Good morning and happy not-quite-mid-way-thru the week! Hope it’s been going well so far. And that you had a nice Valentine’s Day yesterday. 🙂
I’ve got a fun little underwater card for you today – I played with the pretty Gentle Waves background stamp and the Seas the Day Bundle. Then I snuck in a couple of goodies from the soon-to-be-available Waves of the Ocean collection. Take a look-see!
The layout is from the sketch side of the FUSION challenge this week!
I started with a card front size piece of Pool Party cardstock that I placed in my Stamparatus and then stamped with the Gentle Waves stamp in Coastal Cabana ink.
Measuring from the top, I cut the panel at 2 1/4″ on the short side and again at 3 1/4″ – creating three panels.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the top and bottom pieces to a 4″ x 5 1/4″ piece Night of Navy cardstock. I matted the remaining 1″ strip on a piece of Night of Navy with Liquid Glue. Using Glue Dots on the back, I adhered a length of Pool Party 3/8″ Sheer Ribbon around the strip and then popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Using the grasses die from the Sea Die set – I cut Coastal Cabana and Pool Party cardstock pieces. Then I cut the same die piece from a piece of Coastal Cabana Blue Foils Specialty Paper (coming on 1 March in the Waves of the Ocean collection!).
I trimmed a little off the bottoms of two of the die cuts and tucked them under the top of the strip.
On a piece of Basic White, I stamped the octopus from Seas the Day in Blackberry Bliss and fussy cut him. I really only needed his head – so…it was a pretty easy cut! I tucked him in with a little Liquid Glue.
Then I adhered the final grass die cut onto the strip with Liquid Glue.
On a piece of Basic White, I stamped the Seas the Day sentiment in Night of Navy and cut it with the largest circle die in the Tasteful Labels die set. Then I adhered it with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the two fishes from Seas the Day in Mango Melody on Basic White and then cut them with their matching Sea Dies.
I used a single Stampin’ Dimensional under their heads and a double-stack under their tails, and popped them onto the card front.
I couldn’t resist finishing up the card front by adding some of the Rhinestone Waves Basic Jewels all around. They’re coming on 1 March in the Waves of the Ocean collection and they. Are. Gorgeous!
On the inside, I stamped the Seas the Day grasses image in Coastal Cabana and Pool Party in the corner of a Basic White panel. And then I added the bubbles image a couple of times in Night of Navy.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Night of Navy mat and into my Mango Melody card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Seas the Day grasses and bubbles on the front…
…and again on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Love Gentle Waves! Love Seas the Day. Love love LOVE the Sea Dies. And…wow – they work together like ribs and rub! Which – for you non-BBQ-eaters is….really really good – and means you need them BOTH! 😉
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts are listed below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 FEB – 15 FEB: PBJPREW2
HOST CODE FOR 16 FEB – 28 FEB: 6NB7G7BN
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The February Tutorial features the Paradise Palms Bundle!
NEW “ALL TOGETHER COLLECTION” IS AVAILABLE FOR ORDERING!!
The All Together Collection includes early-release products from the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog—an exciting new range of natural Stampin’ Blends—and exclusive products you can’t get anywhere else!
Come together to create projects inspired by you!
Here’s the deets!
The All Together Collection is available 1 FEBRUARY–2 MAY 2022 (at 11:50 PM MT)
- Qualifying orders are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards. (NOTE: the All Together Collection can’t be selected as a Half-Price Item – sorry!)
- All Together items can be added to a starter kit.
- With the exception of the amazing new Stampin’ Blends – All items in the All Together Collection are available while supplies last and only thru 2 May at 11:50 (MT)
- The new Stampin’ Blends WILL BE OFFERED (WHOO-HOO!!) in the upcoming 2022–2023 Annual Catalog as individual two-packs only! In other words…the “easy button” ordering code will be gone! So…get them ALL right here with one click! NOTE! These new Blends have been HUGELY popular! As a result, Stampin’ Up! tells us there will be a period of time where the markers, and collections that include the markers, will be unavailable for purchase. The good news is that the Natural Tones Stampin’ Blends are a PERMANENT ADDITION to our marker collection, and we are optimistic that they will be back in stock by the launch of our 2022–2023 Annual Catalog! So – if you don’t snag your markers before they sell out this time around, you can purchase them in May. If you want them before then…best be getting them right quick like a bunny!
Check out this PDF Flyer for all the details and pictures of the new products!
Here’s a link to the All Together collection in my Online Store!
Give me a holler if you have any questions about this cool new collection!!
During the January – February Sale-a-bration event you’ll find amazing reasons to SHOP, HOST and (most importantly!!) JOIN! Check it out!
- There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+)
- There are 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+).
- There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+!
- Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
- There is an AWESOME joining promotion happening! If you purchase the Starter Kit between January 4 and February 28, you’ll get to pick a TWO FREE stamp sets with your Starter Kit!! All stamp sets except for host exclusive and Sale-a-bration stamp sets are can be picked as your free sets!!
- When you purchase the Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable) before the end of Sale-a-bration, the kit ships for FREE and you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise and you’ll get TWO additional FREE stamp sets with your kit! Yay!! Two free stamp sets in addition to $125 in merchandise for $99, yes please!!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com, I’d love to chat with you!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Mango Melody Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″)
Night of Navy Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 1 1/8″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for center strip)
Pool Party Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front): Sea Dies die cut grass
Blue Foil Specialty Paper in Coastal Cabana: Sea Dies die cut grass
Coastal Cabana Cardstock: Sea Dies die cut grass
Basic White Cardstock: Tasteful Labels Die Cut (sentiment); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner); Waves Die cut fishes and fussy cut octopod
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!