Good morning! It’s Tuesday and I’m betting you’re eyeballing the kitchen with thoughts of getting ready for T-day! We got all the grocery shopping done yesterday. I…hope! I’d just as soon NOT have to go again before the day – so…fingers crossed that my list was complete!! Hoping the same for y’all – so you can enjoy the cooking and prepping!
My card today is one that is tres-parfait (that’s French, I’m pretty sure!) for making Christmas cards – especially when you need a bunch! PLEASE do NOT go to the grocery store and buy a box of printed, mass-produced Christmas cards, okay? Pull out the Evergreen Elegance stamp set, a little cardstock and ink and…the stupendous Stamparatus and….get stamping! Take a look-see:
So – the workhorse for this card is the Stamparatus. With both Acrylic Plates in place – you can adhere the sentiments – front AND back, and the pine bough image – all at the same time. PARFAIT for making multiples! 🙂
Place a card front-sized piece of Basic White cardstock into the Stamparatus. Position the Evergreen Elegance pine bough stamp at the bottom of the panel, pick it up with the right-side plate, ink it with Evening Evergreen ink and stamp the bottom of the panel.
Next, position the front sentiment stamp on the panel and pick it up with the second (top) plate. Ink it in Cherry Cobbler and stamp the panel.
Finally, turn the panel 180 degrees and stamp the other end with the pine bough in Evening Evergreen.
Score a 4 1/4″ x 11″ piece of Basic White Thick cardstock at 5 1/2″ and place it into the Stamparatus with the “inside” panel at the top. Position the second Evergreen Elegance sentiment onto the cardstock – UPSIDE DOWN! Then flip the “top” Acrylic plate over and pick up the sentiment image.
Ink the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler and stamp it on the inside of the cardbase.
Then…time to repeat the process as many times as you need cards!
Fold and burnish the card base and pop the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
Finish it off with an Evening Evergreen gem from the 2021-2023 In Color Jewels – and the card is done!
Reposition the pine bough image on the Stamparatus plate and stamp the front of a Basic White Medium Envelope with the Evergreen Elegance pine bough in Evening Evergreen.
Reposition the pine bough stamp again and then stamp the envelope flap.
Et Voila! Quick – easy – elegant! Need to make a bunch? Want an efficient way to set up your assembly line? Here you go:
- Cut as many 4 1/4″ x 11″ Basic White Thick Cardstock card bases as you need. Get two bases from each 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet.
- Cut as many 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ pieces of Basic White cardstock card fronts as you need. Get four card fronts from each 8 1/2″ x 11″ sheet.
- Score – but do not fold – all the card bases at 5 1/2″.
- Place a card front in the corner of the Stamparatus.
- Place the Evergreen Elegance pine bough stamp onto the card front where you want it.
- Pick up the stamp with the right-side Acrylic Plate.
- Place the sentiment onto the card front where you want it.
- Pick up the stamp with the top Acrylic Plate.
- Ink and stamp the pine bough in Evening Evergreen.
- Turn the card front 180 Degrees.
- Ink and stamp the pine bough in Evening Evergreen.
- Ink and stamp the sentiment in Cherry Cobbler.
- Replace the panel with another card front and repeat the process until all card fronts are stamped.
- Place a card base in the Stamparatus – with the INSIDE panel at the top, in the corner.
- Positionl the second (inside) sentiment in the middle of the inside panel.
- Flip the top Acrylic Plate over and pick up the stamp.
- Ink the stamp in Cherry Cobbler and stamp the inside of the card base.
- Repeat until all card bases are stamped.
- Place a Basic White Medium Envelope in the corner of the Stamparatus.
- Place the cleaned pine bough stamp on the envelope front and pick it up with the right-side plate.
- Stamp all the envelopes in Evening Evergreen.
- Repeat steps 19-21 for the envelope flap until all envelopes are stamped front and back.
- Fold and burnish all the card bases.
- Use Stampin’ Dimensionals to adhere a card front to all the card bases.
- Adhere a 2021-2023 In Color Jewel to each card front.
Pat yourself on the back, then sign and mail all those beauties! Prepare for the praise and accolades that will be coming your way! 🙂
This card is super quick and easy, thanks to the beautiful Evergreen Elegance stamp set from the 2021-2022 Annual Catalog and the amaze-balls Stamparatus!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to recreate this card, all the products and card cuts you’ll need are down below!
Connect with me! https://campsite.bio/stampsnlingers
I’ve created a printable PDF with written instructions and a list of the products used to create this project. You can download, print and/or save it by clicking this image:
Missed any tutorials? You can check out my past projects right here!
HOST CODE FOR 16 NOV – 30 NOV: 2DBG6ZEX
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The November Tutorial features the Frosted Gingerbread Bundle!
Tick and Also…Tock!
The Days are Winding Down FAST!
The Start with Savings Starter Kit promotion is a super opportunity to purchase your Starter Kit at a great deal! Instead of the standard $99 Starter Kit—which is already a steal of a deal—you can pick up a completely custom Starter Kit for only $75!!! What an absolutely unbeatable bargain for a box with a value of $125!
There’s no better time than November for you to join as a demonstrator! From 4 – 30 November, you’ll be able to purchase your Starter Kit with big savings!
- Promotion Period: 4 – 30 November 2021
- When a new demonstrator orders their custom Starter Kit, they will be able to redeem $125 of qualifying products for only $75 (normally $99).
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before 4 November or after 30 November will not be eligible for this promotion. Starter Kit orders must be placed between 4 November and 30 November to receive the discount.
- Joining Deadline: November 30, 2021; 11:50 PM (MT)
I would LOVE to have you join my awesome Critters-N-Creatin Krew (CNCK) team!
WHY be a Demonstrator?
- Get 20%–25% off all Stampin’ Up! products. That’s on….EVERYTHING!
- While there’s no requirement to sell, there is the opportunity to do so! You can earn additional income based on your sales and recruiting–just how much extra income is up to you.
- Set your own schedule and put in as much or as little or even….NONE at ALL… time as you’d like.
- Get support through online training resources, events, and a demonstrator-only online community with thousands of project ideas.
- Access to regular promotions, giving you an opportunity to contact customers.
- Opportunity to earn incentive trips.
- Get early looks at new products – and the chance to add them to your tool chest before anyone else!
- Chance to learn creative tips and techniques, share ideas, and come into contact with new friends who love papercrafting as much as you do!
There’s NO commitment and NO penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. Why not give it a try? The CNCK has a fun Facebook page where we chat a lot and share our projects (you can even win fun prizes!). And – we gather up via Zoom once a month, too, for folks that want to do that! Have I mentioned we’re a pretty fun group of folks? No?? Well – we totally are – and we’d love to have you join us!
Got questions about joining? Drop me a note at email@example.com! I’d be happy to chat with you more about it! You can also get more deets about being a Demonstrator here and then head here to get started and pick up that great deal on the Starter Kit!
Will YOU be the next to join my CNCK Team? I sure hope so! 😉
Jul – Dec 2021 Mini Catalog Last Chance Products Sale!
Starts on 1 Dec 2021!
The July–December 2021 Mini Catalog will be retiring soon! It’s always bittersweet to see a classic Stampin’ Up! catalog take a trip to retirement. But, we’re looking forward to all the new products on their way—and we hope you are, too!
Starts: 1 December 2021 at 12:00 AM (MT)
Ends: 3 January 2022 at 11:50 PM (MT)
- Each Last Chance Products promotion typically includes a Retiring List (products that will no longer be available once the catalog retires) and a Carryover List (products that will still be available once the catalog retires).
- The Carryover List will be available online until the 2022–2023 Annual Catalog launches.
- Look for discounts up to 50% on SOME (not all) of the items on the Retiring List.
- All products are available while supplies last, and there are no purchase limits.
- Discounted items can be added to a Starter Kit and redeemed as a 50% off item or with Stampin’ Rewards.
RETIRING LIST (WITH DISCOUNTS!):
See which products will be on their way out once the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog retires.
See which products will still be available after the July–December 2021 Mini Catalog retires.
Shop now through Monday, 29 November, and you’ll receive 15% OFF STOREWIDE, plus FREE SHIPPING is available for all domestic U.S. orders over $100.
Regardless of what you need – now’s a great time to get it! 15% off is nothing to sneeze at!! Whoo-hoo!!
Here’s the deets:
- 🎉🎉🎉🎉15% OFF ANYthing and EVERYthing!! 🎉🎉🎉🎉
- Ends Monday, 29 Nov 2021 at 11:59pm CT.
- No coupon code is needed.
- Discounts are automatically applied during the checkout process.
If you want to see the S-N-S products that have a spot in my craft room, check it out right here! 🙂 And – you’ll also get to see a fun little surprise that they’ve got for us this year! Hint: it COULD win you a $25 Gift Certificate from S-N-S!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in this Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Basic White Thick Cardstock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front)
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
No Finn today – sorry!
Thought I’d show you my silly marigolds.
Apparently they haven’t gotten the memo yet to let them know it’s winter. Everything ELSE “gets it”.