Good morning and happy weekend-eve! I hope you’ve got something fun planned – and the weather for it!
I’ve got a really elegant card for you today (she says modestly!) that uses one of my new favorite bundles – the Decorated with Happiness stamp set and bundled Decorated Pine dies. I added some pretty Festive Foils and a little shot of shimmer with the Glimmer 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper. Take a look-see:
This cool layout was inspired by the sketch at the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge.
I made this card on my Facebook Live yesterday so if you’d like to check it out – here’s the replay on YouTube!
I started by adhering a piece of Cherry Cobbler Festive Foils to an Evening Evergreen mat for the card front.
Then I cut four narrow strips of the Soft Succulent Festive Foils and adhered them to a smaller piece of Evening Evergreen with Liquid Glue.
Using the third-from-smallest wider Stitched Rectangle Die, I cut out a Very Vanilla panel.
On the panel, I stamped the detailed pine bough from Decorated with Happiness twice in Evening Evergreen. Then I added the “fill” image in Soft Succulent. I adhered the panel to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I used my favorite die in the Decorated Pine die set to cut out an Evening Evergreen Glimmer pine bough – and adhered it with Liquid Glue.
I tied a small bow from gold Simply Elegant Trim and adhered it with a Glue Dot.
On a piece of Very Vanilla cardstock, I stamped the Decorated with Happiness sentiment in Cherry Cobbler and cut it out with the smallest Stitched Rectangle Dies – it’s the one that does NOT nest with the others.
I adhered the sentiment with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added some gold Festive Pearls and the card front was done.
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment from Decorated with Happiness in Cherry Cobbler on a Very Vanilla panel. Over the top I stamped the large detailed pine bough image in stamped-off-once Evening Evergreen.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to an Evening Evergreen mat and into my Soft Succulent card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got the Decorated with Happiness pine bough – the detailed image in Evening Evergreen and the fill image in Soft Succulent – on the front…
…and more of the Cherry Cobbler Festive Foils on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love love love this Decorated with Happiness stamp set and the coordinating and bundled Decorated Pine Die set…well, you KNOW how I feel about pine boughs! And in Glimmer Specialty Paper!?! Yes, please!!
I hope you like!
lf you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 AUG – 31 AUG: VCDBZV9P
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The August Tutorial features the Cottage Wreaths Bundle!
LET’S GET A HOST CLUB GOING!
There’s a spot for just ONE MORE MEMBER!! If you’re interested in taking part in a six month Online Host club – let me know ASAP! During that period- you’ll get to be the host TWICE – getting all the benefits, but…doing no extra work! 🙂
– At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months!
– Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
– You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
– You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over Forty tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
– Access to my Twice-Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Party – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers! YEP – THIS IS NEW!!
I’ve had some inquiries about openings in the club and…figured I’d see if there are any other folks who were thinking they’d like to get started saving!
Let me know if you’ve got any questions and…let’s get something going! Click here for more info about my Online Host Clubs!
Are YOU a Planner? Do you like FREE things? Are you a fan of SALES?
Well- we’ve got a VERY COOL joining promotion happening thru the end of Sale-A-Bration that will check ALL those boxes for you! But – it’s ending soon!!
Get a cool and beautiful Planner – FREE. CHECK
FREE Things – select $125 worth of product for just $99 +tax. And get FREE Shipping. CHECK
At least a 20% DISCOUNT on everything you purchase while you’re an active demo. CHECK!
If you purchase the Starter Kit between 1 July 2022 and 31 Aug 2022 you’ll receive the amazing Make Your Plans Bundle – FREE with your Starter Kit!! Check it out!
When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) during this round of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get that gorgeous planner bundle for FREE! Yay!!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- The Making Plans Bundle!!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of December – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new Jan – Jun 2023 Mini Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Soft Succulent Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Evening Evergreen Cardstock: 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ (Mat for DSP strips on front); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner);
Glimmer 12″ x 12″ Specialty Paper: Decorated Pine die cut
Very Vanilla Cardstock: Third-from-smallest wider Stitched Rectangle Die (behind pine bough); smallest square Stitched Rectangle Die (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Festive Foils Specialty Paper: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card front); 5/8″ x 3 7/8″ (x4 – strips on front); 2 1/2″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!