Good morning! Today’s our flight over to Kauai! Time to see a whole new island – and remember how to grill & cook! Kauai will be about hiking and beaching and doing. Maybe a little less about eating. Maybe?? 🤷♀️🤷♀️🤷♀️ Unless there’s a shaved ice spot close by and then…all bets are off! 😉
My card today is a summer beauty – using a sweet stamp set called Shaded Summer. See the connection?! 😉 And it’s all atop You’re a Peach DSP so….summer is covered on all fronts! Take a look-see:
I started with a striped design from You’re a Peach that I matted on Early Espresso for the card front. Then I slipped a piece from a second design into my Stamparatus. Using that, I stamped the large florals from Shaded Summer – there are TWO images that actually work together to make a larger “spray” – in Early Espresso ink.
I matted the art panel on Early Espresso and adhered it to the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I stamped the Shaded Summer sentiment in Early Espresso on a strip of Pale Papaya and snipped a banner end with my Paper Snips. Then I adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I tied a double-loop Linen Thread bow and adhered it at the end of the sentiment with a Glue Dot.
Then, cuz I really love them! – I stuck on a bevy of beautiful sequins from the awesome Expressions in Ink Ephemera Pack – and the card front was done!
On the inside, I stamped the smaller of the two floral images in Pale Papaya on a Basic White panel – then added a second Shaded Summer sentiment in Early Espresso.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to an Early Espresso mat and into my Pale Papaya card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Basic White Medium Envelope got the small Shaded Summer floral on the front in Pale Papaya…
…and more of the You’re a Peach DSP on the envelope flap!
Et Voila! I do love the way the two floral images from Shaded Summer combine to create a large floral spray – but remember that both can be used on their own – so…lots of versatility! And the sentiments are wonderful, aren’t they? Every design in the You’re a Peach DSP makes me think of summer – even the geometric patterns with nary a peach in sight! It’s the colors!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to re-create this card, all the card cuts and products you’ll need are listed down below! 🙂
P.S. I’ve got JUST ONE MORE opening for the Host Club starting in June – and we’re getting close to “the start!! You can get all the deets here – but the bottom line is that Host Clubs are great ways to earn Host Rewards (like the Pattern Party DSP!) without having to do the work of Hosting! Check it out right here and then let me know you want that last spot! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 15 MAY – 31 MAY: DWM2JXYK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Pansy Patch Bundle!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus
4 May – 14 June!!
From 4 May – 14 June,2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Which means…MORE free goodies to kick off our new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
Click this image to download a printable flyer with the details.
I can even set up a Host Code just for you – you give it to your friends and family – then they can order thru my Online Store, using that Host Code – to help you reach that $250 mark! 🙂 Holler at me if you have any questions or if you’d like me to set up a host code for you! You can drop me a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion 4 – 31 May!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Whoo-hoo!
From May 4–31, you’ll get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
And – if you join with me (and become an official member of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew!) here’s some more goodness for you:
- We have monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There’s no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now (and hardly any reasons to NOT join!) and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
Want more info about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining? Then head over to my Join My Team page here. If you’ve got any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – let me know! You can reach me at: email@example.com.
Are you the Ultimate Deal Getter?
Join during May and THEN place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before 14 June!!
Got questions, holler at me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in This Project:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Pale Papaya Cardstock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″); 3/4″ x 3 1/4″ (sentiment)
Early Espresso Cardstock: 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner); 3 1/8″ x 4 3/8″ (mat for middle art panel)
Basic White Cardstock: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
You’re a Peach DSP: 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (card front); 3″ x 4 1/4″ (middle art panel); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!