Good morning and happy Sunday! Is your weekend going well? The wedding was lovely last night – a bit warm but…it’s GA in the summer, so… 🤷♀️🤷♀️. Today’s agenda includes our Inkin’ Krew team meeting with some projects from a few of our team members!
The card I have for you today is the one I made to celebrate the happy couple yesterday. As befits a hand-delivered wedding card – it’s a little over the top and I pulled out a few goodies from my stash! The Darling Details bundle is the star of this show – with some supporting foliage from the Dainty Delight die set – and a perfect sentiment from the Wonderful Thoughts bundle. All atop Glorious Gingham DSP. Take a look-see:
I started with a piece of Pecan Pie paper from the Glorious Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP – matted on Lemon Lolly cardstock for the card front.
From a piece of Basic White cardstock, I cut out the largest frame die in the Darling Details set – and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
On a piece of Basic White cardstock, I stamped the large Darling Details flower outline in Bubble Bath ink and then stamped the fill with stamped-off-once Bubble Bath. I stamped the smaller flower outline twice in Lemon Lolly. Finally – I stamped the leaf image in Granny Apple Green – with the fill in stamped-off-once Granny Apple Green.
I cut them all out with their coordinating Darling Details dies.
The foliage comes from Darling Details and the Dainty Delight die sets:
– Two Darling Details flower die cuts in Basic White
– Two Darling Details large leaf die cuts in Garden Green
– Four Darling Details small leaf die cuts in Granny Apple Green
– Three Dainty Delight flowers in Bubble Bath
– Three Dainty Delight flower centers in Lemon Lolly
– Three Dainty Delight wild flowers in Vellum Basics Specialty Paper
Starting with the larger Garden Green leaves and then building upward – I adhered all the flowers and leaves with Liquid Glue to create the flower collage.
With the collage done, I stamped the perfect sentiment from Wonderful Thoughts in Pecan Pie on another piece of Basic White cardstock and cut it out with the coordinating die. Gotta love it!
I popped the sentiment over the top of the collage with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added some Lemon Lolly Adhesive-backed Solid Gems here and there – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped another Wonderful Thoughts sentiment in Pecan Pie ink on a Basic White panel. In the corner, I stamped Darling Details flowers – in Bubble Bath and stamped-off-once Bubble Bath and in Lemon Lolly inks.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Lemon Lolly mat and into my Thick Basic White card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Darling Details flowers on the front…
…and more Glorious Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! So – you know I’m not usually big into layers and layers of flowers (😳😳 bwahahahahahaha!) but…this seemed like the perfect time for just that! I love the Darling Details frames – and the fact that there are ALSO pretty florals AND sentiments make this a wonderful bundle to have on your shelf. Speaking of – the Wonderful Thoughts sentiment will provide you with just what you need for lots of different occasions – perfectly cut out for your projects! Now – Glorious Gingham DSP in Pecan Pie – might not have been your first thought for a wedding card – but…it’s just right for THIS wedding! And – if you’re looking for perfect flowers and foliage – you need look no further than the amaze-balls Dainty Delight dies, right?!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below! This is also the card I made on my YouTube video yesterday. If you’d like to see it – for the first time or again! – check it out right here!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUN – 15 JUN: TNZC6T77
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The June Tutorial features the fun Zany Zoo Bundle!
HUGE DSP SALE !
– Sale Period is 1 – 30 Jun 2023
– There is no limit to how many packages of Designer Series Paper may be purchased during this promotion.
– Only select Designer Series Papers are available at a 15% discount during this promotion. Check out the printable flyer below to see the papers included in the sale.
– Orders must be started —and closed—during the promotion period for the 15% discount to apply.
– Designer Series Paper ordered as part of a Starter Kit or with Stampin’ Rewards qualify for the 15% discount.
– Designer Series Papers are from the new 2023–2024 Annual Catalog (p. 129–132) and Online Exclusives.
Click the picture below to open up a printable flyer! And then start making your list so you’ll be ready on 1 June to get stocked up on your faves!
INTERESTED IN JOINING US??
JUNE IS THE PERFECT TIME!
It’s a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! New team members will get even more FREE products in their customizable Starter Kit. Between 1–30 June, those who sign up can get $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
Here’s the deets!
PROMOTION DATES: 1–30 JUNE 2023
– When new team members purchase their Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for just $99
– Shipping of your new kit is FREE!!
Why should you join Stampin’ Up!? Well…
When you join as a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator, you’ll get the following perks:
– 20% discount on all purchases immediately after joining (and for as long as you are an active demonstrator). What an amazeballs benefit! Plus, you ALSO get to take advantage of any customer specials going on from Stampin’ Up!, too!
– Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
– The chance to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
– You’ll have the chance to earn a modest additional income on your sales!
– No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business – I promise. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
– Stampin’ Up! does have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that.
And…why should you join with me?
– You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team! 😎😎😎
– Whether you’d like to start a business or simply get that great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
– Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
– Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
– Free access to my online class tutorials.
– When you join the Critters (that’s what we call ourselves!), you’re going to find tons of fun and inspiration from our team – our CNCK FB group is always sharing amazing, inspirational projects, and you’re going to get lots of ideas!
– Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
– Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
– There’s no obligation to sell or share the products or hold workshops or blog or anything! Just enjoy that discount, baby!
– We also have fun challenges – just post pictures of what you’re working on – and you’re entered to win free SU product from me!
– And – not gonna lie. We’re really cool! 😎
I would love to have you on my team and help you get all the discounts, and early goodies, and…ALL THE THINGS! :).
Oh – AND, you can put new PRE-ORDER goodies (we’ve got a NEW Online Exclusive available for demonstrator pre-order on 1 June!!) in your Starter Kit – Whoohoo!
You can also see additional information on my Stampin’ Up! site here!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Thick Basic White Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Lemon Lolly Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mat for card front and for inner liner); Dainty Delight die cut flower centers (x3)
Bubble Bath Cardstock: Dainty Delight die cut flowers (x3)
Garden Green Cardstock: Darling Details die cut leaves (x2)
Granny Apple Green Cardstock: Darling Details die cut leaves (x4)
Vellum Basics Specialty Paper: Dainty Delight die cut flowers (x3)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ (Darling Details die cut frame); Darling Details die cut flowers (x2); Darling Details stamped & die cut flowers (x3); Darling Details stamped & die cut leaf
Glorious Gingham 6″ x 6″ DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 2 1/4″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!