Good morning from Colorado! Hope you’re having a great weekend!
My card today is a clean and simple project for you featuring the new 2022-2024 In Colors, using the uber-cool new Alphabest stamp set with the bundled Best Label Punch. And I added a little texture to the card with the Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder. Take a look-see:
I decided to use all the new 2022-2024 In Colors thanks to the Hand Stamped Sentiments challenge this week!
I started by embossing a piece Basic White cardstock in the gorgeous Painted Posies 3D Embossing Folder and adhering it to a piece of Parakeet Party for the card front.
Next up – a sentiment cut one letter at a time using the new Alphabest stamp set with its perfectly sized letters – and punctuation! – that punch out beautifully with the bundled Best Label Punch!
On Basic White cardstock, I stamped each letter in one of the new 2022-2024 In Colors then punched them all out with the Best Label Punch.
To get everything aligned, I used my craft ruler!
I left the ruler in place and popped each letter on with a Stampin’ Dimensional.
I tied a little bow from a piece of Tahitian Tide twine from the 2022-2024 In Color Baker’s Twine pack.
I adhered the bow with a scrunched up Glue Dot and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped the little flower image from Alphabest set in each of the In Colors across the bottom of a Basic White panel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Parakeet Party mat and into my Tahitian Tide card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got more of the Alphabest flowers across the flowers on the front…
…and some Tahitian Tide paper from the 2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! I love our new In Colors, don’t you?! They look so cool on this clean card with the Alphabest sentiment, too! And the sweet little bundled Best Label Punch makes creating sentiments easy and also peasy. Don’t forget the ruler trick, okay? 🙂
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
Y’all don’t forget that Stamp-N-Storage has got its Mega Sale going on right now – and there are Doorbusters to be had!! Don’t miss out!
HOST CODE FOR 1 JUN – 18 JUN: G6TY9AFT
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards ! When you check out, if your order is OVER $50 but less than $150 (in retail – before shipping & tax), then please be sure to add my Host Code during the Checkout Process! It’s getting harder for me to add the code after-the-fact and it’s a little hard to find the spot, so…here’s a reminder for you!
If you use the Host Code during the checkout process, you’ll receive a free ordering gift from me – your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. Remember – if your order is over $150, please do not use this code – not to worry, you’ll still get the free ordering gift.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The June Tutorial features the Cottage Rose Bundle!
Yep – the Kits Collection is having a buy one, get one 50% off promotion. That means this is the perfect time to #ShareYourMoment and share a kit from the Collection with a friend! As always, the kit selection is based on availability. You can see what’s available in the Kits Collection selection here.
Here’s the deets:
- Sale runs through 1–30 June 2022.
- All kits in the Kits Collection by Stampin’ Up! qualify for this sale.
- Kit selection is based on availability.
- You will need at least two kits in your cart for the discount to automatically apply at checkout.
- There are no order limits on this promotion.
- And the discount will automatically apply to the most expensive kit in your cart. Yes – you read that right! SU! is giving us the most EXPENSIVE kit at half-price. How often does THAT happen?! 😎😎😎
I know I’ve got a couple of the new kits coming like…today?? I’m going to stick one (or two!) in my bag to take and play with.
One of the kits is a surprise – but…the other is the new Love This Memory Kit – it looks like it’ll be a GREAT gift!!
- Kit includes one 8-1/2″ x 5-1/4″ kraft notebook
- Includes sticker sheets, washi tape, and printed cards to decorate with
- Includes the exclusive Love This Photopolymer Stamp Set and a Parakeet Party Classic Stampin’ Spot
- Includes Tear & Tape Adhesive to help finish your project
- Coordinating colors: Basic Black, Flirty Flamingo, Mango Melody, Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, Tahitian Tide
Check out all the available kits right here – and then get your BOGO50 on!!
The Last Chance Sale is LIVE! Now thru 11:50 PM (MT) on 31 June 2022, you can save up to 50% on essential craft supplies.
Everything in the Last Chance Sale is ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! So – if something you love is on this list…best get after it. Cuz…when they’re gone, they’re gone!
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards. Whoo-hoo!
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Ordering Deadline: 30 June 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
The BEST way to keep up with what’s still around is by going right to the Online Store! Here’s a handy link (I’m helpful that way! 😉 ).
Stamps-N-Lingers Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog Paper Shares!
I’m offering a New Designer Series Paper Share for the new Jul – Dec 2022 Mini Catalog – and you can even DOUBLE it up if you like! 🙂
So – you can try a little bit of the beautiful new Designer Series Papers and specialty papers! I’ll place our Shares order first jump out of the box on 1 Jul 2022 and use expedited shipping so I get it back fast! Then I’ll get it all cut up, packaged and out the door quick as I can – as early in the week of the 5th as I can manage!
Shares are open to anyone – including demonstrators, so…check it…
Stamps-N-Lingers DSP Share – $29 – Plus $5.50 for First Class Shipping w/ Tracking
You’ll get 72 – 6″ x 6″ sheets of beautiful new Designer Series Papers and 28 6″ x 6″ sheets of fun new Specialty Papers, too! To buy one of each of these packs of papers would cost you about $189 – plus shipping!
- Black & White Designs DSP – 6 sheets
- Boughs of Holly DSP – 6 sheets
- Gingham Cottage DSP – 12 sheets
- Lights Aglow DSP – 12 sheets
- Painted Christmas DSP – 6 sheets
- Rustic Harvest DSP – 6 sheets
- Santa Express DSP – 6 sheets
- Splendid Day Specialty DSP – 6 sheets
- Storybook Gnomes DSP – 6 sheets
- Sweetest Christmas DSP – 6 sheets
- Festive Foils – 3 sheets – one each design
- Glimmer Specialty Paper – 3 sheets – one each color
- Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper – 6 sheets – 2 each of 3 colors
- Red & White Glimmer Paper – 4 sheets – 2 each of 2 colors
- Snowflake Vellum Specialty Paper – 6 sheets – one each of 6 designs
- Snowy White Velvet Sheets – 2 sheets
Want More?!? Get a DOUBLE Share! $58- Plus $8.50 for Priority Shipping w/ Tracking
With a Double Share – you’ll get 200 sheets of DSP and specialty paper! 🙂 I’ll cut the paper sheets into 6×12 so that you’ll be able to get 3 full A2 size card fronts from each sheet (except 6″ x 6″ papers – you’ll get double sheets of those. These are the Lights Aglow, Metallic & Shimmer Specialty Paper and Real Red & White Glimmer Paper)
PLUS! Get a FREE Gift From Me! – All share participants will get a sampling of the Host-Exclusive paper AND some of the fun papers from the Jul – Aug 2022 Sale-A-Bration Brochure! Everyone who orders one of my shares will get a sampler of papers from the Celebrate Everything (Host-exclusive paper in the Mini) and the Rings of Love and Silver & Gold (Sale-a-bration DSP packs)!
- I’ll submit the order on 1 Jul 22 when the Catalog goes Live. I’ll expedite the order so I can get them back and cut and packaged and back out the door to you just as quick as I can!!
- You’ll receive a PayPal Invoice around 24 June (or when I get your order if you place it after the 24th). I’ll need payment before I submit the shares, please and thank you! 🙂
- Anyone is welcome to join in my share (please note, I can only ship to addresses within the US or Military APOs).
Deadline to sign up for the shares is Wednesday, 29 June 2022 at 8pm EST!!
If you’d like to join us, either complete the form below or email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Your first and last name
- Email address connected to your Paypal account (I only accept Paypal for payment unless you are a customer of mine. If you are already a customer, I will accept payment by check. ***You do not need to have a Paypal account to pay the invoice, you can choose to pay by credit card without having a Paypal account. 🙂
- Shipping Address
Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you’ll join the fun! Thanks!
Note – once you hit “Submit” -it takes a hot second (or twelve!) for the system to do it’s thing. Be patient – it’ll get there. Once it has – it says “Message Sent – Go Back”. You can click “Go Back” and that will return you to the Blog Post! 🙂
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Tahitian Tide Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Parakeet Party Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); Best Label punched letters
2022-2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ DSP (in Tahitian Tide): 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Just a cool picture from our ride into Denver the other day!
It’s been pretty warm here in Colorado.
And yes – it IS a dry heat but…for a fur-bucket….hot is hot!
So he has to find shade where he can!
We were working on the garage door the other day and he took the opportunity to chillax a little.
Also – can you see how abused he is?!?
He looks so dejected, doesn’t he??
Ten minutes later – back in the house…