Hey, y’all! It’s Monday and we’re back at it, huh? Had a busy Sunday – it was our quarterly Amy’s Inkin’ Krew meeting – the one where we get together in person! We have lunch, then Amy goes over some business, then we make projects! This time around, we made a treat box using the Tin of Tags stamp set and the Envelope Punch Board and two cards using the 2017 Occasions Catalog stamp set Lift Me Up and the matching Up & Away Thinlits. I’ll show you the treat box in just a sec.
But first – Finn.
Is a weirdo goofus McGillicuty!
Yes. He’s asleep. Please notice the butt on the back bolster and the schnoozzle pushed against the bars of the kennel. I don’t know how to explain this pose. I have no idea why he got into it or how. Or why he stayed there.
My only explanation is…goofy. 😉
So today, we started our projects by making a super cute little treat box with the Envelope Punch Board. This project was first seen on SplitCoast Stampers – and here’s a link to the Mini File Box tutorial by Chris Slogar. We used the Tin of Tags stamp set and a Stitched Shapes Framelit. Take a look-see:
We made the “mini file box” from Basic Black card stock, using the Tutorial. It’s super easy and quick and starts with just a 6″ x 6″ piece of card stock or DSP. Use Tear & Tape Adhesive and the Mini Handheld Stapler to assemble the box.
Once it was together, we wrapped a length of Real Red 3/4″ Stitched Edge Ribbon around it and popped the sentiment over the top with some Stampin’ Dimensionals. The sentiment, from Tin of Tags, is stamped in Basic Black Archival Ink on Whisper White, then cut with a Stitched Shapes Framelits die. Then it was matted on a Real Red scalloped edge square, cut with a Squares Layering Framelit.
We cut a few little holly leaves from Garden Green card stock, using the Holly Berry Builder Punch and adhered them with a little Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue. We finished it off with a few Rhinestone Basic Jewels, colored with a Red Sharpie and added a Gusseted Cellophane Bag, filled with candy and tied with a piece of Real Red Baker’s Twine!
In the meantime, take a gander at this video all about the Lift Me Up and Away bundle!
Scroll on down for the card cuts and all the goodies you need to make this one for yourself!
HOST CODE FOR 1 DEC – 15 DEC: K2Z3RB2G
Use this host code when you order and receive a free gift from me! But, if your order is over $150, please don’t use this code (you’ll miss out on your own Stampin’ Rewards if you use it) but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in the 2016-17 Annual Catalog or the 2016 Holiday Catalog! And – you can even select one of the Host-exclusive sets! See my Rewards page for more details.
Year End Closeouts and 2017 Holiday Catalog Retiring Products
Promotion period: December 1, 2016 – January 3, 2017
- All products (and discounts, if any) can be found in the Year-End Closeouts category of the online store. Check it right here!
- Here’s a download with the Initial List of Retiring Items, but the very best way to know what’s still available is to go to the Online Store! Hint: There’s a lot under the “Everything” section – and be sure to Show “All”!
- This is a great list of all the items on Clearance, on the Retiring List and in excess inventory. Use it as you will. Note, though, that this list won’t be updated as things sell out!
- No minimum purchase is required to participate in Year-End Closeouts.
- Year-End Closeouts are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards with qualifying orders.
- New demonstrators may add Year-End Closeouts items to their Starter Kit.
- Hint – this is a great way to make that $99 investment go even further!
Online Host Club
You sign up for a 6 month term and commit to:
- A $25.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- And using the Host code I’ll provide in an email sent out at the beginning of each month
Once 6 members have joined, I’ll do a random draw to determine your host month. As a member of the Online Club, you’re guaranteed:
- A $150.00 Workshop order during your host month
- $15.00 minimum of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host month – and most every Host has ended up with quite a bit more than $15 to spend!
- You earn TWO Peppermint Reward points for every $25 that you order on your Host Club Orders (versus the one that non-club members earn). So your $25.00 order earns TWO Peppermints every month, a $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 12 reward points during your membership, building up your Peppermints towards FREE Items! When you collect just 16 Peppermints, you earn a free $40 gift of your choice from any active catalog!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your Host Month
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $20 at the end of the 6 months, any current set (excluding host sets)!
- And, at the end of the 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term
During your host month you can gather up extra orders to increase your host rewards (just give your friends the host code for their orders). It’s that easy!
Let me know soonest if you’re interested in joining the fun – next Club begins in January!!
I want you all to make one of these treat boxes right away. Do it – do it now! Heck – they’re so super quick and easy, make one for everyone on your list this year! And fill them with goodies in the handy Gusseted Cellophane Bags!
I’ll be back tomorrow with a new card to share! Have a wonderful Monday!
STAMPIN’ UP! PRODUCTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
CARD CUTS USED IN THIS PROJECT:
Basic Black Card Stock: 6″ x 6″ (treat box)
Real Red Card Stock: 1 3/4″ scallop square (mat for sentiment)
Whisper White Card Stock: 1 5/8″ Stitched Shapes square (sentiment)
Garden Green Card Stock: Holly Builder Punch Leaves
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!