Good morning and happy Friday! Hope you’ve had a great week and have something fun planned for the weekend! We’re getting ready to go to Colorado next weekend so…we’re busy!! And, of course, we’ve been “shocking” our well. Yes – it was a whole thing. If you were on my video with me yesterday, you know what I’m talking about. If not…well. Hope you never have to shock your well. 🤦♀️
My card today uses a sweet little punch bundle called A Fish & A Wish. What? Haven’t seen it? Haven’t heard of it? It’s kind of a flyover set but it’s super cute and I really enjoyed working with it! Take a look-see:
The layout for this one is from The Paper Players sketch challenge this week.
And the color palette was inspired by the Sunday Stamps color challenge.
And – as I mentioned, I did a video on how to make this card – if you got to watch live – thanks so much for spending part of your day with me! If not, but you’d like to watch the replay, here you go!
I started by stamping the water image from A Fish & A Wish set all over a Very Vanilla panel in Balmy Blue ink.
Across the bottom of the panel, I added the coral image in Calypso Coral ink. Makes too much sense, right?
Then I matted the panel on a piece of Starry Sky cardstock to make the card front.
On another piece of Very Vanilla, I stamped the large fish three times and the small fish once in Sweet Sorbet.
Before punching everything out with the bundled Fish Builder Punch, I stamped a sentiment from A Fish & A Wish in Starry Sky on one of the large fish. THEN I punched everything out.
There are two punches to make little “fins”. Why, you ask?? Well – let me tell you. The fish are ambi-swimmerous. You stamp them. You punch them out. And then – they can swim to the left or they can swim to the right! So…obviously! – there’s a fin for each direction! Clever clever Stampin’ Up!
So…I popped two large and a small fish onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals. I cut a few left-swimmer fins from Sweet Sorbet 2022-2024 In Color Glimmer Paper and popped those on with little pieces of Dimensionals.
I added the sentiment fish – facing to the right – with a few Dimensionals.
As a final touch, I added some Pool Party dots from the Solid Faceted Gems and the card front was done!
On the inside, I added a second sentiment from A Fish & A Wish in Starry Sky on a Very Vanilla panel. Over the top, I added the Balmy Blue waves and a Calypso Coral coral. Another Pool Party Solid Faceted Gem finished it off!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Starry Sky panel and then into the Calypso Coral card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Very Vanilla Medium Envelope got the waves and coral on the front…
…and the waves and a large fish on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Right?? Isn’t this just the sweetest little set? I really like it and have more card ideas using the Fish & A Wish set and its bundled Fish Builder Punch floating around in my head! 🙂
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 MAY – 31 MAY: YZEWSX74
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards ! When you check out, if your order is OVER $50 but less than $150 (in retail – before shipping & tax), then please be sure to add my Host Code during the Checkout Process! It’s getting harder for me to add the code after-the-fact and it’s a little hard to find the spot, so…here’s a reminder for you!
If you use the Host Code during the checkout process, you’ll receive a free ordering gift from me – your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details. Remember – if your order is over $150, please do not use this code – not to worry, you’ll still get the free ordering gift.
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Happiness Abounds Bundle!
BEST – BUNDLE – EVER
THE DAYS ARE TICKING AWAY!!
If you’ve been on the fence about joining the team and getting all the great perks of being a Demonstrator, well…THIS is the time to pull the trigger! I just mixed my metaphors here but…you know what I mean! THIS is a great time to join the team and pick up your very own Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit!!
During the month of May – Stampin’ Up! is offering a most amazeballs SPECIAL JOINING BONUS.
This month only, when you join Stampin’ Up!, you’ll get $66.50 in FREE 2022-2024 In Color merchandise over and above the $125 of products that you normally get with your Starter Kit and the free business supplies, free shipping, a free paper Pumpkin Kit and all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!
The Starter Kit is only $99 + tax!! And if you join between 3 – 31 May 2022, you’ll get all this:
- $125 Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice
- $66.50 in 2022-2024 In Color merchandise
- 2022–2024 In Color Grid Paper (item 160009)
- 2022–2024 In Color Ink Pad Collection (item 161108)
- 2022–2024 In Color Cardstock Collection (item 159204)
- 2022–2024 In Color 6″ x 6″ Designer Series Paper Assortments (item 159253)
- Free business supplies and catalogs
- Free past Paper Pumpkin Kit
- Free shipping!!
Why be a Demonstrator? Well…once you join, you’re going to get:
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- If you DO decide that you want a side hustle – then you’ll find that Stampin’ Up! DOES have an extensive library of class and project ideas for those wishing to jump into hosting classes as well as training to help start your business, should you choose to do that. And – of course, I’m always here to help with whatever you need! 🙂
Why join with me?
- The Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew (CNCK for short!) has a fun Facebook page where we chat and share our projects and you can even win fun prizes!.
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. Even though we’re located all over the United States the power of the internet lets us get together “in person” online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Free access to our online class tutorials.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and team goals.
- Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it and I would LOVE to have you join my awesome CNCK team!
Ready to join us?? Click on the banner below to head over to my Stampin’ Up! website and get started!
Hope I see your name come across my e-mail SOON! 🙂
The January–June 2022 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! While, it’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement, I’m already looking forward to all the new products on their way (yes, I’m browsing the new Mini Catalog as we speak – a special perk for demonstrators that YOU could be sharing in right now, too – hit me up and we’ll chat!)!!
While the DISCOUNTS don’t take effect until 1 June, I wanted you to see what will be coming. I don’t want you to miss out – remember – these are ONLY AVAILABLE WHILE SUPPLIES LAST! And THAT starts right now! 😳😳 So – if something you love is on this list…
Stock up on your favorite products before they’re gone for good! Starting on 1 June, you’ll be able to save up to 50% on essential craft supplies.
Click here for a PDF copy of the retiring items list (note: sale prices start on 1 June).
Click here for a downloadable Excel spreadsheet with the retiring items list (note: sale prices start on 1 June).
Here’s the Deets!
- Sale Prices begin on 1 June!
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- You can start creating your marketing plan right away! Share the list with your customers as soon as you’d like.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards. Whoo-hoo!
- Only orders opened and closed during the promotion period apply
- Stamp Sets are not guaranteed during this promotion and are while supplies last
- Ordering Deadline: 30 June 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
Head over to the online store now to pick up any of those items that you want to make SURE you don’t miss out on and then c’mon back on 1 June to pick up any of the items on sale! 😎😎😎
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Calypso Coral Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Starry Sky Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner)
Very Vanilla Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); Fish Builder stamped and cut fishes
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Shop the Clearance Rack here. Earn FREE Stampin’ Up! Products – Join my Punkin Head Peppermint Rewards – My online customer thank you program!
Finn Fan Fix
Finn is 100% my dog.
Given the choice – he picks me 100% of the time.
Sometimes. Ya gotta throw Dad a bone.
As it were.
Sit with him. Let him pet you. Allow him to give you his dinner plate… 😉
Such a cute card! The little fish are awesome…love that it’s a punch! Yeah, dogs are funny like that…most attention to whoever has the food closest to them. 😉