Happy Happy Hawwwmp Day! Are you guys having fun with the new catalog?! AND with earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies!? I think you are!! 🙂
I’ve got a sweet card for you today that uses…the Calming Camellia stamp set. THIS set is one that you can get for free while Sale-A-Bration is going on – with a either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+! And it’s GORGEOUS! I used it with the equally gorgeous Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder. Take a look-see:
I started with a piece of Basic White cardstock in my Stamparatus. I inked the large floral from Calming Camellia with Petal Pink and stamped the panel. Then I used a Sponge Dauber to add a little Flirty Flamingo ink to the center of the stamp and stamped it again.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Petal Pink mat.
I embossed a slightly smaller piece of Petal Pink cardstock in the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder. Then I ran it back thru the Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine with the large coordinating die in place to cut out the heart.
Using Stampin’ Dimensionals, I adhered the embossed panel over the top of the mat with its glued-on floral panel.
With a couple of Glue Dots, I adhered a length of Petal Pink ribbon from the new 1/8″ Cotton Ribbon (from the New Horizons Suite in the Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog) in a loose “z”.
On a piece of Basic White, I stamped the sweet sentiment from Calming Camellia in Petal Pink. I cut it with a label die from the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder set.
I used a few Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere the sentiment over the top of the ribbon and added a single Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewel – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped a second sentiment from Calming Camellia in Petal Pink on a Basic White panel. Next to it, I added the Calming Camellia swirly-do and another Champagne Rhinestone!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Petal Pink mat and into my Petal Pink card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done.
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the Calming Camellia swirly on the front…
…and a little Petal Pink Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP on the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Tone-on-tone-on-tone! With a little bump of Flirty Flamingo on the Calming Camellia flower just to make it pop a little! And the insanely pretty embossing from the Bouquet of Love Hybrid Embossing Folder adds wunnermus texture while staying with that monochromatic color palette! I love it!
Want the Calming Camellia set? Give me a holler and we can chat about setting you up with a Host Code that you and your friends can use to get you to that $300 mark. 🙂
If you’d like to re-create this card, all the products you’ll need and the card cuts are down below!
And…I’ve also created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 1 JAN – 15 JAN: AXXYEK2N
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The January Tutorial features the Honeybee Home Bundle!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store between today (4 Jan 22) and the end of the day on 11 Jan 22 will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!! And – you’ll be earning FREE Sale-A-Bration goodies, too!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Happy Shopping, Saving and Peppermint-Gathering!
Head on over to my Online Store to get started!
Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog Special Bundles Are Available Now!
LIMITED TIME ONLY!
Ends 8 Jan 2022!
I know you’ve had a chance to take a gander thru the new Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and…it’s pretty amazing, isn’t it?? And – I KNOW you have a long list of things you really need to have!
So – to help you gather up those goodies and maybe save a little green, I’ve gathered up some products from the new Suites (and beyond!) that coordinate with each other and will get you well on the way to making great cards and projects! When you order them, you’ll save around 10-15% off ordering everything yourself! And every Special Bundle includes a FREE GIFT! 🙂
AND – since it’ll be Sale-A-Bration EVERY bundle will get a couple of Sale-A-Bration Rewards. The more bundles you order – the more rewards you’ll earn. Heck – choose a couple three – and get the retail cost over $300 (not YOUR cost – the RETAIL cost!) – and you’ll receive the gorgeous DistINKtive Calming Camelia stamp set FREE! I think you can come up with some wonderful projects using it, don’t you?? 🙂
So – head over to my Special Bundles Page and take a gander at the bundles I’ve put together for you. Then use the handy form you’ll find at the end to get your order placed! Don’t delay – like I said – this is a LIMITED TIME OFFER!!
As is the case with ALL our Stampin’ Up! Sale-a-Brations, the January – February Sale-a-bration event has a SHOP, HOST and JOIN promotion! Check it out!
There are 7 new products (4 stamp sets and 3 paper packs) that are available as free items to choose from with a Level 1 order (free with an order of $50+) and 2 new items (1 stamp set and paper BUNDLE and and an amazing Sentiment set!) that are available as free choices with a Level 2 order (free with an order of $100+). So many good things to pick from!
There’s also a great new host exclusive stamp set called Calming Camelia that you can pick up for FREE with either a personal order of $300+ or a party with sales totaling $300+! Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’re interested in setting up a personal host code for you and your friends to use – when you collect orders to reach the $300 retail point then you’ll get this cool sentiment-only stamp set for FREE! And that’s on TOP of the free Sale-A-Bration picks you’ll have!
JOIN – HERE’S THE BEST PART OF ALL!
If you didn’t have a long list at the START of this blog post, I’m guessing you do, now! I can help you with that! AND – get you hooked up for a 20-25% discount on EVERYTHING you purchase? Joining the team is the way to score that discount and now is a super stupendous time to do that!
Cuz….we’ve got an AMAZEBALLS JOINING PROMOTION during Sale-A-Bration! As always – when you purchase our Starter Kit for $99 + taxes (if applicable), the kit ships for FREE AND you get to pick $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise (that is ANYthing you want!).
BUT – when you purchase the kit during this Sale-a-bration (4 Jan – 28 Feb 2022) you’ll ALSO get to select any TWO stamp sets for FREE!! That is ANY stamp set in ANY catalog (with the small exception of Host and Sale-A-Bration sets!) – at any price!
What’s in your Kit?
- $125 in Stampin’ Up! merchandise of your choice from the current Annual Catalog, Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog or the online store (includes clearance rack items!).
- TWO FREE STAMP SETS of YOUR choice!
- 8 Annual Catalogs, 8 Mini Catalogs and 8 Sale-a-bration Brochures and a few additional business supplies.
What are the Perks and bennies of being a Demonstrator?
- At least a 20% discount on everything that you order as a Demonstrator!
- Early peeks at new release items and preorders for new items for about a month before they are available to purchase!
- The ability to attend Demonstrator exclusive Stampin’ Up! events!
- No pressure to sell to anyone, hold classes or workshops or run a business. You can simply order for yourself and get the discount! And as long as you have at least $300 in sales per quarter, you’ll continue as an active Demonstrator and continue to get the discount. If you aren’t able to maintain the $300 per quarter minimums, you simply go back to being a customer, no commitment required and no penalty if decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you.
- And – join now and you’ll be an “active” demonstrator – without selling or buying another thing at all! – thru the end of June – which will also get you in on the pre-order for the new 2022-2023 Annual Catalog! Whoo-hoo!
And…what are the perks of joining with me?
- You’ll be a part of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
- Monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
If you have any questions about joining, please drop me a note at email@example.com I’d be happy to chat with you and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team! You can also see additional information here or on my Stampin’ Up! site!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Petal Pink Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″); 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (x2 – mats for card front and for inner liner); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (card front)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 1/4″ x 3 1/2″ (panel behind heart cut-out); 3 3/4″ x 5″ (inner liner); Bouquet of Love die cut sentiment
Subtles 6″ x 6″ DSP (in Petal Pink): 3″ x 6″ (envelope flap)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!