Happy Saturday, y’all! I’ve got a couple of things for you today – first…we’ve got a cool new digital download – FREE for you – and then…some more pics from the trip! 🙂
The first Stampin’ Up! value statement is this: we care about people first. What does that look like? Caring about people first means treating others with kindness, respect, and equal consideration. It means working together towards a common goal, helping each other through life’s challenges, and celebrating one another’s accomplishments. It means including others, even when we disagree, have contrasting life experiences, or simply see things differently. Caring about people first is our greatest strength!
In honor of this value—and in the spirit of World Diversity Day—we’d like to celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity! The United Through Creativity Digital Download features inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual sentiments and illustrations that represent the multiple markets Stampin’ Up! engages with. And, it’s free for all!
We hope you’ll join us in celebrating our one-of-a-kind community through the unifying force of creativity!
Here’s the deets:
- The elements featured in the United Through Creativity Digital Download were created in the spirit of World Diversity Day—a day for each of us to join together and understand the value of cultural diversity throughout the world. And, to celebrate our unique community of crafters!
- We celebrate the diversity of the Stampin’ Up! family every day! In the United Through Creativity Digital Download, you’ll see a variety of illustrations, sentiments, and other elements that represent each of our marvelous markets and more.
- Print your favorite pieces and use them to create cards, scrapbook pages, and other paper projects! We hope you’ll enjoy celebrating diversity, connection, community, and creativity with this sweet selection of inclusive, multicultural, and multilingual elements.
- Don’t be shy—share what you’ve made! When sharing to social media, use the hashtags #UnitedThroughCreativity and #DiversityDay. We can’t wait to see your creations!
- Speaking of sharing, spread the word! Let all your friends and family know about this free collection of crafting elements. Let’s celebrate what makes us unique through what brings us together: creativity!
Click the picture to download your FREE printable copy and get United Through Creativity! 🙂
Now – a little more on the goings-on in Maui! I can’t believe that the 2021 Incentive Trip is almost over – when you read this on Saturday…well. I’m most grateful that we’re headed to Kauai on Sunday and not home. Not quite yet! 🙂
Friday’s big happening was our Snorkeling Trip – and… It. Was. Wonderful! We were aboard the Alii Nui – a huge catamaran that is purpose built for day charters!
We got up early and headed down to meet our tour bus. Then it was off to the Marina to meet up with Capt Jamey and his crew aboard the Alii Nui.
After a bit of an intro and breakfast service – eggs, fruit, pastries, yoghurt and granola – we headed out of the harbor and across the water towards Molokini – our snorkeling site for the day.
It was a beautiful day and – at least at this point! – the seas were pretty calm.
Soon after we left the harbor, I took Capt Jamey at his word and stepped up to the helm – just to see what it looked like.
When he asked if I wanted to drive…what do you think I said? 😉
It was fun. I could for sure get used to this kind of lifestyle, y’all! 🙂
He let me drive all the way over to Molokini and around the backside of the little island…
…then he pulled us into the mooring area and it was time to hit the water!
So…we’d bought some phone cases that are designed to let you use your camera underwater. And they…sort of…worked. I DID get some pictures – but – not what I was hoping for!
It was amazing, y’all! From above – you wouldn’t even know there were fish underneath the surface. But…they’re for sure there! It was like swimming in a saltwater aquarium like my brother had when we were growing up! There were tons of black trigger fish up at our depth – and they just kept looking at us like… “Sheesh – the tourists are back again. 🤦♀️🤦♀️🤦♀️”
It was really hard to see the screen – focus – shoot – and breath all at the same time. So I sort of just aimed down and pushed the button!
I also got a few little videos! Check them out. Note: Yes, I know. They’re pretty rough – but…I’m a crafter not an aquatic videographer!! 😉 And – all the videos have sound if you’re interested! 🙂
It was fun – but it was cold, too! It didn’t take long for me to get tired and decide to get back onto the boat. We were out there about an hour and then we loaded everyone up and headed back towards the marina. With some lunch, to boot!
The sea had gotten a little bigger while we were moored and it was windy and absolutely wonderful!
Capt Jamey had mentioned we were going to do a little time under sail, and he was true to his word!
Finally, sadly, we were back at the marina and it was time to say farewell to the Anii Nui and her crew. If you ever get to Maui – I highly highly recommend this outfit – they’ve got a lot of excursions to choose from and they’re pros!! Really a great morning! Thank you, Stampin’ Up! 🙂
We headed back to the hotel and found our fun Pillow Gifts….
Once we’d washed off some Pacific Ocean, we headed back out to get our second COVID test – this one so we can fly to Kauai on Sunday. Enroute, we stopped and got more Hawaiian Shaved Ice at Ululani’s! Amy and I both had chocolate and coffee on ours, on macadamia Nut Ic Cream with a Snow Cap (sweetened condensed milk drizzle!).
We all gave a little cheer when all four of our COVID tests came back Negative (whoo-hoo!) and then headed back towards Kihei for some dinner. Not unsurprisingly, we picked Coconuts again. It’s just THAT good!
We got treated to some pretty weather sights along the way home.
So – tomorrow is the last day in Maui – we have the Aloha Luau tomorrow evening and then on Sunday we’ll head to Kauai for Part 2! I hope you’ll stay tuned for more photos from there!
P.P.S. I’ve still got a couple openings in a Host Club starting in June – and we’re getting close to “the start!! You can get all the deets here – but the bottom line is that Host Clubs are great ways to earn Host Rewards (like the Pattern Party DSP!) without having to do the work of Hosting! Check it out right here and then let me know you want a spot! 🙂
HOST CODE FOR 15 MAY – 31 MAY: DWM2JXYK
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Customer Rewards page for full details.
Note: Make sure that you can see my name on the final checkout page listed as your Demonstrator when you order so that you know that you’re ordering with me and you’ll get my rewards!
You’ll also be getting a link to my ZOOM The Craftroom (an exclusive TWICE-A-WEEK online event for my customers) and the monthly Online Tutorial. The May Tutorial features the Pansy Patch Bundle!
Stampin’ Up! Connect, Craft & Collect $25 Stampin’ Rewards Bonus
4 May – 14 June!!
From 4 May – 14 June,2021, qualifying Stampin’ Up! orders and parties over $250 will receive $25 in BONUS Stampin’ Rewards! Which means…MORE free goodies to kick off our new catalog!!
Stampin’ Rewards can be spent on any merchandise in either of the current catalogs, including the host exclusive items on pages 170-171 in the new Annual Catalog and page 88 in the January-June Mini Catalog!
Click this image to download a printable flyer with the details.
I can even set up a Host Code just for you – you give it to your friends and family – then they can order thru my Online Store, using that Host Code – to help you reach that $250 mark! 🙂 Holler at me if you have any questions or if you’d like me to set up a host code for you! You can drop me a note at email@example.com.
Stampin’ Up! Join+ Promotion 4 – 31 May!
May is a fabulous time to join Stampin’ Up! because you’ll get even MORE FREE products in your customizable Starter Kit! Whoo-hoo!
From May 4–31, you’ll get
$125 $155 worth of products for only $99 + free business supplies + free shipping + all the fun being a part of Stampin’ Up!!
Here’s the Deets:
- PROMOTION DATES: MAY 4–31, 2021
- New demonstrators who purchase their Starter Kit between May 4 and May 31 will be able to redeem $155 of Starter Kit eligible products for $99.
- New demonstrators who submit their Independent Demonstrator Agreement (IDA) before May 4 or after May 31 will not be eligible for this offer.
- A new demonstrator can select any eligible Stampin’ Up! products up to the stated value.
- The Starter Kit includes business resources like catalogs, brochures, order forms, and postcards at no additional charge.
- The Starter Kit also includes a FREE past Paper Pumpkin kit.
- The Starter Kit promotion begins May 4.
- Deadline to purchase the Starter Kit and receive the extra $30 in free products: May 31, 2021 at 11:50 PM (MT).
In addition to the amazing added value to the Starter Kit, when you join Stampin’ Up! you get to be a part of our amazing community of crafters! Plus, you get to enjoy sharing simple and fun crafting experiences with others, early access to products, and exclusive access to training events! Demonstrators also get at least a 20% discount on all of the products that they purchase and there is no requirement to sell to anyone.
And – if you join with me (and become an official member of my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew!) here’s some more goodness for you:
- We have monthly team meetings via video conference where we talk about the latest happenings at Stampin’ Up! and share project ideas. We’re scattered all over the United States, but we get together in person online and have lots of fun chatting!
- Access to my ZOOM The Craftroom virtual stamping get-togethers each week!
- Free access to my online class tutorials.
- A private Facebook page where we can chat, ask questions and share ideas.
- Team giveaways and prizes! We do fun giveaways and prizes for sharing projects and for reaching sales and recruiting goals.
- Monthly team trainings and meetings for those interested in learning more about the business side of Stampin’ Up!.
- YOU choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you.
- Whether you’d like to start a business or would simply like the great discount, I’m here to support you in any way I can!
There’s no risk and no penalty if you decide that being a Demonstrator isn’t right for you. There are lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! now (and hardly any reasons to NOT join!) and I’d love to have you on my Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew team!
Want more info about becoming a Demonstrator and the benefits of joining? Then head over to my Join My Team page here. If you’ve got any questions about joining or being a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator – let me know! You can reach me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you the Ultimate Deal Getter?
Join during May and THEN place an order of $250+!! You can “double dip” and get $30 additional free merchandise with your Starter Kit AND $25 extra in host cash to spend when you place orders of $250+ before 14 June!!
Got questions, holler at me at: email@example.com
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!