Good morning and welcome to T-7 days! One week left to finish the baking – the assembling – the wrapping – the oh-no-we-didn’t-put-the-batteries-in-UNWRAPPING – the RE-wrapping!! It’s all so fun and exciting! The lights – the music – the chocolate. The…REASON! ✨✨✨✨✨ It truly IS the most wonderful time of the year.
I’ll probably NOT be doing a Facebook live on Christmas (I know – you were juggling your dinner plans to accommodate – sorry!) ….but…I WILL be on tonight at 7pm Eastern here on my Stamps-N-Lingers FB page! I do NOT have a Christmas card for you – rather…a sneak peek at a stunning new bundle from the Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and a little bit of gorgeous new – and FREE – DSP from the Jan – Feb 2022 Sale-A-Bration Brochure. Here’s a sneaky peek!
It’s all pretty beautiful (she says modestly!) and I hope you’ll come see what it’s all about!
Tonight. 7pm Eastern. Right here. 🙂
Don’t miss out on your chance to help the folks who were so grievously impacted by the tornadoes last weekend! Obviously, you can send $$ ANYTIME – BUT…tomorrow is the last day to help AND get entered to win a brand new Stampin’ Cut and Emboss Machine from me!! Scroll down to get the deets.
And – Host Club anyone!? It’s almost time to be sending the welcome e-mails and I’ve got a slot or two left. There’s more info down below or…you can hit me up for info and then let’s get your name in a spot!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
HOST CODE FOR 16 DEC – 31 DEC: 9CCPUSGV
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The December Tutorial features the Plentiful Plants Bundle!
I’m offering a Designer Series Paper share from the January-June 2022 Mini Catalog and I’d love to have you join – it’s a GREAT way to get a little smackerel of all the pretty new papers – Designer Series and Specialty!! I’ll place my share order first jump on 4 January 2022 and use the expedited shipping option so I SHOULD be able to have the shares cut, bundled and back out to you during the week of 10 January!
You can head over to my Jan-Jun 2022 Mini Catalog Shares page here for all the deets and a handy form to complete if you’d like to join!
Would you like to build up your Stampin’ Up! tool chest a little at a time? Would you like to also receive host benefits? An Online Host Club might be the perfect solution for you!
Each club consist of three folks doing two consecutive three-month terms. Each person commits to buying $50 before shipping and tax each month.
You sign up for two consecutive 3-month terms and commit to:
- A $50.00 minimum order each month
- Placing your order by the 20th of each month
- Using the Host code for each month that I send to you in an email at the beginning of each month
What are the other bennies of a Host Club?
- At least a $150.00 Workshop order during EACH of your host months! You’ll get to be the Host TWICE – but…there’s no extra work for you. I do the work – you get all the host benefits!
- Which means you’ll have at least $15.00 of Stampin’ Rewards dollars to spend on the exclusive Host Stamp Sets, or any other current Stampin’ Up! product during your host months. Stampin’ Rewards are Stampin’ Up!-speak for “free money”!
- You’ll earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINTS on your Host Club Orders. Each $50 order earns 4 reward points, a $75 order earns you 6 reward points, etc. You’ll earn at least 24 reward points during your membership, meaning you’ll automatically earn at least ONE $40 Peppermint rewards gift! (Remember – when you gather up 16 Peppermints, you get to select a free reward gift valued up to $40!). You can get more info about my Punkin’ Heads Customer Rewards Program right here.
- You’ll receive a FREE monthly tutorial with 4-5 projects and access to all previous tutorials for the duration of the club. Right now, there are over FIFTY tutorials available only to Online Host Club members. That’s around TWO HUNDRED SEVENTY not-seen-on-our-blogs projects for you to use as inspiration (and they ALL have all the card cuts and instructions!)
- Access to my Two Weekly Zoom The Craftroom online Zoom Parties – where you can come craft and chat with me and other customers!
- FREE catalogs during your membership term
- FREE shipping in your TWO Host Months
- A FREE STAMP SET of your choice valued up to $25 at the end of each “term”, any current set (excluding host sets)! That’s TWO free stamp sets in six months!
- At the end of the full 6 months, you’ll get first dibs at signing up for the next 6 month term!
When you join the club – you’ll commit to the full six months – in two consecutive three-month increments. Like I said above, this is a great time to join a club – with the new Jan – Jun 2022 Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration getting ready to kick off in January!
Don’t delay – I’ll try to accommodate as many folks as are interested but…there ARE limited spaces available!
If you want to join us or if you have ANY questions about how it would work…please drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Stamps-N-Lingers Fundraiser for AR, KY and IL
It’s been hard watching our fellow Americans who are suffering this week after the huge tornadoes swept thru the AR/KY/IL regions. Most of us can’t go help in person. But we CAN help to fund the folks on the ground who are doing just that! I made a small donation and realized that WE could – together! – make a LARGE donation! 🙂
So…like the fundraiser we did for the derecho in Iowa last year, I’m coming to you again to gather up some help for the folks in the Arkansas, Kentucky and Illinois areas most affected.
HOW can we help them together?
Place a Stampin’ Up! Order Or Donate Directly!
There are two ways you can help me to reach my goal:
- 20% of orders placed through my online store between now and 19 December 2021 will be donated to Greater Good.
- You’ll earn Peppermint Points and, if your order is over $50, you’ll get a thank you gift from me! See my host code details below.
- When your order is over $50, you’ll ALSO be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on 20 December 2021!
Make a Donation of $50+ directly to Greater Good:
- Anyone worldwide is welcome to make a donation to the charity directly via Venmo or PayPal to help (see the details to donate on the Greater Good website here).
- For those in the US or at a military APO, send me a screenshot of the receipt for your donation of $50+ to Greater Good to email@example.com and you’ll be entered to win the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine* to be given away on 20 December! See the details below.
Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Giveaway – 20 December – for orders/donations of $50 or more (retail before shipping & tax)!
I know y’all have good hearts and will be helping me to help them, but…as a thank you for your generosity…everyone who either orders $50+ through my online store between now and 19 December 2021, OR who makes a $50+ direct donation* to Greater Good by 19 December 2021, will be entered into a drawing for a brand new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine! Do both – and get TWO entries into the drawing! 🙂
*Please note: Per Stampin’ Up! rules, I’m only allowed to ship the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine to addresses in the United States or military APO addresses. Only those with US/APO shipping addresses will be eligible to win the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine. Anyone outside the US is welcome to donate but will not be eligible to win the machine. Orders and/or Donations must be placed by midnight MT on 19 December 2021 to be entered to win the machine. One winner of the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will be randomly chosen on Monday, 20 December from all of the entries received.
Drop me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. I so appreciate your help and donations to folks and their pets who are having a VERY rough time right now.
Jul – Dec 2021 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale
Starts: 1 December 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT)
Ends: 3 January 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- The Carryover List will be available online until the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog launches.
- Look for discounts up to 50% on SOME (not all) of the items on the Retiring List.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
See which products will still be available after the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog retires.
Please be sure to note the asterisks, okay? Some of the carryover items will not be available right away – but will be back in the next Mini Catalog next summer!
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Several times a day we go out and doctor Cady’s eye.
She’s got some issues with the pony-contract.
Cerah doesn’t have to have medicine in her eye. But SHE gets a Peppermint for FREE!
CADY has to have TWO medicines.
And still only gets ONE peppermint.
How is this Fair Trade?
Discussion with management. She’d like to re-negotiate the deal. One medicine – one peppermint. TWO medicines – TWO peppermints.
THAT is fair in the pony-union!