Well – we’ve got new Weekly Deals ready for your shopping pleasure. Read down to see what’s available!
And here’s an exciting update from Stampin’ Up! At least, I’m excited – I hope you will be, too! SU! told us this morning that the Woodland TIEF – previously announced to be retiring in January…….drum roll, please!…..will be returning instead! Yes, it’s true – Stampin’ Up! has decided to take this seriously popular item off the retiring list and put it on the returning list for the 2016 Annual Catalog!! The TIEF will take a temporary hiatus from now until the 2016 Annual Catalog opens up – so get it on your wish lists and be looking for it next summer Whoo-hoo! Woodland is one of my very favorite things in this Holiday catalog – so, this was a really welcome surprise this morning! Here’s just one of the cards I’ve shared using the wonderful embossing folder! 🙂 🙂 🙂
I want to remind everyone that the shares are open for the 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares. There’s a couple of options – you can get a sampling of all the new Designer Specialty Papers. With this option, you’ll get 80 6″x6″ sheets of beautiful new papers. The second option is a share of the new Ribbons, Trims and Embellishments. If you choose this option, you’ll get 16 yards of ribbon and 46 new embellishments. Or – and this is the most popular choice – you can HAVE IT ALL! Pick this one – and get the 80 6″x6″ sheets of DSP, 10 yards of Ribbon and 46 Embellishments. AND – I’ll ship it out Priority Mail for free. There’s that good 4-letter word again! 🙂
You can scroll down the page to see a listing of everything you can get – and there’s a sign up form included. Deadline to sign up is 3 Jan at 5pm MST.
Finally – we have a winner! The trusty Random.org generator picked comment #11 (out of 47 – thank you to everyone who took the time to leave me such nice comments! 🙂 ):
and that comment came from Joni, who wrote:
“congratulations! Of course I’m hoping Santa brings me Stampin Up goodies for Christmas.”
Joni – congratulations! I’ll send you an e-mail shortly so that you can give me your mailing address and then I’ll get your goodies off in the mail to you soon as I can!
Thanks to everyone who stopped by and left a comment – I hope to see you all again! 🙂
See ya tomorrow!
WEEKLY DEALS FOR 8 Dec – 14 Dec 15!! Click here to see the Weekly Deals from Stampin’ Up! in my online store. The Weekly Deals are only while supplies last and only available at these great prices through 14 Dec!
STAMPS-N-LINGERS 2016 OCCASIONS CATALOG SHARES
1. New Designer Series Paper Share – $17.00 plus $5 for Priority Mail shipping.
In all, you’ll receive 80 6” x 6” sheets of designer papers!
It’s My Party DSP – 24 sheets – two of each design
Birthday Bouquet DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
Love Blossoms DSP – 12 Sheets – one of each design
Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper – 1 sheet
Botanical Gardens DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
Shine on Specialty DSP – 6 sheets – one of each design
Have a Cuppa DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
Going Places DSP – 12 sheets – one of each design
Red Foil Sheets – 1 sheet
2. New Ribbon and Embellishment Share – $15 plus $3.50 for 1st Class Mail shipping for a full Ribbon & Embellishment share.
In all you’ll receive 16 yards of new ribbon and 46 new embellishments!
Basic Black/Melon Mambo Baker’s Twine – 5 yds
Basic Black/Mint Macaron – 5 yds
Pool Party 3/8” Glitter Ribbon – 2 yds
Watermelon Wonder 1″ Stitched Satin Ribbon – 2 yds
Bermuda Bay 1/8″ Stitched Ribbon – 2 yds
It’s My Party Enamel Dots – 12 (2 each of 3 colors in 2 sizes)
Honeycomb Embellishments – 1 each of 3 colors
Bow Paper Clip Embellishments – 4 pieces
Botanical Gardens Jewels – 4 pieces
Iced Rhinestone Embellishments – 8 (4 of each of 2 sizes)
Have a Cuppa Embellishments – 3 pieces (1 of each design)
Polka Dot Cones Cellophane Bags – 2 bags
3. Want it all? $35 – and you’ll get shares of all of the new Designer Series Papers, ribbons and embellishments. Plus I’ll ship it for free!
And if you’d like double shares of either the designer paper or ribbon, that works, too. I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except for the Love Blossoms, DSP Stack, Have a Cuppa DSP Stack and Going Places DSP Stack, you’ll get double sheets of those since they’re already precut at 6″x6″!).
- Pictures of all the products are now posted over on the 2016 Occasions Catalog Shares page!
- Deadline to sign up for the shares is 3 Jan 16 at 5pm MST
- I’ll submit the order on 5 Jan 16 when the Catalog goes Live
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice one week prior (so, around 29 Dec), unless you sign up after that date, at which time you’ll get an invoice right away. I’ll need payment before I submit the share, please! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US). If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your first and last name
- The email address that is connected to your Paypal account. I only accept Paypal for payment.
- Dates: 16 Nov 15 – 4 Jan 16 (or while supplies last)
- Holiday Catalog Retiring List: The list is available here. It’s going to be updated every business day, so I’ll be checking and updating this link with every post.
- Remaining inventory for retiring products may appear later on the Clearance Rack. Here’s a link to the Clearance Rack – be sure to check often to see if your favorite hits the rack!
- Due to high demand for retiring stamps, Stampin’ Up! plans to keep producing retiring stamps until December 28. This is only applicable to stamps. Accessories are only available until they run out!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
BACKORDER LIST AS OF 7 Dec 15
126889: Stampin’ Trimmer (70 backordered; 2,508 expected)
138401: Gold Metallic Thread (197 backordered; 2,560 expected)
139618: Gold Cording Trim (4,180 backordered; 5,248 expected)
139620: Silver Cording Trim (2,483 backordered; 3,520 expected)