framelits.
So – seriously? Is that not just ridiculously cute?!? And so fast and easy….
If you need some quick Christmas cards – here’s your answer! And – if you don’t own Wonderland already, best get it real quick like! It’s on the Retiring List! Want it right now? Here’s a link to go right to my online store and get it headed your way!
And the Year-End Clearance Sale is still going on – you can go here to do some shopping.
Finally – 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares are filling up. Scroll down for the details!
Hope your Monday goes well – See you tomorrow!
15 Dec – 31 Dec Hostess Code: 9HJWPKPH. Use this hostess code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards/Hostess $$ if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift for Dec is your choice of any item valued up to $8.00 in the brand new 2015-16 Annual Catalog or the 2015 Holiday Catalog.
WEEKLY DEALS FOR 8 Dec – 14 Dec 15!! Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through 14 Dec!
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
STAMPS-N-LINGERS 2016 OCCASIONS CATALOG SHARES
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $17.00 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping.
In all, you’ll receive 80 6” x 6” sheets of designer papers!
- It’s My Party DSP – 24 sheets – two of each design
- Birthday Bouquet DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Love Blossoms DSP – 12 Sheets – one of each design
- Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – 1 sheet
- Botanical Gardens DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Shine on Specialty DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
- Have a Cuppa DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
- Going Places DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
- Red Foil Sheets – 1 sheet
2. New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $15 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail shipping for a full Ribbon & Embellishment share.
In all you’ll receive 16 yards of new ribbon and 46 new embellishments!
- Basic Black/Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine – 5 yds
- Basic Black/Mint Macaron – 5 yds
- Pool Party 3/8” Glitter Ribbon – 2 yds
- Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribbon – 2 yds
- Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon – 2 yds
- It’s My Party Enamel Dots – 12 (2 each of 3 colors in 2 sizes)
- Honeycomb Embellishments – 1 each of 3 colors
- Bow Paper Clip Embellishments – 4 pieces
- Botanical Gardens Jewels – 4 pieces
- Iced Rhinestone Embellishments – 8 (4 of each of 2 sizes)
- Have a Cuppa Embellishments – 3 pieces (1 of each design)
- Polka Dot Cones Cellophane Bags – 2 bags
3. Want it all? $35 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, ribbons and embellishments. Plus I’ll ship it for free!
And if you’d like double shares of either the designer paper or ribbon, that works, too. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Love Blossoms, DSP Stack, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack and Going Places DSP Stack, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut at 6″x6″!).
- See pictures of the Papers, Ribbons and Embellishments on my 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
- Deadline to sign up for the shares is 3 Jan 16 at 5pm MST
- I’ll submit the order on 5 Jan 16 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice one week prior (so, around 29 Dec), unless you sign up after that date, at which time you’ll get an invoice right away. I’ll need payment before I submit the share, please! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US).
- To get signed up for your piece of the fun, head over to the 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
YEAR END SALE GOING ON NOW!
Stampin’ Up! has placed more products on clearance and the discounts are up to 60 percent, so you’ll will want to take advantage of these amazing deals!
During the Year-End Sale, you can find ALL discounted products in one location in the online store: under the Year-End Sale category. So don’t fret if you don’t see the category “Clearance Rack” on the online store right now–it has been integrated into the Year-End Sale. See the savings now!
- Promotion Dates: December 10, 2015-January 4, 2016.
- No minimum purchase required.
- No refunds or exchanges on Year-End Sale items.
- Items offered during the Year-End Sale are while supplies last.
- You can add non-Year-End-Sale items to any online order!
- Year-End Sale orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- Following the Year-End Sale, some remaining items may stay in the Clearance Rack. Other items may be removed from the Clearance Rack to be added at another undetermined time.
- Place your orders online thru my online store!
- Deadline for ordering is January 4, 2016; 11:50 PM (MT)
- Dates: 16 Nov 15 – 4 Jan 16 (or while supplies last)
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List: The list is available here. It’s going to be updated every business day, so I’ll be checking and updating this link with every post.
- Remaining inventory for retiring products may appear later on the Clearance Rack. Here’s a link to the Clearance Rack – be sure to check often to see if your favorite hits the rack!
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! plans to keep producing retiring stamps until December 28. This is only applicable to stamps. Accessories are only available until they run out!
STAMPIN’ UP PRODUCTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT
CARD CUTS USED IN TODAY’S PROJECT
Whisper White Note Cards and Envelopes
Real Red Card Stock: 3 3/8″ x 4 7/8″ (front mat and inner liner mat)
Whisper White Card Stock: 3 1/4″ x 4 3/4″ (card front and inner liner)
Holidays Fancy Foil Vellum: envelope liner
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
BACKORDER LIST AS OF 10 Dec 15
138401: Gold Metallic Thread (276 backordered; 2,560 expected)
139618: Gold Cording Trim (4,461 backordered; 5,248 expected)
139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,784 backordered; 3,520 expected)