Good Tuesday morning – it’s T-1 and counting for the awesome FLASH Stamp Sale tomorrow! Whoo-hoo! There are 58 sets on the list (see them right here) with up to 15% off the retail price! AND – you’ll get Double Peppermints from me for orders over $50. And you can ALSO leverage the sale and combine it with a Starter Kit and the cool Get-and-Go Joining Special and save yourself so much money and get SOOO many goodies for your $99…..wow! I DO hope you’ll give it a thought. If you have ANY questions – please holler at me at email@example.com. Hit me up today so you’ll be all ready to get going tomorrow on the sale!
Now – on to the card of the day! This one was pretty quick and easy – and is a wonderful Christmas card from the For Unto Us stamp set – with help from the beautiful Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ DSP. Take a look-see:
The color palette is from the Just Us Girls challenge this week!
I started with a Blushing Bride card base and embossed a Blushing Bride panel (4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″) in one of the Meadow Moments Embossing Folders. Gotta run it thru twice to emboss the whole panel, since these are Mini embossing folders! 🙂
I adhered the embossed panel to the front of the card base with Liquid Glue. Remember – this is a great way to get the whole front of your card embossed – without risking weakening and warping the ACTUAL front of the card base!
Next, I matted a pretty piece of Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ DSP on a piece of Balmy Blue for the card front.
Using Glue Dots, I adhered two lengths of Old Olive/Pretty Peacock 3/8″ Reversible Ribbon – with the Pretty Peacock side showing.
I used the dies in the Poinsettia Dies set to cut Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper berries and Pretty Peacock holly leaves – and adhered them to the panel with Liquid Glue. Tip: Lay the card front onto the front of the card so that you can judge where – and how much! – you can allow your embellishments to spill off the edge before they go past the edge of the actual card!
On a piece of Whisper White, I stamped the pretty sentiment from For Unto Us in Pretty Peacock ink. Then I cut it with a Tasteful Labels die and popped it over the “decorations” with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
I added a small Rhinestone Basic Jewel to the center of the star and the card front was done!
On the inside, I added a second For Unto Us sentiment in Pretty Peacock to a Whisper White panel. I stamped the star image – and filled it in with my Pretty Peacock Stampin’ Write Marker. Then I added another small Rhinestone Basic Jewel.
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Balmy Blue mat and into the Blushing Bride card base, popped the card front on with Stampin’ Dimensionals and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got a third sentiment and a star in Pretty Peacock on the front…
…and I added some more Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ DSP to the envelope flap.
Et Voila! The For Unto Us is a sentiment set with…wonderful sentiments that are absolutely perfect for traditional, spiritual Christmas cards!
And Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ DSP is the perfect backdrop! I hope you like!
If you want to recreate this card – all the Stampin’ Up! products you need are listed down below along with the card cuts!
HOST CODE FOR 16 SEP – 30 SEP: JBMCHDXU
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The September Tutorial features the In The Pines Bundle!
Double Peppermint Ordering Special
I’ve had a most wonderful Stampin’ Up! year and it is thanks to YOU all! You’ve been great to me and really supported me in my business!! And so…being that the year is drawing to an end AND there’s a huge sale coming up…I wanted to take a second to say….THANK YOU!
So – Finny and I are offering Double Peppermint Points starting right this second until the end of the FLASH Sale on Wednesday!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders of $50 or greater (before shipping and taxes) placed through my online store thru 11:59pm (MOUNTAIN TIME) will earn DOUBLE PEPPERMINT REWARD POINTS!!
2. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Here’s a link to my Online Store if you’re ready to get started!
I’d Love To Have YOU Join My Team!
We already know that this month is a great month to join us – cuz…Stampin’ Up! has an amazing Joining Bonus special going on in September! BUT wait – there’s MORE!!!
TOMORROW IS THE FLASH STAMP SALE! If you’ve been thinking about joining while our joining promotion is going on…you can add the stamp sets that are on sale to your Starter Kit for the sale prices too!! So you get even MORE for your $99 Starter Kit price! Double-whammy!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion will give folks who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to kick start a business OR just get some amazing extra goodies to create 16 super pretty cards in a blink!!
In addition to the already great-valued Starter Kit, new demos will get pre-cut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use however you want! Stamp with friends? Yup! Make a bunch of cards quick-like-a-bunny? Yup! Whatever you want to do with all these extra goodies…go for it!
Here’s the deets:
- This great deal ends on 30 September!
- In addition to the regular starter kit – you pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products plus get FREE SHIPPING! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set – here’s a video of the project ideas included!
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set – here’s a video for this set’s projects!
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” – you’ll ALSO get!) -hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like! Would you just like to get a lot of cards made fast? This is a great tool!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’re lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team!
- Enjoy a 20% discount (from the git-go!) on ALL of your Stampin’ UP! Purchases – and that discount can go up!
- Receive new catalogs EARLY
- Order new product EARLY
- Attend virtual and in person demonstrator only events
- Join our online Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew community of over 35 Members in our private FB group – and you KNOW we’re having fun!
- Just this past weekend – we had a wonderful virtual team meeting! Look at all these happy faces! We did four projects “together” – got all the updates from Stampin’ UP! – and there was a Prize Patrol! When you join our team – then you’re a part of a fun community of men and women who love crafting and love Stampin’ Up! products!!
- Enjoy hostess benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) just the same as customers – yes, in ADDITION to your Discount! 😉
- You choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you!
So – who’s going to join us?! 🙂
If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Blushing Bride Card Stock: 5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″ (card base, scored and folded at 4 1/4″); 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (embossed front panel)
Balmy Blue Card Stock: 3 3/4″ x 5″ (mat for card front); 4″ x 5 1/4″ (mat for inner liner)
Balmy Blue Glimmer Paper: Poinsettia Die cut berries
Pretty Peacock: Poinsettia Die cut holly leaves
Whisper White Card Stock: Tasteful Labels die cut (sentiment; 3 7/8″ x 5 1/8″ (inner liner)
Feels Like Frost 6″ x 6″ DSP: 3 5/8″ x 4 7/8″ (card front); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Wayne and I sat down in the shop the other day to chat and…of course…our son joined us!