Well – good morning and Happy Happy HAWWWMP Day!
These are words that are scaring me a little! It means…I’ve only got three more days – including TODAY!! – to get my cards all ready – links prepped for next week’s blog hop – and (hopefully!) some work-ahead on blog posts done! Why? Cuz – I’m goin’ to the chapel and my friend is gettin’ maaarrried….goin’ to the chapel-which-is-really-an-event-center and my friend is gettin’ maaaarrried!
Yes – it’s here! Matt and Katelyn are getting married on Sunday at a gorgeous vineyard/event center up north of us! Going to spend the weekend and probably do some crying. Note to self: go buy waterproof mascara!!
I’m excited for them – I know it’s going to be gorgeous. And will post some pictures if they’ll let me!
So. Card. Focus.
I pulled an older stamp set from the shelf for today’s card – it’s the Beauty Abounds set with the coordinating Butterfly Beauty die set. I set the whole thing atop some Flowers for Every Season DSP and a Dandelions 3D-embossed panel. Take a look-see:
The reason that I gravitated to Beauty Abounds for this one is thanks to the inspiration from the Just Us Girls Wild-Card challenge.
And I pulled my layout from the CAS(E) This Sketch challenge.
I started with a same-size-as-the-front-of-the-card piece of Flowers for Every Season DSP that I adhered to the front of my Early Espresso card base with Liquid Glue. Hint: be sure that the panel is straight and doesn’t need to be trimmed down at all BEFORE you decorate it. 😉
Don’t ask how I know. Cuz I know that you know how I know.
I used a smaller panel of Whisper White and embossed it in one of my FAVORITE embossing folders – the Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder (which you could choose if you take advantage of my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Ordering Special!). I matted that panel on Just Jade and adhered it to the card front with Liquid Glue.
I stamped the sweet sentiment from Beauty Abounds in Just Jade on Whisper White and cut it with one of the Ornate Frames sentiment label dies – then I popped it onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.
From some Rainbow Glimmer Paper, I cut a few large and small butterflies with the Butterfly Beauty dies – the larger die cuts are part of the large detailed die – I used Paper Snips to separate out the two big butterflies that I wanted.
I lightly curled the wings of the larger die cut butterflies and adhered everything with Liquid Glue.
And resisted the urge to add…anything!…and called the card front good!
On the inside, I added another full-size panel of Flowers for Every Season with Liquid Glue.
On a Whisper White panel, I added a second sentiment from Beauty Abounds in Just Jade. Then I stamped a couple of butterflies in stamped-off-once Magenta Madness ink. Then I added some of the smaller bokeh-dots image in Mango Melody. Hint: my ink pad is needing some re-inking, so the image is quite faint, even at full strength. Double check yours and be sure it’s light enough – if not, stamp it off once on scrap paper first!
I used Liquid Glue to adhere the panel to a Just Jade mat and onto the inside of the card – and the card was done!
My Whisper White Medium Envelope got another couple of butterflies and bokeh dots on the front…
…and more of the Flowers for Every Season DSP on the envelope flap. Hint: there IS an up and a down on this paper. Just sayin’! 😉
Et Voila! I’ve been so caught up in the Aug – Dec 2020 Mini Catalog that it’s easy to forget about some of the beautiful sets in the “big” catalog! But…don’t be like me! Beauty Abounds is just as gorgeous now as it was when it came out – and the coordinating Butterfly Beauty Die set is…stunning!
And don’t forget that you could get the amaze-balls Dandelions 3D Embossing Folder for FREE – plus DOUBLE Peppermints right now during my Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine Ordering Special!!
I hope you like!
If you’d like to re-create this card, all the products used and the card cuts are listed below!
HOST CODE FOR 1 SEP – 15 SEP: AN7AK7HC
Use this host code when you order $50 or greater and receive a free gift (AND the Monthly Card Tutorial) from me! If your order is over $150, please do not use this code, but you’ll still get the free gift. The free gift is your choice of any item valued up to $10.00 in any active Catalog! That includes some of the Host Exclusive stamp sets! See my Rewards page for full details. The September Tutorial features the In The Pines Bundle!
AWESOME JOINING SPECIAL GOING ON NOW!
The Get & Go Starter Kit promotion is meant to give those who sign up to be a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator additional products to kick start a business or have a quick and easy stamping afternoon with friends! In addition to the already great-valued Starter Kit, new demos will get pre-cut paper, stamps, and embellishments to use however you want! Stamp with friends? Yup! Make a bunch of cards quick-like-a-bunny? Yup! Whatever you want to do with all these extra goodies…go for it!
Here’s the deets:
- New demonstrators who join before 1 September or after 30 September will not be eligible for this promotion.
- In addition to the regular starter kit – you pay $99 plus tax and choose $125 worth of products plus get FREE SHIPPING! – you’ll ALSO receive…
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the coastal cabana pack
- 8 packs of precut cardstock of the Granny Apple Green pack
- A pack of Rhinestone Basic Jewels
- The So Much Love stamp set – here’s a video of the project ideas included!
- The Queen Anne’s Lace stamp set – here’s a video for this set’s projects!
- 16 pre-cut and individually-packaged cards packs – including envelopes!
- Use these extra goodies to make samples (using the “recipes” – you’ll ALSO get!) -hold an event with your friends or…for whatever you like! Would you just like to get a lot of cards made fast? This is a great tool!
- Important note: Ink, adhesive, cutting tool, and clear block for stamping must be purchased separately. However, these products may be included as part of the Starter Kit product selection.
There’re lots of great reasons to join Stampin’ Up! and I’d love to have you join my team!
- Enjoy a 20% discount (from the git-go!) on ALL of your Stampin’ UP! Purchases – and that discount can go up!
- Receive new catalogs EARLY
- Order new product EARLY
- Attend virtual and in person demonstrator only events
- Join our online Critters-N-Creatin’ Krew community of over 35 Members in our private FB group – and you KNOW we’re having fun!
- Enjoy hostess benefits (Stampin’ Rewards) just the same as customers – yes, in ADDITION to your Discount! 😉
- You choose whether you want to simply enjoy the discount, new friends and lots of ideas or whether you’d like to start building a business – which you can decided to do anytime. Or not. There’s no pressure – EVER! This is my promise to you!
So – this is a really great time to join the team – this sort of deal doesn’t come along very often – especially one with no commitment!
If you’ve got questions, give me a shout and we can chat! 🙂
The new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine is available now for you to order – and to celebrate, I’m offering a fun Ordering Bonus!
When you place an order for a new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine thru my Online Store between now and 12 Sept, you’ll receive my usual ordering gift (valued up to $10), Peppermint Points (TWO points for every $25 of retail amount – yep. DOUBLE Peppermints) AND…you can pick any one of our awesome and amazing Embossing Folders!! And there are like….TWENTY THREE to choose from!!
Here’s the deets!
1. All orders that include the new Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine placed through my online store between today (1 Sep 20) and the end of the day on 12 Sep 20 will earn a FREE Embossing Folder of your choice – in addition to your Ordering Gift!
2. Orders with the Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine will ALSO receive DOUBLE Peppermint Reward Points for the entire amount of their retail order!
3. Don’t forget to add the Host Code below if your order is under $150 to get your free thank you gift (orders over $150 automatically get the free thank you gift!).
3. For more information about my Punkin Head Peppermint Reward points (my buyer reward program), click here.
Okay – got it?
Order a Stampin’ Cut & Emboss Machine – get DOUBLE Peppermints – get an ordering gift – get a FREE embossing folder of your choice!
Get the Stampin’ Up! Products Used in These Projects:
Card Cuts Used in This Project:
Early Espresso Card Stock: 4 1/4″ x 11″ (card base, scored and folded at 5 1/2″ )
Just Jade Card Stock: 5″ x 3 3/4″ (mats for card front and for inner liner)
Whisper White Card Stock: 4 7/8″ x 3 5/8″ (inner liner); Ornate Frames die cut (sentiment)
Rainbow Glimmer Paper: Butterfly Beauty Die cut butterflies
Flowers for Every Season DSP: 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ (card front and inner liner panels); envelope flap
If you need any stamping supplies, I’d be very happy to be your Demonstrator. Just click on the Order Stampin’ Up! Online Now button on the right side of the screen to go directly to my online store or drop me an email if you have any questions. Happy Stamping!
Finn Fan Fix
Every morning, Finn helps me with the horses.
It looks a lot like chillin’ in front of the fan.
But – when you take a look at the bigger picture…