Good morning – or afternoon – or evening! Wherever you – and WHENever you are – welcome! It’s FriYAY here in the US! The weekend is upon us again! Whoo-hooo! It is ALSO the T-10 day to the END of Sale-A-Bration. Boooo! 🙁 If you’re hanging on till the last minute to join the team – get those two free stamp sets – AND lock in YOUR 20% discount on EVERYTHING…wait no more! Let’s get you hooked up! 🙂
If you were able to join me yesterday for my YouTube live – I appreciate you spending part of your week with me! If not – but you’d like to see the replay – here ’tis!
I’ve got a really pretty card for you today (she says ever-so-modestly!) that uses one of my favorite techniques – called Triple Time! It is SUPER easy. And it’s perfectly suited for the amazingly pretty Dahlia Days stamp set. Take a look-see:
Just a note…Dahlia Days is part of a bundle – and you can (and should!) get it as such (save 10%!) – with the Detailed Dahlias Die set! Not needing it for this card isn’t a good reason to NOT have that pretty die set in your tool chest! Just sayin’.
The color palette for this card is from The Paper Players this week.
And – this is one of my favorite techniques to… the As You See It Challenge was perfect! 🙂
So. Triple Time is super easy and will work with any number of stamp sets!
I stacked three pieces of Basic White cardstock – using some re-positionable tape runner to secure them in place – and then stamped the Dahlia Days sentiment in Bermuda Bay in the bottom corner of the smallest panel.
Next up – I stamped the largest dahlia image in So Saffron a few times around the card front. I made sure to stamp over the “edges” of the panels – and off the edge of the largest panel, too.
Then I used the medium flower in Dahlia Days to stamp several times in stamped-off-once So Saffron.
I stamped the three-leaf image in Mint Macaron and then two smaller leaf images (I call these the “Baby’s Breath” of stamping!) in Bermuda Bay and stamped-off-once Bermuda Bay.
Once I had the whole stacked panel filled up like I wanted it to be, I used Liquid Glue to adhere all three panels to Mint Macaron mats.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the middle panel to the card front. Tip: do be sure to adhere it in the correct orientation so that the images line up correctly. Reminder from a friend! 😳
The smallest panel is popped on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added some Brushed Brass Butterflies cuz…BUTTERFLIES!…and the card was done!
How. Easy. Was. That?!? 🙂
On the inside, I used the sweet sentiment label stamp from Dahlia Days to stamp in the middle of a Basic White panel in So Saffron ink. In the middle, I added a second sentiment in Bermuda Bay. Aaaaandd…adding a few butterflies seemed liked the right thing to do!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Bermuda Bay mat and into my So Saffron card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got more Dahlia Days flowers, leaves and “Baby’s Breath” on the front…
…and again on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! It’s Spring on a card – thanks to the gorgeous Dahlia Days stamp set! And…what do you think of the Triple Time Technique? It’s so cool to see – and to do!! What other sets can YOU think of that would be perfect?!?
I hope you like!
Want to see one of my first cards/blogs? It used the Triple Time Technique and the amazeballs (and LONG retired!) Ornamental Pine stamp set. Activating the WAAAAAY-back machine! Enjoy the laughs! 😉
If you’d like to recreate THIS card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 FEB – 28 FEB: 6NB7G7BN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The February Tutorial features the Paradise Palms Bundle!
NEW “ALL TOGETHER COLLECTION” IS AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING!!
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else!
Come together to create projects inspired by you!
Here’s the deets!
The All Together Collection is available 1 FEBRUARY–2 MAY 2022 (at 11:50 PM MT)
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (NOTE: the All Together Collection can’t be selected as a Half-Price Item – sorry!)
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- With the exception of the amazing new Stampin’ Blends – All items in the All Together Collection are available while supplies last and only thru 2 May at 11:50 (MT)
- The new Stampin’ Blends WILL BE OFFERED (WHOO-HOO!!) in the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog as individual two-packs only!
Check out this PDF Flyer for all the details and pictures of the new products!
Here’s a link to the All Together collection in my Online Store!
Give me a holler if you have any questions about this cool new collection!!
During the January – February Sale-a-bration event you’ll find amazing reasons to SHOP, HOST and (most importantly!!) JOIN! Check it out!
- There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+)
- There are 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+).
- There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
So Saffron Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Mint Macaron Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 3″ x 4 1/4″ (mat for middle panel); 2″ x 3 1/4″ (mat for smallest panel)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – card front and inner liner); 2 7/8″ x 4 1/8″ (middle panel); 1 7/8″ x 3 1/8″ (smallest panel)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!